Nibiru Planet X - ELEnin Dwarf Star 2011

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:03 am » by Hybridtheory

shiva777 wrote:http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/comet-eleninnibirubrown-dwarf-twin/comet-elenin-is-definitely-not-planet-x-or-nibiru.html

:alien51: hey! i think i stated that about 30 fookin times already.. :alien51: :vomit:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 am » by Tuor10

hybridtheory wrote:tuor10

blow me, you couldnt teach your fookin way out a wet paper sack buddy..
i'll school your ass on your phalse prophets of time and bs history lessons you take as fact..

so your saying that nasa, even saying hey, there is something out there pulling on the outer planets and we think its a huge ass 10th planet..back as far as 1983! documented evidence!

naa hogwash..lol
or how about the fact that the sumerians told nasa were pluto and the outer planets were and then nasa only went to space to confirm..all the sumerian and other ancient astronomy..

Okay kid..
have it your way..
This is boring me now.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:13 am » by Hybridtheory

in the china vid..
is it not obvious that the camera guy could see it with his naked eye to know were to point the damn thing?
Last edited by Hybridtheory on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:15 am » by Kuniva101

hybridtheory wrote:
kuniva101 wrote:
hybridtheory wrote:two suns clearly shot over russia no question..
[youtube]buPvlnBUPNc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

First time poster. As I was having an interesting read through a few topics here on disclose.tv, especially kingz topic, The Ancient Ruins Of South Africa - Adamscalendar Mystery! (lovely read, especially since I have finally found something corporeal regarding these mines that I can shove in my brother's face who is coincidentally studying archaeology).

Anyway to OP "hybridtheory". "no question". Unfortunately this 2 worded statement demonstrates a solace inadequacy to conduct appropriate research, which is quite ironic in relation to a previous remark I read in which you proclaimed everyone in dispute with you as ignorant.

Considering that this video is over two years old, would it not be suffice to say that this wouldn't be the only available video evidence to exist?

An exact copy of your proposed video with the original dating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3f4juay ... ure=fvwrel

The original full length video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvoTuZYT ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McGGvzGh ... re=related

Lastly, how it was done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKYYzDhj ... 2%ADelated

If you are still not convinced, please research into optical artifacts.

"I read in which you proclaimed everyone in dispute with you as ignorant."
were? you would have been able to quote it..but you cant..cause i clearly did not!

:dancing: nice one..lol

i stated, that a particular statement made about the end of the world was ignorant..go back try again..so sorry..lol

Ok you never, I apologise, but instead of flying off on a tangent please redirect your attentive energies back to where I have evidently flawed your already conjectured belief.

I would love to hear a countering hypothesis as to why there is a lack of "NO QUESTION" evidence indisputably concluding the existence of a binary star system within our solar system.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 am » by Hybridtheory

oh i respect you..your the only person that came here and tried to bring something to the table..that i respect greatly..thank you for being polite and interesting..i am an asshole by nature exhuse me please.. :alien51: :mrgreen:

i edited the post as to not blow up the thread..
no bad vibes i just want the truth to be told..
and to not be bashed..for bringing evidence to a thread..
funny thing about that..is your word as an eye wittness to a crime holds in our courts , in public, etc..but when people actually feel and see something extra - speacial..if you will..they automaticly go on the defense?
instead of being aware of the possibilities of life and the universe around them.
Last edited by Hybridtheory on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:20 am » by Hybridtheory

I would love to hear a countering hypothesis as to why there is a lack of "NO QUESTION" evidence indisputably concluding the existence of a binary star system within our solar system.

simply put..
because around 80-90% of solar systems found, stars etc..are binary
and if ours is, and something is comming do you think it would be on the news?
no..
birth certs and election jockies a year and a half before election.. :think: :headscratch:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 am » by Hybridtheory

Volcano erupts in Eritrea for first time in history

more of those pesky daily volcanoes LOL!!!

all man, its the chronic..i mean... :D ..plate tectonics..

dont even worry bout' it :alien51:

:headscratch: is that my phone rinngin'??

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 am » by Kuniva101

hybridtheory wrote:I would love to hear a countering hypothesis as to why there is a lack of "NO QUESTION" evidence indisputably concluding the existence of a binary star system within our solar system.

simply put..
because around 80-90% of solar systems found, stars etc..are binary
and if ours is, and something is comming do you think it would be on the news?
no..
birth certs and election jockies a year and a half before election.. :think: :headscratch:

Coincidentally I do believe that we may have a binary system. I'm partial to the notion of the theory of the Dark Star, by Andy Lloyd, which is a sub brown dwarf with an elongated orbit similar to the dwarf planet Sedna, initially there was speculation that Sedna was in fact scattered by the gravitational influence of a brown dwarf. Which would also provide conclusion as to the origins of the Kuiper Belt.

However, that video is insufficient on several basis and can be discarded as a hoax.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 2:19 am » by Wakemeup

hybridtheory wrote:in the china vid..
is it not obvious that the camera guy could see it with his naked eye to know were to point the damn thing?

I'm all for Nibiru but the videos of 2 suns showing up are just lens flare. And when tshtf just enjoy the show.

[youtube]APVN8a-kjs8&feature[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 am » by E6722maj

"all man, its the chronic..i mean... :D ..plate tectonics."

sounds like a rap :cheers:
whatever

PreviousNext