Nibiru

Initiate

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 11:36 pm » by Beatriz

emeraldtruth wrote:
beatriz wrote:Where can I find the Planet X conference you mentioned?
thanks!

Welcome to the site Beatrix and sorry for the delay. It took me a while to find it. Hopefully you enjoy it..

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIGrX3xDT4g

Thank you!
I'm watching it right now!
Happy New Year!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm » by Emeraldtruth

:D :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 pm » by E6722maj

if you go to skymap.org and put 'nibiru' into the search box, you get this;

:think:

:alien:
whatever

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm » by The57ironman

(see troll2rocks laughing predator)
e6722maj wrote:if you go to skymap.org and put 'nibiru' into the search box, you get this;

:think:

:alien:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 am » by Theyrecomming

emeraldtruth wrote:
beatriz wrote:Where can I find the Planet X conference you mentioned?
thanks!

Welcome to the site Beatrix and sorry for the delay. It took me a while to find it. Hopefully you enjoy it..

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIGrX3xDT4g

Thank you :flop:
:)

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 am » by Funnyman46

Ok so it’s got this 36,000 year cycle to get close enough to scare the bejesus out of us.
Wouldn’t you think that if the impending planet were at the end of its cycle and ready to bring death upon us all that we could see it within our solar system by now?
I mean come on; this things gotta be in our back yard right? Ah, no.
Sometimes, simple is better

Writer

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 4:34 pm » by Kakareta

Do you know where this Nibiru nonsense came from?

The idea was first proposed in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity.

So she got the info basically via channelling which i personally think is complete nonsense. I mean if an alien race was going to warn us about something this bad, why would they choose some obscure nut case to do it, wouldn't it be more prudent to choose someone with even a modicum of credibility?

Besides, according to this particular whack job it was supposed to hit in 2003.

Maybe something will happen in 2012 but i don't think it will be in the last days of the year 2012 and i think if anything does happen it will be some sort of large scale war. I wouldn't entirely dismiss the possibility of an asteroid threat but if that happens i think it will be a precursor to something more sinister and it will be a means to an end. Now i am getting in to the NWO conspiracy which has so many aspects to it that it's hard to know what to believe. I don't really have that much info on it and since so many people say so many different things and associate so much with it, i don't really bother looking in to it, i find it tedious especially when you see many proponents have their own agenda.

This may not be a popular opinion on here but i tend to believe what the scientists are saying, there is one in particular called David Morrison (NASA SCIENTIST WARN ABOUT 2012) and he is one of very very few real scientists willing to talk about it, probably because there is no basis in reality for it so they don't waste their time on it. I am not going to get drawn in to another debate about illuminati puppets/agents/reptilians et al.

I have to base my opinions and views on the evidence available to me which i can understand. I do not pretend to do "research" as so many people do, i do not believe research consists of watching Youtube videos and listening to what other arm chair speculators have to say. Real research is painstaking and thorough, it takes more than an internet connection and a few Youtube videos made by people with their own agenda, that's all i have to say about that.... i hope.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm » by Lisko

funnyman46 wrote:Ok so it’s got this 36,000 year cycle to get close enough to scare the bejesus out of us.
Wouldn’t you think that if the impending planet were at the end of its cycle and ready to bring death upon us all that we could see it within our solar system by now?

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BRING AS DEATH. GET OVER THAT PLEASE
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 7:00 pm » by Anuki

kennyforever wrote:Sorry to burst your Baloon kid,its Bullshit just do the
maths we are told it orbits a brown Dwarf ie a star that lacks mass to become a star like our sun ,that its the size the earth times 6 or 8, and has an orbit 36 000 times earth,total rubbish there would be the Gravity too hold it in a orbit that large,it would have been captured by our sun eons ago. :dancing: :badair: :alien51:

Yeah do the maths...
we cannot even calculate the ratio of circumference to diameter of a circle (PI)

and if 'we' cant find a solution for a problem, we just use non-existing/imaginary numbers
[youtube]9Fm8aUyf1Yo&feature[/youtube]

I do not know if there is a planet Niburu
but like you said "we are told..."
Once they also told us the Earth was flat.

Apparently the laws of nature differ on long distances
and possibly the shape of the universe.

Were livin a theory
:mrgreen:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 pm » by Funnyman46

lisko wrote:
funnyman46 wrote:Ok so it’s got this 36,000 year cycle to get close enough to scare the bejesus out of us.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BRING AS DEATH. GET OVER THAT PLEASE
HAPPY NEW YEAR

You're Absolutely right, all it’s going to do is keep us debating on threads like this about the none existence of a nonexistent. Sorry to have wasted your (non existant) time.

Oh, Happy New Year to you as well :cheers:
Sometimes, simple is better

PreviousNext