NIBIRU:The Thread

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 12:44 am » by Rich316

"because piri rees map is about 10,0000 years old"

A few too many zeros there mate. It's from the 15th century. You can read more about it here:
http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/piriries.htm

and http://www.maproomblog.com/2007/02/the_piri_reis_map_of_1513.php

Rule #1 For Interpreting Ancient Maps (If You Want A Best Seller)

Anything that matches (or can be made to seem like a match to) existing cartography is proof that the cartographer had access to secret knowledge. Anything that doesn't match, doesn't count.
Omission of major land masses, bodies of water, etc., doesn't count.
Failure to draw your home country accurately doesn't count.
Inclusion of non-existent features doesn't count, except if you want to claim the map actually shows geography as it was in the Pleistocene, Cretaceous, Precambrian, etc.

"For 1513, this map shows an astonishing amount of detail. The notes on the map explain that the map was synthesized from about 20 maps, many of which were captured from Spanish and Portuguese ships in the Mediterranean. It was also supplemented by accounts given by captured Spanish and Portuguese sailors.

Not a map from some ancient Atlantean civilization, not a map created by extraterrestrials, but a first class piece of naval intelligence. Considering that it was created by a sailor whose country never participated in the age of exploration, and that it's drawn wholly from second-hand sources, it's an astonishing piece of work. It seems to contain up-to-the-minute details derived from enemy maps, many of which would have been tightly-guarded secrets.

There's a class of crank that hates the idea that other people might have real accomplishments, because they never accomplish anything themselves. So Shakespeare didn't write his plays, other people did; Robert Peary didn't reach the North Pole as he claimed, and so on. And Piri Reis wasn't a gifted admiral and good intelligence analyst, but had to get help from ancient lost documents. Get a life, folks."

Those are the cold hard facts about that map... I honestly think the best thing we can do in order to get to the bottom of such topics, is turn off the TV and stop listening to the history channel.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:03 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hi Rich thankyou for singleing out that piece of information,(sarcasm).
It seems you are trying to pick holes in this thread and throw people off the scent,i think it is clear for all those who read this what my intenions are,that is,if Nibiru is indeed coming, which it seems to be,then maybe they should prepare,conversely your intentions seem to be of someone who is stirring the pot, distraction and provokation, youve picked up on one thing which on the face of it seems inaccurate but that wasnt my point,i spent a lot of time looking into this, so im sure one mistake is ok,i would not want to distribute any falsitys.

"The photo description suggests that the sources the cartographer used to sketch the map must have come from around 6000 years ago because of an apparent anomaly implying the territory shown could only have been charted around that time.

The inference here is that this proves that an ancient civilisation with advanced navigational technology and wisdom existed, or perhaps even that a race of extra-terrestrial beings with such developed capabilities once visited earth and charted its territories."

This page has been set up to ‘open people’s eyes’ to ‘see through the lies’ of authorities and established beliefs and worldviews.

Im going to refrain from saying something to you Rich,but do us a favour and stop trying to derail this thread,good day sir! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 3:09 pm » by Rich316

Don't be so sensitive and don't be so gullible. I'm not de-realing anything. I've known about this map for some time and the people qualified in this field have said, it's not thousands of years old. read about it, learn and turn off the TV.

This is an open forum, if you can't handle hearing the other side of the story then what sort of reasearch is that? You've been here for 2 months, perhaps listening from both sides might be a good trait to have?
This isn't even your thread anyway.. I'm not hitting on your Mum or kicking your dog, it's just a thread, ANOTHER nobiru thread.. How many is that now? But I guess this is one is the most important right? :D
Honestly I thought these threads would have died when 2012 came and went without incident.. Yet people every day are filming nibiru on their I-phones :roll: Remember? The annunaki we're coming back in their ships to help us become one with each other, to help us ascend to the 4th or was it 5th dimension? Where we'd be living on prana or sunlight with our newly developed light bodies of love.. Or was it the beginning of the Golden Age? with free DNA upgrades? Oh hang on, it was nibiru that was going to pull us out of orbit and destroy the earth, just like the movie 2012.. Meh they couldn't make up their minds.. Don't worry, I've subscribed to a couple of these theories in the past too..

