Nibiru Planet X - ELEnin Dwarf Star 2011

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm » by Tuor10

hybridtheory wrote:ancient history is not tangable evidence? nasa documentation, news reports, nasa admitting to floating brown dwarfs is not tangible evidence??

So where are the gravitational affects on the planets in our solar system - not to mention our own planet?

and yes you made a CLEARLY IGNORANT STATEMENT ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD!!

It was a general statement not aimed at anyone in particular.
You have no reason to take umbrage.

never said a damn word about the end of the world and until you find the quote in my post..your statement remains very ignorant indeed..point blank..
suck it up..

Again! ....I don't recall aiming the comment at you.
You seem very insecure.

look at saturn..dumbasses arnt even paying any attention are you..its missing a little color,,the moon has been really yellow..wierd fookin colors..and the outer planets get wabble and titlt from something out in the Oort cloud..yes there is tons of tangible evidence..you people of the masses just watch fox news and cnn all day and take what any blow joe scientist tells you as fact..

That does by no mean indicate the presence of another large body.
If there is anything out there, it is either not in our Solar system yet; or it is on the periphery.
Hitherto, there is only postulations regarding this; with little firm data to allow for a definitive opinion.

funny look at all the history there changing as we speak..
look how wrong your school history book is..need more tangible evidence yet?

I could teach you a thing or two about history.

you sound as if you enjoy being lied to.

And you sound like you need to grow the fuck up.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 pm » by Nothingmatters

tuor10 wrote:
hybridtheory wrote:ancient history is not tangable evidence? nasa documentation, news reports, nasa admitting to floating brown dwarfs is not tangible evidence??

So where are the gravitational affects on the planets in our solar system - not to mention our own planet?

and yes you made a CLEARLY IGNORANT STATEMENT ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD!!

It was a general statement not aimed at anyone in particular.
You have no reason to take umbrage.

never said a damn word about the end of the world and until you find the quote in my post..your statement remains very ignorant indeed..point blank..
suck it up..

Again! ....I don't recall aiming the comment at you.
You seem very insecure.

look at saturn..dumbasses arnt even paying any attention are you..its missing a little color,,the moon has been really yellow..wierd fookin colors..and the outer planets get wabble and titlt from something out in the Oort cloud..yes there is tons of tangible evidence..you people of the masses just watch fox news and cnn all day and take what any blow joe scientist tells you as fact..

That does by no mean indicate the presence of another large body.
If there is anything out there, it is either not in our Solar system yet; or it is on the periphery.
Hitherto, there is only postulations regarding this; with little firm data to allow for a definitive opinion.

funny look at all the history there changing as we speak..
look how wrong your school history book is..need more tangible evidence yet?

I could teach you a thing or two about history.

you sound as if you enjoy being lied to.

And you sound like you need to grow the fuck up.

well said

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:23 pm » by Hybridtheory

boondox681 wrote:my question is to everyone in this thread that believes that something is headed towards earth.
are you worried or scared?are you 'preparing' for it's arrival?

nope just being prepared for anything man..
best to be prepared if anything..
there has been a sudden awakening of the masses on a global scale..all at once..two suns..saturn looks different now..
climate change , super tornados, perfect storms, massive plate movements and volcanic chaos like never before seen in our lifetime.
could very well be just an earth cycle..but i find it hard to believe the sumerians , egyptians, the hopi..would lie..
they all told of alien visitation wich most sheeple are fine with..but a 10th planet? noooo! hogwash!
so ya i'm prepaired mental, spirituay, and physical.
i have a gorgeous wife and no kids, just getting my life going..so i'm prepared to survive any chaos the best i can..
i was raised in the swamp so my survival skills are endless..
i just want others aware of very real things happening and to look for the answers behind it..
but ..there are good signs that something inbound from the Oort cloud.
tossing reversed orbit comets our way..yes..these are comming in at a reverse than most do..nasa finds it strange and is kinda freakin out about it.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 pm » by Nothingmatters

hybridtheory wrote:
boondox681 wrote:i was raised in the swamp so my survival skills are endless..

That would explain alot of things you write.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 pm » by Chronicnerd

If you want the answer... I already did the basic math behind Elenin, where it will be, as well as how large the Coma and Tail will be as it is closest to the Earth:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/comet-elenin-path-coma-and-tail-t52694.html

This is based on ~what is known~ currently as well as ~what is known~ about comets and how they are affected by the Sun. As long as the information we have *currently* is accurate, then there is nothing to worry about.

Not going to re-post this...but if you want ~real~ answers (again...as long as the data available is accurate about the approaching comet Elenin), then give the above thread a once over...

At the end of the post, like the last two posts of the above link, it explains in detail the math behind it...as well as the sizes...relative distances...and the like.

So... if the information we are getting right now is ~relatively~ accurate...then it has pretty much 0% chance of having any major impact on our planet.

