NIBIRU:The Thread

Initiate

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 11:45 am » by goku

No humans were not created by Anunnaki. the word creation is misleading.
What Anunnaki actually did is they mixed themselves and apes, modified and reconfigured
genes pretty much everything in their likeness.
i don't think its possible to create complex lifeforms from scratch in mere six days.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 12:39 pm » by Rich316

Wow, I wasn't expecting such an angry defensive post Temps....Who is talking about angels and devils? We're talking about Nibiru and the author sitchin. I couldn't care less what he believed in, Im just interested in the facts and who's qualified and who's not.

Yeah his stuff was interesting, but I think it was made for TV audiences, ie, far fetched and mostly mis interpreted. I'd certainly put my money on some actually qualified over an old man trying to sell books of gobbledy gook. He was a confused old man and I think it's rather sad people take his stuff as gospel when it's been clearly de bunked and proven wrong by a qualified scholar. He was too scared to debate Heiser because he knew he'd made up lots of his own stuff based on guess work to sell books. Is that fraud?

I guess with Sitchin being so wrong about it all, it really disappoints because I too wanted much of it to be true. I got past that stuff though and look around you, we don't need it.. Aliens and UFOS are still real, Sitchin was just wrong, not that bad. It doesn't change that much. Actually it's good he was wrong, it means nibiru wont be coming by to cause havok anytime soon.

Just think about the impossibility of a race of people living on a planet that's so far out past the sun.. that alone makes life impossible.. Then they're so advanced they have to wait till they get close enough to sling shot across to earth? It's a very entertaining TV show, that's about it.

Yes I think you need a good nights sleep!

Initiate

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 2:59 pm » by goku

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 8:07 pm » by Temps13

Yeah Rich,maybe he WAS wrong about Nibiru-if you read the entire thread you'd see thats a position I have maintained from the get go mate..
I don't think he's wrong about the Anunna gods though,do you?
Thats always been my position & the response you got is my standard Heiser fuckoffall,as givn to Truth & others :flop:
I never said the Anunna created man in 6 days,the indications are that it was a very long process with at least 14 cock ups & pople with known genetic afflictions-liver problems,leaky urine,leaky semen,trembling hands & so on..
I wasn't being over defensive Rich,I just getting quite good at pointing out Heiser's crazy beliefs..I believe it serves no purpose to nitpick Sitchin's interpretations,Nibiru aside..I think he is very close to the true facts.
Go back & read the full thread bro & lets have a good debate then :cheers:
Yeah,I know this thread is about Nibiru-that doesn't have to mean I believe Nibiru is real-I DON'T KNOW!
It's tough finding stuff about it to write about tbh
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 8:46 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Evening Temps,fellas,
Well thanks for the imput Goku and the video and Rich you need to read this thread man.....whats being indicated is that many ancient cultures have interpereted this independently across the globe and they do line up more with Sitchins theory,and one of the main points is that many were aware of the number of planets in our solar system for example,of which pluto wasnt discovered by modern astronamers until 1930 and it had pertabations as did the planets discovered before it, indicating a very large 'body' in the outer reaches of our solar system.
please dont derail this thread we can get on to something together if your willing to chip in,and if youd be as good to help look for evidence of any sort,to maybe bolster this case,rather than debunking and stuff,that would be sweet :flop:
:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 9:21 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hi guys,
Ok like i said im just going to throw in some more recent information regarding the present and a few dots to possibly connect,Well there have undoutably been geniune photos of a second sun from differant sources although they are thin on the ground(pardon the pun)amongst mistaken photos.
Ok ill just list a few uncanny things

Armageddon seed bank in Norway in case of a global catastrophe
Chem trails to possibly hide view of space from earth
Meteorites dramatic increase
Russia confirmed Nibiru and released info to its citizens allbeit a few years ago
Vatican owning infrared telescope
South pole observatories
Deep Underground Military Bases
Possible emergency service preparation
Mass animal die offs from quite possibly a severe deviation in the magnetic field
And of coarse 'climate Change' and who knows where to start with that,Its bad, many records of all kinds broken throughout the world and also increasing in regularity and intensity,as the recent decade or so has gone by,and its not our Co2 usage as the planet can quite handle that amount.
Area of Google sky blocked
Astronamers deaths,and many at that,in pairs often also
Evidence being removed,I.e videos from Youtube say and the like