The problem with these stories is people want them to be real, they cling to them like no tomorrow. They need it to be real and people jump on the bandwagon because it makes them feel special, like they're privvy to hidden information because they watched the history channel or some crazy crank talking crap on youtube.

I have no problem with these sorts of threads. But the problem is when psuedo scientific nonsense is often taken as fact and those qualified in these fields who present actual facts with evidence are ignored and pushed aside in order to keep the fantasy alive. Dont get me wrong, i'm on your side! I know the establishment are set in their ways and don't want to hear about being wrong, the same can be said about the believers too. it goes both ways, both have egos.

ALL dwarf planets that NASA HAVE discovered are all in stable orbits and cannot do anything to upset or come near Earth. That is a fact.

Question:
How can you call Nibiru a hoax when your own IRAS detected it and you issued a press release in 1982 which made it to 8 major newspapers?

Answer:
I'm afraid you have fallen for a classic hoax. When looking into this sort of thing, you need to read past the first paragraph, since new data are always coming along in science. There is a good discussion from Caltech to be found at http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...lanet_yet.html. Briefly, IRAS (the first infrared survey satellite, which flew more than 20 years ago) cataloged 250,000 sources in the Point Source Catalog, supplemented by an additional 100,000 in the Faint Source Catalog, and initially many of these sources were unidentified (which was the point, of course, of making such a survey). All of these observations have been followed up by subsequent studies with more powerful instruments both on the ground and in space. The rumor about a "tenth planet" erupted in 1984 after a scientific paper was published in Astrophysical Journal Letters titled "Unidentified point sources in the IRAS minisurvey", which discussed several infrared sources with "no counterparts". But these "mystery objects" found to be distant galaxies except one which was a wisp of "infrared cirrus" (as published in 1987). No IRAS source has ever turned out to be planet. Needless to add, the "Nibiru" promoters never follow up with the later identifications of these "mystery sources". Another good discussion of this whole issue is to be found on Phil Plait's website at http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc...ence.html#iras. The bottom line is that Nibiru is a myth, with no basis whatever in fact. To an astronomer, persistent claims about a planet that is "nearby" but "invisible" are just plain silly.

David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist
22 January 2008

From an astronomy forum.. again.. more impossibilities.

http://www.astronomyforum.net/off-topic-forum/109765-nibiru-real-hoax.html

Nibiru/PlanetX

This planet was supposedly discovered by the Sumerians around 2500-BC, is bigger than Jupiter, and has an eliptical orbit of 3,600 years, which brings it close to Earth at perihelion, next close approach due 2012

OK, the orbital mechanics.
There's enough info above to nail it's orbital characteristics pretty well. The orbit described above, would have to be VERY elliptical - No, make that VERY, VERY, VERY elliptical.
For it to come within 1AU of the Sun (Earth's orbit), the furthest point of the orbit would need to be wa-a-a-ay out at a distance of about 475 AU, or about 10 times the furthest distance that Pluto attains.
It's trajectory would mean that it would head in towards the inner solar-system in an almost straight line - It's sideways motion against the background stars would be negligible - so for starters how could the Sumerians tell it was a a planet, if it had no sideways motion???

Now if it is due to be here in December 2012.... Extrapolating backwards from that date, it would have to be - right now (Feb 2011) - at a distance of about 7½AU from the Sun
Somewhere between the orbits of Jupiter and Saturn.
If this thing is bigger than Jupiter - how come we can't see it?
After all, we can see both Jupiter and Saturn by naked eye, and this thing is apparantly bigger than both of them.

