nibiru the cover up

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 pm » by Seemychess

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 pm » by Megame23

Upload to Disclose.tv

well, they are certainly covering up something.

they photo shop space pictures all the time.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:01 pm » by Marley

I can't post pictures on DTV but here's the what I found on Microsoft World Wide Telescope.

In the heart of the Lion
Under Sloan Digital Sky Survey Imagry

RA:10h00m32sec
DEC: +15:51:55

There you will find a dark star with what looks like wings and at least half a dozen planets.
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:11 pm » by Megame23

umm hey Marley i downloaded that cause im curious, can you explain how I get to what you are talking about?

Edit: ok I figured it out, and holy shit thats crazy! good find marley...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:20 pm » by Marley

Go to the constellation Leo. Change your imagry to SDSS(Sloan Digital Sky Survey).Go to the heart of the Lion or where you might think the heart to be and move around untill you get to those coordinents. You will see a large red star with two black rods? coming out of each side. Around this star you will find some different colored planets. Any help?
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:26 pm » by Megame23

There it is, screenshot it, then just paste it in paint. :)

WHAT ARE THOSE BLACK THINGS??

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm » by Marley

Screenshot it? Paste it in paint? I'm not very techy. Whay does that mean?

And YEA! that you got it posted! I have no clue what the black things are. Interesting tho eh?

-Sigrun

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:33 pm » by Marley

There's an old Sumerian (I think) stone carving of the Lion with a large star right over its' heart. This is quite possibly what the Sphinx is pointing at in the constellation Leo. Once again, I can't post the picture to correlate the two but it's out there.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:34 pm » by Megame23

maybe aliens are sucking the energy out of the star with giant ships...

hit the print screen button, then open up paint, and then ctrl+v to paste the screenshot, then you can edit the photo.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:37 pm » by E6722maj

marley wrote:Screenshot it? Paste it in paint? I'm not very techy. Whay does that mean?

And YEA! that you got it posted! I have no clue what the black things are. Interesting tho eh?

to take a screenshot at any time, press the 'print screen' button on your keyboard. then open paint, click edit then paste. voila! you can save the pic as a jpeg or whatever you want. :flop:

:alien:
whatever

Next