Ill also mention that 90 percent of all external Solar Systems have 2 suns or a Brown dwarf twin and also the concept of Rogue Planets and their behaviour, is widely accepted now,which it never used to be.
'
Ok so we can go with this 'system of Nibiru' coming through every 3600 years which is not just sumerien based beleif and as for the date of this possible event occuring in the present/future refering to Zekki Sitch,out of all the stuff he released do you really think tptb would have let him release an accurate date,of its last passing or reference to future encounters,considering the possible consequences of it for the planet,of coarse not!! its the one interparatation that would have had to be false imo,so we have to piece it from there.....
To any one else that wants to chime in, look into this yourself,and become a detective, :mrcool: that would be awesome.Peace :hugging: :cheers:

P.s Language can be a great tool for uncoving history as Michael Tsarion teaches in some of his inciteful documentaries,Sumerian i.e aryan,which can be applied to Iran as well, Israel (El)i.e Elohim,just some more food for thought.....

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 pm » by Temps13

Checked out this Alcione cultural association,& this Rabolu guy..I gotta say,he is pretty shot away..reckons they have there's people on Venus.tThe streets there are "like conveyor belts" :alien51:
I can't say for sure there isn't,we only have Nasa's word..but it seems unlikely that the stuff he's saying is correct..'atomic sea monsters' seem a bit far fetched.
Cool little youtube videos though

Upload to Disclose.tv

Good list of stuff there Manunna.
The truth is that Earth is beong monitored by another civilization..the only question is "where do they come from"..Nibiru is one possible place.This thread will examine the evidence for that & also look at any evidence of any other planetary or comet like bodies,such as ISON,that may be impending.
What do the ancient Chinese know about such thing,for example? Stuff like that..
There is nothing to be gained,nor is it interesting,to be quibbling about "Heiser said Sitchin got this or that word wrong"..Heiser is a buffoon who thinks that there are supernatural angels & devils..Sitchin's books are much more informative,regardless of disputed interpretations..From Sitchin we can read about ancient peoples that we didn't cover in school,in an interesting way..One will not learn anything from Heiser.
It is trendy in some quarters to attack Sitchin,call him an old fool,whatever..I don't believe he was a fool,nor his Astrophyicist brother.I realise he had some things wrong but he has done us a great service,we would probably not even be talking about any of this if it was'nt for him..What has he said thats not pretty much right,apart from the fact we don't know for sure about Nibiru?
He also said we had the Anunnaki here-this is what the texts say,regardless of who translates them.It can be shown that they are still here today in some capacity.So how was he wrong?He wasn't-AND THERES THE THING..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 2:11 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Yeah Rich,maybe he WAS wrong about Nibiru-if you read the entire thread you'd see thats a position I have maintained from the get go mate..
I don't think he's wrong about the Anunna gods though,do you?
Thats always been my position & the response you got is my standard Heiser fuckoffall,as givn to Truth & others :flop:
I never said the Anunna created man in 6 days,the indications are that it was a very long process with at least 14 cock ups & pople with known genetic afflictions-liver problems,leaky urine,leaky semen,trembling hands & so on..
I wasn't being over defensive Rich,I just getting quite good at pointing out Heiser's crazy beliefs..I believe it serves no purpose to nitpick Sitchin's interpretations,Nibiru aside..I think he is very close to the true facts.
Go back & read the full thread bro & lets have a good debate then :cheers:
Yeah,I know this thread is about Nibiru-that doesn't have to mean I believe Nibiru is real-I DON'T KNOW!
It's tough finding stuff about it to write about tbh

Ok I will read thru it all when I get time.

Here's some food for thought. Do you talk to and believe Jay Leno about his car problems because he owns 300 of them? Or do you talk to a qualified mechanic when there's something wrong with the motor? Jay Leno might tell you there's something wrong with the engine, the mechanic will work out exactly what's going on and fix it. Ok not a great analogy but you get my drift. Heiser, regardless of what YOU think of him, is qualified, Sitchin is an author. there is a difference.