Extrapolate further back. to when the Sumerians saw it (around 2500BC), and it would be about 400 AU away. (more than 8x Pluto's furthest point).
For the Sumerians to see it (a society which had no telescopes, and did all their observing by naked-eye) it would need to be VERY big.
In fact, at that distance, so little sunlight gets there that for a gas-giant to reflect enough sunlight to be naked-eye visible from Earth (magnitude 6 or brighter) it would need to be somewhere around 150 times the diameter of the Sun
Which works out at about 3 million solar-masses
An object that size cannot possibly be a planet, it is FAR too massive - It's even FAR too massive to be a star.

A star on the other hand, produces it's own light, and could be seen at that distance - so lets look at the possibility that the Sumerians simply got the 'planet' bit wrong, and Nibiru is a brown-dwarf star....
(some internet scare-mongers do claim this)
A brown dwarf, out at 400AU, would indeed be visible by naked-eye - but there's still the problem of no perceptible sideways motion, so how would the Sumerians know it wasn't just another background star?
Then move on to today - at only 7½AU away, it would be VERY bright
As bright as the full-Moon, and easily visible in broad daylight - and it would already have been visible like this for years.
So, where is it?

And any PlanetX-nutters who claim that the recently postulated 'Tyche' is Nibiru, are simultaneously backtracking, plus showing their stupidity and desperation to believe.
For years they have claimed this 3600 year orbit, and a near Earth fly-past in 2012
So, if they now claim an object which (if it exists at all) is on a 1.8 milllion year orbit, and never comes anywhere near any of the 8 major planets - to be Nibiru... then they're just grasping at straws.
The deadline is getting closer. Their originally-claimed object is nowhere to be seen, and now they are getting desperate.

So there's some good research that took a whole 20 mins, and look, not a single youturd video in sight.

:owned:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 3:31 pm » by Rich316

This is also worth a read..
[url]
http://www.cosmophobia.org/nibiru[/url] But then I dont expect the believers to even read it.

When I look things like nibiru. I look for reasons why it can't exist, evaluate those reasons, then look for reasons why it can or does exist, look at both sides and in this case, where posters are presenting the argument FOR it being real, I present the argument for it NOT being real.. So people viewing it are at least seeing both sides rather than a one sided story. This is just healthy debate.. Nothing personal so let's refrain from accusations of de-railing and any name calling ok? :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 10:35 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

[quote="Rich316"]Don't be so sensitive and don't be so gullible. I'm not de-realing anything. I've known about this map for some time and the people qualified in this field have said, it's not thousands of years old. read about it, learn and turn off the TV.

This is an open forum, if you can't handle hearing the other side of the story then what sort of reasearch is that? You've been here for 2 months, perhaps listening from both sides might be a good trait to have?
This isn't even your thread anyway.. I'm not hitting on your Mum or kicking your dog, it's just a thread, ANOTHER nobiru thread.. How many is that now? But I guess this is one is the most important right? :D
Honestly I thought these threads would have died when 2012 came and went without incident.. Yet people every day are filming nibiru on their I-phones :roll: Remember? The annunaki we're coming back in their ships to help us become one with each other, to help us ascend to the 4th or was it 5th dimension? Where we'd be living on prana or sunlight with our newly developed light bodies of love.. Or was it the beginning of the Golden Age? with free DNA upgrades? Oh hang on, it was nibiru that was going to pull us out of orbit and destroy the earth, just like the movie 2012.. Meh they couldn't make up their minds.. Don't worry, I've subscribed to a couple of these theories in the past too..

The problem with these stories is people want them to be real, they cling to them like no tomorrow. They need it to be real and people jump on the bandwagon because it makes them feel special, like they're privvy to hidden information because they watched the history channel or some crazy crank talking crap on youtube.

I have no problem with these sorts of threads. But the problem is when psuedo scientific nonsense is often taken as fact and those qualified in these fields who present actual facts with evidence are ignored and pushed aside in order to keep the fantasy alive. Dont get me wrong, i'm on your side! I know the establishment are set in their ways and don't want to hear about being wrong, the same can be said about the believers too. it goes both ways, both have egos.

