Nibiru's Dwarf Star..?

Initiate

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 5:06 pm » by Cyberelf

very interesting...also...great music...what is it?

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 5:13 pm » by Nickelson

boondox681 wrote:what's up nickel.WISE,SOHO..who gives a fuck.who knows if the images you get from these two sources is even true?they show us what they want us to see,anyway.and if it was coming,i doubt they'd tell us anyway.if you want to believe NASA,feel free.they've only been lying for 50 years.
peace bro

No not stating it is not all a sceam from our friends from NADA, because it could be indeed, but the images shown to us in the footage deff cannot be Niburu, that's what I am saying.

When Nibiru will show itself or Nemisis it will be visible for all of us having a telescope.

Herschel and WISE are the two NASA telescopes which deff can spot a brown dwarf, thus far they did present us there discovery's. If it is the truth and if it is complete is to be considered, but Niburu, Nemesis a brown dwarf or a binary star system, doesn't stand together with the "end of the world". So there would be no reason to lye about it I think.

If it will be a threat they can lye all the want, but we’ll know it in due time and chaos will be more extreme, because of their lies. Don’t you think?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 5:41 pm » by Boondox681

No not stating it is not all a sceam from our friends from NADA, because it could be indeed, but the images shown to us in the footage deff cannot be Niburu, that's what I am saying.

you are correct about the images shown.and i know that you are more knowledgeable on this subject than i.so i believe what your saying.

So there would be no reason to lye about it I think.

sounds logical.but in reality,nasa has never needed a reason to lie.now that their lies have been in place for 50 years,there's no backing out.they lie for their own agenda,not to spare us.

If it will be a threat they can lye all the want, but we’ll know it in due time and chaos will be more extreme, because of their lies. Don’t you think?
boondox681 wrote:what's up nickel.WISE,SOHO..who gives a fuck.who knows if the images you get from these two sources is even true?they show us what they want us to see,anyway.and if it was coming,i doubt they'd tell us anyway.if you want to believe NASA,feel free.they've only been lying for 50 years.
peace bro

When Nibiru will show itself or Nemisis it will be visible for all of us having a telescope.

Herschel and WISE are the two NASA telescopes which deff can spot a brown dwarf, thus far they did present us there discovery's. If it is the truth and if it is complete is to be considered, but Niburu, Nemesis a brown dwarf or a binary star system, doesn't stand together with the "end of the world". So there would be no reason to lye about it I think.

yes i do.but it will be OUR chaos that's more extreme..not theirs(the elite)

as we can tell by this thread,they've done a great job of distorting the facts.
that's why i can never trust them.ever.

thanx bro.people have been waiting millenia to experience what we are experiencing right now.we should be thankful :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm » by Nickelson

boondox681 wrote:yes i do.but it will be OUR chaos that's more extreme..not theirs(the elite)

as we can tell by this thread,they've done a great job of distorting the facts.
that's why i can never trust them.ever.

thanx bro.people have been waiting millenia to experience what we are experiencing right now.we should be thankful :flop:

There you have a good point. Just like that movie 2012, with all the secrecy on the huge vessels. They very well maybe true and already ordered by the so called "elite".

But I can only tell you this if any of this "end of the world" idea might be true, we are heading for a hell of a ride and we're the only ones to experience the great forces of the universe.

That stand for something I guess :headscratch:

On the other hand I can promisse you we wil meet right here at DTV in 2013 and I will enjoy the next world championship soccer (with a more improved US team) in 2014.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 pm » by Boondox681

On the other hand I can promisse you we wil meet right here at DTV in 2013 and I will enjoy the next world championship soccer (with a more improved US team) in 2014.

you fuckin got that right,my friend! :dancing:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm » by Fyodor1313

Initiate

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm » by Truthwillout

boondox681 wrote:

you fuckin got that right,my friend! :dancing:

2014 not a chance in hell :bang;
unless you start to call the sport by its true name you's will never be any better!!
as the sport is called FOOTBALL :hell:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 pm » by Boondox681

2014 not a chance in hell :bang;
unless you start to call the sport by its true name you's will never be any better!!
as the sport is called FOOTBALL :hell:

SOCCER-the #1 girls sport in america :flop:

Previous