As far as Annunaki goes. No I don't just take Sitchin's word for it at all.
http://sitchiniswrong.com/anunnaki/anunnaki.htm

If anyone is going to research the topic then everything must be looked at. Not just what makes your belief system stand up.

"As I noted in my open letter to Zecharia Sitchin, I have challenged him and other ancient astronaut researchers to produce one line of one cuneiform text that demonstrates his ideas about the Anunnaki are really in the Sumerian texts. I want to see one line of one text that says things like the Anunnaki inhabit a planet or inhabit Nibiru, or that the term "Anunnaki" means "people of the fiery rockets, that sort of thing.

Now, I could drone on about Mr. Sitchin's bogus translations and understanding of the Anunnaki, but I thought of something much better. You don't need to take my word for any of this. The Sumerian texts are online in English translation and are searchable -- even by Sumerian word! I invite you -- no, I challenge you -- to click on the link below and watch me search the Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature right before your eyes for the Sumerian word "Anunnaki." Here is a PDF file of the search results, but it's best if YOU do the search, since you will be able to click through the search results and get to English translations of the hits.

Watch the VIDEO below and then do the search at the link below (shown in the video) and see if what I'm saying is true. Mr. Sitchin was making it up when it comes to what he says about the Anunnaki. The evidence is waiting for you now. Don't take my word for it."

Now if that doesn't put a red flag then nothing will.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 7:27 am » by Truthdefender

wasting your time rich already showed our boy temps heisers challenge t said sitchins fiction was his truth
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 7:43 am » by Temps13

Hi Truth,pleased to see you there
The term Anunna indicates a group of gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon. Later on, it is sometimes used to describe the underworld gods (as opposed to the gods of heaven, the Igigi).

Functions

In the Sumerian textual corpus, Anunna (Akkadian: Anunnaki, Anunnaku) describes the highest gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon, but it can also be used to indicate the pantheon of a particular city or city-state, such as the Anunna of Eridu or the Anunna of Lagaš (Falkenstein 1965, see also Katz 2003: 403). It is not clear how many gods and which particular gods this term includes; one text speaks of the 'fifty Anunna of Eridu' (Falkenstein 1965: 130; Edzard 1965: 42).

One of the main functions of the Anunna gods was to decide the fates (Falkenstein 1965: 131), as attested, for example, in the Sumerian myth Enki and the World Order (ETCSL 1.1.3, l. 207). However, already in the Sumerian sources the Anunna are sometimes associated with the netherworld, as evidenced in the myth Inana's Descent into the Netherworld (ETCSL 1.4.1, line 167), where the Anunna, the seven judges, pass judgement over Inana's trespassing into the netherworld.

The suggestion that in the Sumerian textual corpus, Anunna are only mentioned in literary texts and that there is no evidence for their worship (Falkenstein 1965) will have to be reconsidered in light of new textual evidence from the Ur III period, in which it appears that offerings were made to Anunna (Anunna on CDLI).
The meaning of the term Anunna changed after the Old Babylonian period, when it was used to describe the gods of the netherworld, in opposition to the term Igigi (Black and Green 1998: 34). In some cases, Igigi seems to have the same meaning that Anunna had in Sumerian texts (Kienast 1965: 143). The so-called Babylonian Creation Story, Enūma eliš TT (Tablet VI, lines 39-44), narrates how Marduk assigned 300 Anunna gods for duty in the heavens, and the same number for duty in the netherworld, giving a total of 600 Anunna gods (Foster 2005: 470).

It appears that there was some confusion surrounding this terms already in antiquity (Kienast 1965: 144). In the Poem of Erra (e.g., Tablets I, lines 62-63; II, lines 8-9; V, line 3, see Foster 2005: 880-911), the Igigi are clearly separated from the Anunna.

The Anunnaku are sometimes invoked in curse formulas and also appear in incantations, but are overwhelmingly attested in literary and mythological texts. In the Epic of Gilgameš, the phrase "judge of the Anunnaki" is mentioned as a title of Gilgameš (Tablet VIII, line 210, unfortunately in broken context, see George 2003: 663, 861-2). This is possibly a reference to Gilgameš's function as a judge in the netherworld.