Well Rich, you seem to be making many assumsions for someone who claims to have a balanced view,i.e that i watch too much t.v,i dont have one, for a reason...that im gullible,well i am a critical thinker and i would recommend to any one reading this to do there own research, preferably not mainstream but check that out as well, for good measure and of coarse what has been uncovered in this thread..That i dont listen from both sides,well i think ive maintained a balanced view for the most part of this thread.

As for the map any body can see that the original maker ie not piri reis, did so when Antarctica was not covered in ice indicating that it was not always where it has been...
you have shown a number of times that you havent actually read this thread,and then have the gaul to say im name calling, if i say your "provokative",and in fact your the one that needs to think about the words that come out of your mouth,calling people "youtards" "planet X nutters" "Nobiru"and if that isnt ignorant or one sided then well.....

I think the good viewers can make their own minds up given what has been examined and will continiue to be examined in this thread.

Yeah its not my thread,which is not for you to point out!You can say im sensitive,maybe your right but i can see your agenda from the get go and i didnt appreciate it.
I agree with you that we need to examine all sides to this equation,but what your saying by asking us to look at the reasons for Nibiru not being true,you are completly ruling out and ignoring everything that is going on around us on earth and in space,which isnt right im sure youll agree.
I think that we have little uderstanding of Brown Dwarfs,but if there were people who had extra info in NASA they would keep it secret or bend the truth regarding the impact it could have on our planet in that scenario.

You are also demonstating your one sided view by saying that any image taken is a fake,who are you to call that.and as for you saying that this thread being the most important,well maybe it is, as far as it being an up to date version and incorperating more knowledge and possible evidence.Again you show your one sideness by saying that these things should have died out along with the 2012 date,well as many in the know,know! that the date was hijacked and mis represened by Holloywood,which indeed it had nothing to do with Nibiru,so you stop watching TV..

as for again assuming that the Sumeriens just had telescopes,when the Baghdad battery was revealed to show that 2000 years ago electricity could be produced,there are a plethora of these out of place artifacts,that indicate we were far more advanced in the ancient past than is being taught,and this goes along with the infinite lies we are told,by tptb, about literally everything past and present.

And ill also point out there is more evidence for the earth being hollow than solid, fact,the furthest depth was acheived by the Russians at 8 miles,so its just pure speculation as far as science goes and there are also seismology tests that have been carried out which support the hollow/void theory.
And as for the theory of gravity for example they still cannot declare it as fact.

I my opinion and that of many others Science and Religion are the two things holding people back from true Knowledge and enlighenment,thankfully many are waking up to this Facade.

In the Nemesis Theory,they postulated that it had an orbital path of 95,000 Au/1.5 light years from the sun,which is compared to say the average brown dwarf orbit of 30 Au,you also have an example of a brown dwarf that orbits its White dwarf at 800,000 km/h,which is extremely fast,so basically you would need to know the mass of the brown Dwarf and Exact orbital path and Velocity which again there is no answer for and if there was, be sure we wouldnt get it,so as for ruling out the Nibiru concept you of all people cannot.
You cannot just accuse this thread of releasing "Pseudo scientific nonsense" again dislaying your tendancy to jump the gun,there is a wide range of techniques we have used to examine this.

I will ask the people reading this to make up your own conclusion,regarding Nibiru.I think Rich is doing a good job embarresing himself,and showing his true colours that of someone who is a hypocrite,who only seems to jump into threads to force his one sided view,because he is clearly in denial of many FACTS.
There is enough here i beleive for people to look into,so please do..and the truth is stranger tha fiction :flop: peace

