nibiru the cover up

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 pm » by Marley

Maybe! Maybe WE are sucking the energy out of it!!! :)
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:41 pm » by Marley

There's a 'print screen' button on my keyboard? Interesting... I should try to find it!
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:51 pm » by Marley

I found the button but when I click on it it does this................................ Sweet fuck all. GRRRR. So I tried to take this picture right off my computer but it says the picture is too big. So I changed the size and still too big.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm » by E6722maj

marley wrote:There's a 'print screen' button on my keyboard? Interesting... I should try to find it!

probably on the upper right of the keyboard, may just read 'PrtSc'

:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 pm » by Marley

Thanks for the help guys but it's still not working. I can't even get an avatar to load. Sorry for derailing the thread. But it is sooo frustrating to not be able to post pictures. It makes it very hard to post new topics and such with no visuals.

-Sigrun

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 pm » by Sehwut

megame23 wrote:Image

There it is, screenshot it, then just paste it in paint. :)

WHAT ARE THOSE BLACK THINGS??

Looks like a gamma ray burst to me....however I don't think they have ever captured a g.r.b. in action to the best of my knowledge.
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm » by lamonema

megame23 wrote:Image

There it is, screenshot it, then just paste it in paint. :)

WHAT ARE THOSE BLACK THINGS??

That looks like a release of energy, not unlike the event known as a Gamma Ray burst, or even a pre super novial event. But that's just how i see it according to what i've seen in "accepted theories". just sayin :)

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 pm » by lamonema

e6722maj wrote:
marley wrote:There's a 'print screen' button on my keyboard? Interesting... I should try to find it!

probably on the upper right of the keyboard, may just read 'PrtSc'

:alien:

Dude! thanks :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 8:56 pm » by Anuki

marley wrote:Maybe! Maybe WE are sucking the energy out of it!!! :)

:owned:

________________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 pm » by Rockapocalypse

I saw the exact same thing that's in the video about a year and a half ago.. someone on DTV posted the coordinates but no picture so I checked it out and saw the blacked out thing... I didnt remember until I saw that big yellow star just cut in half. and I bet Google won't comment on it if you ask em about it
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

PreviousNext