NIBIRU:The Thread

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:55 am » by Temps13

I'm tired of being lectured by you about human achievement & how we are gullible fools when you say you've only done 20 mins research..Go & do your own thread then about it & stop heckling my threads (you already used Chris White,the Christian fundamentalist's "Ancient Aliens debunked"-another person like Heiser using the names of their betters to push their crazy theories about angels etc..)
Human achievement..how much would we have achieved if we had not been given civilization fully formed,Astronomy,Mathematics etc..
There are threads where maybe you have something positive to contribute,but this isn't one of them..why not go attack some of the whack videos in the video section..no..because this isn't about anything other than trying to get back at me for pointing out how you were wrong,for posting a Heiser quote saying that Anunnaki was not a word in the lexicon,when it was..which is what you get for NOT CHECKING..you were talking nonsense weren't you.
Please,this thread is about evidence for Nibiru,not the opposite,not about '"people with axes to grind" or "good old simple human achievements"..do you get that?
Anyone can google up someone with the same opinion as them
There are doommongering threads,racist threads,sexist threads,religious threads,war mongering threads & just plain bullsh*t ones for you to attack..or try doing your own.
But I'll ask you to kindly stop posting your hateful attacks in my thread,it's clear when you just pick on someone for accidentally adding a nought that it's just nitpicking.
You are entitled to your opinion on the various researchers,the Piri Reis map etc,but it's got nothing to do with the topic,besides,you are again wrong,the Piri Reis map was taken from an earlier map showing Antarctica pre ice cover.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 5:00 am » by Rich316

Ahh that's the way. Ask for proof to back up your ludicrous claims and you play the victim role instead.

It wasn't about too many zeros so stop nit picking on every single word. The FACT remains it's not 10,000 or 100,000, or 1,000,000 years old. That was the fucking point, yet for some reason you just don't get it!

20 mins research. Seriously, I was again trying to show you that finding the other side of the debate doesn't take MUCH EFFORT, but it's too much effort for some close minded individuals. And again, you still don't get it.

Actually the Piri reis map was taken from over 20 maps if you did some research and listened to professionals in that area.

As for Heiser, I dont know anything about his personal beliefs, but I'd damn sure bet if the imaginary annunaki talked about angels you'd be salivating. If it were in a sitchin book, same thing. But because his works disproves most of what stichin was on about, you clutch at straws and drag his religious beliefs into it, ie a personal attack. Not much different to saying sitchin was gay and therefore cannot be right, or he had arthritis and bad hand writing, whatever, it's just silly.

I'm not the one being hateful, just sharing vital information showing where and why SOME of these claims are plain stupid and have no basis whatsoever in the real world.

Don't like it? Don't make stupid claims.

PS why would I have an axe to grind with you? I have no idea who you are at all.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 5:23 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Gotta say I had been half convinced that Nibiru was last closest when the gods left around 500 BC according to Sitchin,thus Nibiru,if its there,wouldn't be due til 3100AD,but I am gonna look more into any cataclysms around 1500BC like you suggest Manunna,I had thought that the only cataclysms in 1500BC were man made,like cities rendered uninhabitable by nuclear bombs & so on..places in the bible where it says they had to leave for seven years etc..

So you quote the bible to bolster your opinion about nuclear war thousands of years ago.. crazy enough ok.. Yet the bible is full of Angels, but since Heiser believes in Angels just like in the bible, he's a looney..

Or are you only half convinced?

There were no cataclysms in 1500 BC or in any era surrounding 2012 less 3600 years etc.. Check if ya want, you won't find much at all.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 5:32 am » by Rich316

Yet still the difficult questions about LIVING ON A PLANET out past pluto are ignored. The cold might be a real factor...? Whaddya reckon?

And let's say they 'went back' in 500BC or whenever it was.. They went back why? how? and their technology is that terrible they can't get here until their planet swings by earth again? They're Gods for fuck sakes, they have highly advanced technology right? Space ships.. But they're so terribly made, they can't just come here like ALL the other vehicles visiting us.. They have to wait, and wait for 3,600 YEARS because NO advancements have been made on Nibiru beause it's been so bloody cold.. So they're still using their space ships from 3,600 years ago.. and then when it does swing by and kill us all, why are they going to come here anyway, to eat our corpses? So their planet doesn't get damaged at all? This is completely lacking in logic.. So maybe the annunaki are cannibals with shitty spaceships?

Honestly.. i'm speechless. The above post was for you temps, this one is just a general observation.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 6:48 am » by Stone069

I have been looking for years to find the itch I could not scratch about Sitchin. I have always taken him with a grain of salt so to speak. Heck if we had just found the books of the bible today would we still interpret them the same way such as angels and demons etc. I just never could figure out what it was, nor any evidence to back it up. FINALLY I find the needle in the haystack!

Sitchin, for years steeped in Near eastern languages,with unprecedented access & funding via the Rockefeller institute,& owning the world's largest collection of clay tablets,while understanding

I feel like he may have been selected BECAUSE his views were so out of normal, to receive the attention of ROCKEFELLER in any way shape or form now scratches the itch I had. Though the two may not have met the whole thing gets stunk up by the association with that name.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:11 am » by Akashicrebel

Yet still the difficult questions about LIVING ON A PLANET out past pluto are ignored. The cold might be a real factor...? Whaddya reckon?

all this Nibiru-anannuki-atmosphere-gold-shield-minings foreskin removal branding slave method suppose to explain that.

:alien51:
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:43 am » by Slith

I've actually really enjoyed reading this thread guys. You've done your homework

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am » by Rich316

Akashicrebel wrote:

all this Nibiru-anannuki-atmosphere-gold-shield-minings foreskin removal branding slave method suppose to explain that.

:alien51:

Oh they're full of shit, gold turds at that.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:38 am » by goku

if it really exist out there somewhere north or south, nibiru wont be a planet. its unlikely that life is supported so far away from sun. it has to be binary sun a brown or red dwarf with planets orbiting it.
if our solar system don't have a binary star, shouldn't planets have exactly circular orbit? so why do planets in our solar system have elliptical orbit? why venus rotates clockwise? was venus a comet before it captured by our sun? why uranus rotate on its side and one pole always faces sun? even neptune is tilted on 30 degree axis. even some moons are clockwise i think triton maybe. pluto also have elliptical orbit. all this seems to point out some large body beyond pluto disturbing the outer planets in our solar system.

btw anyone else saw orange dot in the sky at night few days ago?
it was lot brighter than other stars in the sky? what was it? mars, venus or ison?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 9:19 am » by Rich316

goku wrote:if it really exist out there somewhere north or south, nibiru wont be a planet. its unlikely that life is supported so far away from sun. it has to be binary sun a brown or red dwarf with planets orbiting it.
if our solar system don't have a binary star, shouldn't planets have exactly circular orbit? so why do planets in our solar system have elliptical orbit? why venus rotates clockwise? was venus a comet before it captured by our sun? why uranus rotate on its side and one pole always faces sun? even neptune is tilted on 30 degree axis. even some moons are clockwise i think triton maybe. pluto also have elliptical orbit. all this seems to point out some large body beyond pluto disturbing the outer planets in our solar system.

btw anyone else saw orange dot in the sky at night few days ago?
it was lot brighter than other stars in the sky? what was it? mars, venus or ison?

I'm sure there are perfectly rational explanations to all your questions. I would be asking those questions in an astronomy forum as folks there are versed in this sort of thing.

Walter Cruttenden believes we're in a binary system, though haven't seen any recent updates from him tbh.. maybe he's given up?

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/introduction/theory.shtml

PreviousNext