Divine Genealogy and Syncretisms

Because this term encompasses the major deities of the Mesopotamian pantheon, the genealogical relationships were different than those of the individual deities that are part of the Anunna. An is sometimes mentioned as the father of the Anunna, and some texts indicate that the relationship between the Anunna was brotherly/sisterly (Falkenstein 1965: 129-30).

Cult Place(s)

Currently, we have no knowledge of a sanctuary dedicated to the Anunna gods, presumably because all the Anunna gods had their individual temples in various cities across Mesopotamia.

Time Periods Attested

The term Anunna first appears in the Post-Akkadian period, namely in some Gudea inscriptions, and in a few Ur III texts. In its Akkadian forms Anunnaku and Anunnaki continue to occur until the Seleucid period (see the link to Anunnaku in CAMS below).

Name and Spellings

There has been some discussion as to the meaning of the name Anunna (see Falkenstein 1965: 128-30). The most likely suggestions translate the term as something like "Those of princely seed," (Falkenstein 1965: 129; Edzard 1965: 42).

Written forms:
Sumerian: da-nun, da-nun-na, da-nun-na-ke4-ne, da-nun-ke4-ne
Akkadian: da-nun-na-ki, e-nun-na-ki, e-nu-uk-ki, de-nu-uk-ki;
logographic: dA.NUN, dA.NUN.NA, dA.NUN.NA.KE.E.NE;
cryptographic: dgéš-u (also see Kienast 1965: 142-43).
Normalized forms:
Anuna(k), Anunna, Anunnaki, Anunnaku, Anunnakku
Anunna in Online Corpora

The Cuneiform Digital Library Initiative
The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature
The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Royal Inscriptions
The Corpus of Ancient Mesopotamian Scholarship
Further Reading

Falkenstein 1965, "Die Anunna in der sumerischen Überlieferung."
Kienast 1965, "Igigū und Anunnakkū".
Nicole Brisch

Nicole Brisch, 'Anunna (Anunnaku, Anunnaki) (a group of gods)', Ancient Mesopotamian Gods and Goddesses, Oracc and the UK Higher Education Academy, 2012 [http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/anunna/]

Back to top ^^

http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/list ... es/anunna/

Rich-the Anunna gods are in all translations of the texts mate..I invite you/challenge you etc to do some research
Even Wiki will tell you that
Anunnaki
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Sumerian gods. For the role-playing game character, see Demon: The Fallen. For The Anunnaki as depicted in The 12th Planet, see Zecharia Sitchin.
Part of a series on
Religion in Mesopotamia

Mesopotamian religion
Primordial beings[show]
Seven gods who decree[show]
The great gods[hide]
Adad Anunnaki Asaruludu Ashnan Enbilulu Enkimdu Ereshkigal Inanna Lahar Nanshe Nergal Nidaba Ningal Ninkasi Ninlil Ninsun Ninurta & his heroic mace Nusku Uttu
Demigods & heroes[show]
Spirits & monsters[show]
Tales from Babylon[show]
Other traditions
Arabian Levantine Near Eastern religions
v t e
The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunna, Anunnaku, Ananaki and other variations) are a group of deities in ancient Mesopotamian cultures (i.e. Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, and Babylonian). The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of "those of royal blood"[1] or "princely offspring".[2] According to The Oxford Companion to World Mythology, the Anunnaki "are the Sumerian deities of the old primordial line; they are chthonic deities of fertility, associated eventually with the underworld, where they became judges. They take their name from the old sky god An (Anu). [3]
Their relation to the group of gods known as the Igigi is unclear – at times the names are used synonymously but in the Atra-Hasis flood myth the Igigi are the sixth generation of the Gods who have to work for the Anunnaki, rebelling after 40 days and replaced by the creation of humans.[4]

Can we leave it now,I admitted you were quite possibly correct as regards Nibiru.Although neither of us can really know for sure..this thread was only intended to bring together all the good info about it type thing..Sorry I dissed your boy Heiser,but I find it far more likely that Humans are the result of genetic engineering than supernatural creation nonsense.
Btw ,I have already read everything mr Heiser has written on the subject but thanks for bringing it up (again)..You won't learn much from Him.Trust.
Truth,your avatars not displaying.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext