Nibiru Hoax!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 am » by Ph0enix

close enough to bring and throw around comet lulin. a green comet that got bigger than the earth for a time? yeah... that aint from here. something brought it :) as seen in the link above.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 am » by Pindz

sorry phoenix, but you failed last time........... you showed you work for CIA..... you are the piece of shit, nobody believe you, please LEAVE you faggotass motherfucker

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 am » by Pindz

aladin wrote:
ph0enix wrote:close enough to bring and throw around comet lulin. a green comet that got bigger than the earth for a time? yeah... that aint from here. something brought it :) as seen in the link above.

???
sorry,

phoenix is REAL DISINFO AGENT ,,, beware, they are here

Initiate

PostWed Jan 27, 2010 11:26 am » by Freedomofwill

I'm very aware there are disinfo agents here keeping us distracted. But what they should know is I sense more and more people are discovering the truth. I don't care if the world really will end in 2012, I'm going to live out the next 2 years enjoying my life and forgetting this nonsense.

We don't need to live in fear, fear is what makes us a slave. I know the difference between dear, and relaxed, and I can tell you I'd rather much use my heart and be relaxed, and it's much more powerful that way.

Remember, the heart, remember to be relaxed and things will be much easier.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 6:15 am » by Ph0enix

pindz wrote:sorry phoenix, but you failed last time........... you showed you work for CIA..... you are the piece of shit, nobody believe you, please LEAVE you faggotass motherfucker

you guys are douches. i never said believe me. i said something is right there and asked what it is. and aladin, want to figure out the distance? look how it stands in front of the other stars. its not light years away. nobody has the exact distance of anything outside of pluto. they're all just guesses and estimates after that.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 am » by Iamcare

Just like to point out, I posted this first like exactly a month ago today so technically, I get to name it :owned: (unless Nasa already did, and technically sky-map labelled it nibiru)

sky-map-google-sky-and-nibiru-t13711.html
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Previous