Amateur astronomers with "good" telescopes should be able to start viewing the comet and getting good enough images sometime around August 9th to the 14th (depending upon how fast it picks up speed etc..)... at that point we will have "public eyes" looking at what is approaching.

Cheers,

-CN

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:49 pm » by Hybridtheory

tuor10

blow me, you couldnt teach your fookin way out a wet paper sack buddy..
i'll school your ass on your phalse prophets of time and bs history lessons you take as fact..

so your saying that nasa, even saying hey, there is something out there pulling on the outer planets and we think its a huge ass 10th planet..back as far as 1983! documented evidence!

naa hogwash..lol
or how about the fact that the sumerians told nasa were pluto and the outer planets were and then nasa only went to space to confirm..all the sumerian and other ancient astronomy..

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:53 pm » by Hybridtheory

chronicnerd wrote:If you want the answer... I already did the basic math behind Elenin, where it will be, as well as how large the Coma and Tail will be as it is closest to the Earth:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/comet-elenin-path-coma-and-tail-t52694.html

This is based on ~what is known~ currently as well as ~what is known~ about comets and how they are affected by the Sun. As long as the information we have *currently* is accurate, then there is nothing to worry about.

Not going to re-post this...but if you want ~real~ answers (again...as long as the data available is accurate about the approaching comet Elenin), then give the above thread a once over...

At the end of the post, like the last two posts of the above link, it explains in detail the math behind it...as well as the sizes...relative distances...and the like.

So... if the information we are getting right now is ~relatively~ accurate...then it has pretty much 0% chance of having any major impact on our planet.

Amateur astronomers with "good" telescopes should be able to start viewing the comet and getting good enough images sometime around August 9th to the 14th (depending upon how fast it picks up speed etc..)... at that point we will have "public eyes" looking at what is approaching.

Cheers,

-CN

correct,that was a great thread on elenin :flop:
just want to be very clear that me, and i feel the op..was talking about planet x and elenin was one of its possible names and/or object in question..
the big deal is the 10th planet wich is being disinfo' bashed as being crazy folks talkin about comet foookin elenin..just to be clear..but your thread was really well done and i enjoyed it..
i believe you are correct on elenin comet..
Last edited by Hybridtheory on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 pm » by Kuniva101

hybridtheory wrote:two suns clearly shot over russia no question..
[youtube]buPvlnBUPNc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

First time poster. As I was having an interesting read through a few topics here on disclose.tv, especially kingz topic, The Ancient Ruins Of South Africa - Adamscalendar Mystery! (lovely read, especially since I have finally found something corporeal regarding these mines that I can shove in my brother's face who is coincidentally studying archaeology).

Anyway to OP "hybridtheory". "no question". Unfortunately this 2 worded statement demonstrates a solace inadequacy to conduct appropriate research, which is quite ironic in relation to a previous remark I read in which you proclaimed everyone in dispute with you as ignorant.

Considering that this video is over two years old, would it not be suffice to say that this wouldn't be the only available video evidence to exist?

An exact copy of your proposed video with the original dating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3f4juay ... ure=fvwrel

The original full length video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvoTuZYT ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McGGvzGh ... re=related

Lastly, how it was done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKYYzDhj ... 2%ADelated

If you are still not convinced, please research into optical artifacts.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:00 am » by Shiva777

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:01 am » by Hybridtheory

kuniva101 wrote:
hybridtheory wrote:two suns clearly shot over russia no question..
[youtube]buPvlnBUPNc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

First time poster. As I was having an interesting read through a few topics here on disclose.tv, especially kingz topic, The Ancient Ruins Of South Africa - Adamscalendar Mystery! (lovely read, especially since I have finally found something corporeal regarding these mines that I can shove in my brother's face who is coincidentally studying archaeology).

Anyway to OP "hybridtheory". "no question". Unfortunately this 2 worded statement demonstrates a solace inadequacy to conduct appropriate research, which is quite ironic in relation to a previous remark I read in which you proclaimed everyone in dispute with you as ignorant.

Considering that this video is over two years old, would it not be suffice to say that this wouldn't be the only available video evidence to exist?

An exact copy of your proposed video with the original dating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3f4juay ... ure=fvwrel

The original full length video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvoTuZYT ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McGGvzGh ... re=related

Lastly, how it was done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKYYzDhj ... 2%ADelated

If you are still not convinced, please research into optical artifacts.

"I read in which you proclaimed everyone in dispute with you as ignorant."
were? you would have been able to quote it..but you cant..cause i clearly did not!

:dancing: nice one..lol

i stated, that a particular statement made about the end of the world was ignorant..go back try again..so sorry..lol

i like the way you tried to debunk the russian vid with two suns with a lens flare vid thats A..different all together..
B...on the opposite side of the sun than the vid i posted..C..not giving off its own light..
D..much smaller in size..and finially a different color and camera..
once again..so sorry try again..there are tons of post out there of flares on the lens, camera shit..this i am well aware of..but have you seen the two suns over china?
impossible to be debuked then lets see ya do that one..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Hybridtheory on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext