Nibiru (Planet X) spotted in Fife

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 1:26 am » by Muchtyman

Given that Fife is now the centre of the known comos , tomorrow I will sneek a peek at the sun through tinted cellophane and let you know whether Nibiru is barreling towards us or not .

Weather permitting ............... :sunny:

Writer

PostThu May 03, 2012 1:28 am » by ParanoidIndiana

Another thing I would like to point out is that if it was a video from today, sunspot 1471 should be visible. Even if it is a reasonably recent video, the odds of a visible sunspot group it pretty good. Above is a shot I took about 10 minutes ago. Not the best, but demonstrating that it isn't hard to see them under conditions like this. If the sun is dim enough to see something this close to it, then I would expect to see evidence of a sunspot or two.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~Albert Einstein~

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 1:29 am » by Germanpils

wow
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 4:20 am » by Nihilgeist

Wow, we've had so many good cgi ufo videos over the years, I'm surprised it took so long for someone to throw together a good hoax nibiru video (without factual sundogs and reflections).....

....cause you know, that's what this is....a good cg/photoshop video, and nothing more. :top:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 6:54 pm » by Will69ease

Nihilgeist wrote:Wow, we've had so many good cgi ufo videos over the years, I'm surprised it took so long for someone to throw together a good hoax nibiru video (without factual sundogs and reflections).....

....cause you know, that's what this is....a good cg/photoshop video, and nothing more. :top:

Prove it.

Initiate

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:17 pm » by Bosb33r

Muchtyman wrote:Not often my home county is mentioned along with Nibiru . :wink:

Very odd images regardless of whether you believe Sitchin or not .

Nibiru (Planet X) spotted in Fife, Scotland?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Massive Planetship In Suns Orbit 2012 HD

Upload to Disclose.tv

Awesome post :flop: Even when it is fake nicely done by the maker :sunny: i want to see this too i have the equipment for it :hell:

Super Moderator

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:21 pm » by The57ironman

Bosb33r wrote:
Awesome post :flop: Even when it is fake nicely done by the maker :sunny: i want to see this too i have the equipment for it :hell:

...i'd become a believer in something :shock: ....if you captured it... :P

:cheers:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Writer

PostThu May 03, 2012 7:34 pm » by ParanoidIndiana

I know this will be the old standby for everything, but could this possibly be a weather balloon or some other object that is in the wrong(right) place for it's photo op? Although I'm certain at such a high altitude, a weather balloon would just be a speck. The video does look really good for a fake.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~Albert Einstein~

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 8:40 pm » by Rydher

The57ironman wrote:
Bosb33r wrote:Awesome post :flop: Even when it is fake nicely done by the maker :sunny: i want to see this too i have the equipment for it :hell:

...i'd become a believer in something :shock: ....if you captured it... :P

:cheers:

As would I. If anyone here would of spotted something like that by the sun, it would be Bosb33r.

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 10:29 pm » by Flecktarn

ParanoidIndiana wrote:If it is that clearly visible, why hasn't everybody in that area with the ability to use their eyes seen it. Fife has over a quarter million people living there. I'm surprised youtube and the internet isn't flooded with images like this. :headscratch:

no one in fife ever relay looks up they look down in to there pint of tennents special
ImageImage

Previous