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 pm » by Temps13

Sup guys,my connections still down I'm glad I came next door to catch up though..
Rich,you do sometimes come across as someone who assumes no one else can do good research.. :hmmm:
I've said from the start I don't know if Nibiru is real..thats the thing..I can't know,you can't know..we're just collecting all the interesting data we can on it & looking at recent theories ..like Lloyd & Lesin & that saying Nibiru's far out in Sagitarrius & the debris at the 180 degree LaGrange points could be what we're seeing..that sort of thing..
Man's done some good research..we want to find out more,I can't see why you have such a problem with that?
Anyway,the Piri Reis map,the general consensus is that it was made from far older maps,the admiral himself said that..also the map shows clear signs of having been mapped from the air.
By the way speaking of old stuff,I just saw something on my news feed about the crystal skull that was found in 1924..that it's 36,000 yrs old? That would be another seriously old oopart..anyone know if that's true? I'd google it but as I say,just popped over for a quick post..hope to be back to normal tomorrow.
I've been reading about this king,Gudea of Lagash..seems he was commissioned 'via conduit' to built a temple for Ninurta,the E.Ninnu..the House of Fifty.
When he woke up there were physical items left there for him too..he had to build a special enclosure for the god Ninurta's 'Im.du.gud'..his 'Divine Black Bird'-a winged aircraft..now THAT is interesting!
I do think the Enuma Elish,as Sitchin saw it,answers all the anomalies & strange things regarding the solar system.We will do an overview of that for the casual reader..
Hopefully this WILL be in some way,a definitive Nibiru thread :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 12:14 am » by Mr.Manunnaki

I must add you say you researched for 20 minutes,that will not scratch the surface with this subject.
Ill just throw in an example of something that science cannot explain but would no doubt come up with a reason for,now ill just explain it with out saying an opinion....
But at 19.5 degrees latitude on every planet there are energy release points in the form of volcanoes say on earth at Hawaii and also on mars and Venus,The red spot of Jupiter,dark spot on Neptune,cloud bands on Saturn and not forgeting where the sun gives off Flares.19.5 degrees is also reflected on the monuments on Mars and Earth in their construction.
It is explained as sacred universal geometry, that is reflected in many things,and if you were to get a tetrahedron and place in a sphere i.e planet,where the points touch the sphere is at 19.5 degrees,and if you then join these points up,that is where the ley lines are located and if that wasnt enough,all the great monuments,Pyramids,Menhurs, Dolmans,stone circles and Temples and churches to some extent are located on these lines,and this geometry seems to point at an explanation of the areas around the world that experience magnetic anomalies,the 2 most famous being the Dragons triangle and Bermuda triangle which are on the exact opposite sides of the globe,i just thought i would throw that in,as a head scratcher, it officially hasnt been explained but im sure there are many that understand this occult knowledge,but the masses are not worthy..... :banana: :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 12:24 am » by Temps13

Yeah no one can say Nibiru is a myth,since they don't know..the fact is that they HAVE detected other planets further out..
Rich,you say they didn't have telescopes (not sure how you would know that,since you weren't there?) You realise there are Akkadian cylinder seals with Saturn on,with the rings clearly visible? The Sumerians say that this information was given them by the Anunnaki.
This thread was not meant to be a thread for endless posts arguing whether Nibiru actually existed,but a look at any old information that might pertain to it..like,it's been said that the original archaic Sumerian pictograph for Nibiru was a cross,& that it might be the basis of the holy cross symbol.
Did you make it your job to attack all the other Nibiru threads too or is it just this one that you don't like?
I haven't read any other's yet..
I have a post brewing about what is allegedly known about kingship on Nibiru before Anu (& after? ie:Hittite fragments)..
I want to show what we know about what it was like back then,the different cultures,Sumer,Persia,the Hurrians,Hittites..people lived in little cities & each area had it's own god that dwelt in the Ziggurats..I want a thread where those that are interested can learn from each other..rather than arguing endlessly about Nibiru's existence..The point is that,according to the people alive back then,there WAS another planet,there WERE anunna god's present that granted us kingship over ourselves..I'm sorry if it bothers you but,none of that is debateable..it's all there.
You tried to make out that the Anunnaki were a fragment of Sitchin's mind,I showed you (or Heiser) were wrong about that,so now you come back & try to pick on Man for accidentally putting an extra nought? As if he's wrong or something in his assessment of 10,000 years for the date of the drawing of the map copied, then later owned by Piri Reis?
I think that's a little unkind..hopefully you will contribute more than just attempts at undermining this thread,I know you're capable of doing good research & you try to look at both sides..this is a tough one to find evidence for,but there is evidence..well,we will see eh..
:cheers:
Good point about those 19.5 degree things Man..this is definitely important stuff,I saw a video with Nasim Haramein talking about that
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:12 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Anyway,the Piri Reis map,the general consensus is that it was made from far older maps,the admiral himself said that..

