Nibiru, Planet X,Herculobus, Destroyer

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 pm » by Pateriot

At what point can we tell the Nibiruists to shut up and sit down? They have been predicting its arrival now since at least September and probably much further back than that. If it hasn't arrived by the New Year can we say that you have officially been debuncted? This is really getting old now!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 3:22 pm » by *WillEase*

Pateriot wrote:At what point can we tell the Nibiruists to shut up and sit down? They have been predicting its arrival now since at least September and probably much further back than that. If it hasn't arrived by the New Year can we say that you have officially been debuncted? This is really getting old now!

The only part of this Nibiru question that can (and will) be debunked is the supposed arrival date.
This date has been 'modified' for years and no doubt will be adjusted again.
But to assume it doesn't exist at all...that's a bit much. The recent discovery of a rogue planet planet proves one thing...it is quite possible that planet x or Nibiru simply hasn't been found...yet.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm » by Nelusmc

Sorry brothers I am no Doomtard and that's offensive. This is a conspiracy site is it not. These are not my writings but ancient cultures who have written this. You can call them doomtards. All I'm doing is putting the info out there. What you do with it is up to you. I believe that all these cultures are speaking truth. I don't believe all these cultures are telling lies. Everybody seeing so many strange things around the world. Sounds that seem like metalic trumpets and so on. In these ancient cultures they said that this would be a sign that this approaches.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm » by Ufosarus

Nelusmc wrote:Sorry brothers I am no Doomtard and that's offensive. This is a conspiracy site is it not. These are not my writings but ancient cultures who have written this. You can call them doomtards. All I'm doing is putting the info out there. What you do with it is up to you. I believe that all these cultures are speaking truth. I don't believe all these cultures are telling lies. Everybody seeing so many strange things around the world. Sounds that seem like metalic trumpets and so on. In these ancient cultures they said that this would be a sign that this approaches.

you have a good point there :flop:
dont mind all the doomtard beaters its just the way they are :P

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 am » by ninjaroy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doteMqP6eSc[/youtube]

This fatalistic dream of theirs, where nothing is ever really achieved, destroys them, yet they beg and fight to feed us with “It”….remarkable isn’t it? --The consistency of the Machine.

archonmatrix.blogspot.com

:sunny:

Writer

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 1:52 am » by Fingolfin

ninjaroy wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doteMqP6eSc[/youtube]

This fatalistic dream of theirs, where nothing is ever really achieved, destroys them, yet they beg and fight to feed us with “It”….remarkable isn’t it? --The consistency of the Machine.

archonmatrix.blogspot.com

:sunny:

:shock:

DOOMTARDS are everywhere!

The Global warming asses are the newbies! :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 am » by Newdawnrising

It's not a planet, brown dwarf, magnetar, or even a massive comet. It is far more expansive in it's affect, it's origin is 25,000 light years away. The Destroyer that Shakes the Heavens, also know in the bible as, The Day of the Lord. One small object can not shake the Heavens, but there is one event that can do this, in theory of course. It could arrive within 400 years, some sources may have revealed a leak from a black ops super-luminal signal generation project. The project discovered a ping towards Sag. A .5 degrees off of the galactic center, this would later be reported as the galactic bubble. It is not just a bubble, it is moving at the speed of light, with an estimated arrival date of late 2016-2017 . You all know what i am talking about, GALACTIC SUPERWAVE VOLLEY. I've been beating this dead horse since i was NM156 in Feb 2009. I have so much info on this subject, but precious little time to present it. Good work though OP, i know how it is to work your but off to present a belief of understanding. :flop:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Previous