Ok so now we understand it's not 10,000 years old at all as stated by you guys. It's from the 16th century, not from some alien invervention or some lost atlantean civilisation.

What I meant by 'another Nibiru thread' is just that.. how many threads do we need on the same topic? Why not just continue off another thread? Or do you feel you're better than the other researchers on here? This forum gets smashed with threads that have been done over and over again.

And I dont need to prove it does not exist, because there is no proof that it does exist. If people believe in it, then it's up to them to prove it. I'm yet to see any proof whatsoever and I certainly would NOT be leaning on ancient mis interpreted babble to bolster my argument. Find it in the telescopes, it should be extremely large and very hard to miss.

Doesn't matter if you like it or not but I'll use 'ancient aliens debunked' as a good example. There is always another valid view point. They showed how they did cut those stones a puma punku, they showed how the guys being interviewed - georgio, von daniken - what a joke this guy is!, lied and exagerrated things. It goes all the way down the line and you must be very careful and look for reasons why something can be either fake, false or stretched and the problem with all the new age stuff and alien intervention stuff is just that.. They do the 'david wilcock', not to that degree but in the same sketchy area, sadly dtv is now full of this sort of stuff... They love being on TV and making money off this stuff. they write books, sell dvds, do seminars and most of the stuff they talk about is completely fabricated or exagerrated. Then people who want to believe, never question their stuff and take it as gospel, then when evidence is presented that shows it to be BS they start name calling and getting angry because they look like fools.

Take Graham Hancocks work on aayahuasca and how the ancient shamans were using it to see into other realms - they then drew and painted what they experienced - So were aliens in ships really visiting or were they doing what Hancock wrote about instead? That in itself throws a massive spanner in the works does it not? All the ancient cave drawings could have been hillucinations from experimenting with drugs, not ancient astronaut visitations at all! :owned:

Sure there are some things that cannot be explained.. I would have hoped aliens intervened at some point but I honestly dont know, but just because some people carved a massive rock and put it up high somewhere does not imply the use of high heat laser cutting tools or anti gravity sonic sound lifting devices :cheers: There is some evidence of high revving tools, see Christopher Dunn for that. then the argument goes - so where is all the equipment then? Well because they were aliens, they took it all away in their space ships.. they took it all back to nibiru - sorry couldn't resist :dancing:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:22 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Yeah no one can say Nibiru is a myth,since they don't know..the fact is that they HAVE detected other planets further out..
Rich,you say they didn't have telescopes (not sure how you would know that,since you weren't there?) You realise there are Akkadian cylinder seals with Saturn on,with the rings clearly visible? The Sumerians say that this information was given them by the Anunnaki.

Prove it's saturn. It could be anything. You're just assuming it's saturn and that aliens just handed that info to them since they didn't have telescopes - where are they? It could be simple artwork for all we know.

This is another prime example of you stretching things assuming things. Actually I'll get you to post that image for us all to see. I'm sure you'll find it here;
[url]
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Akka ... =934&dpr=1[/url]

Yep they've detected other planets and their orbits and guess what? none of them are coming anywhere near us. So what's your point?

And remember this guys. Silence is better than bullshit.

PreviousNext