NIBIRU:The Thread

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 6:39 pm » by Temps13

How are 'my claims' full of shit,when if you read the thread you would know that I have consistently admitted I don't know if Nibiru is real or not?
The Anunnaki are part of our history,we have a right to know.Yes,it differs from your preferred,mainstream narrative.
I don't see you attacking other,less documented stuff,like say,the Emerald tablets origins?
I chose to make a thread about it because I'm interested in it,while you have nothing better to do than sit attacking other people's threads,because,presumably (& I've seen no evidence to the contrary) you have nothing interesting to say yourself.
I have read about the evidence against,read everything I could find on it,you keep bringing up stuff I already read & trying to lecture me & tell me I haven't read it.
You wrongly said the Anunnaki aren't written about,they are,by many cultures,Akkadian,Hurrian,Hittite,Sumerian,Babylonian,Canaanite..too many to mention actually.I've heard people like you before,ignorant-go read all Sitchin's books before you come on my thread telling me I'm full of shit.
This is interesting stuff,whereas you are a tiresome bore with nothing interesting to say.
I will give some background on the Anunnaki,to save you having to do another 20 mins research.
Yes,the bible has later version of earlier texts..like in Genesis chapter 6-'They were the mighty ones who were of Olam,the people of the Shem'..
The Anunnaki's administration centre was in Sumer,which translates as 'Land of Earth's Lords'..I will do a post explaining the meanings of each of the cities,which have been excavated..their names match the functions ascribed to them in the old texts.
They had some cool weapons,like for example,Enlil's sons had some of the finest-Ninurta had a talking mace-which he once sent to a meeting in his stead..Ishkur had lightning bolts & the'weapon of thirty' harpoon..Enlil himself had 'the brilliance of Enlil' & 'the seven whirlwinds which stir up the dust'..his Greek counterpart Zeus had a 'Thunderstone',Indra had flashing thunderbolts & Vitra had sharpened missiles,Hindu depictions show intricate hand weapons..
These gods ended up causing nuclear warfare in 2024BC & the end of Sumer,as described in the Erra Epos & the 'Lamentation texts'..
Maybe some losers prefer mainstream bullsh*t history,like on the wall of my local Burger King,where it says the wheel was invented shortly before Christ..this can be shown to be retarded garbage,for all our scholars painstaking analysis,there is the dumping of anything that does'nt fit their pre conceived ideas..
This is my thread & I will present history as I think it happened.
The only thing in question here is Nibiru..everything else is just relating what is recorded.
My connection should be normalised tomorrow so I can post pictures once again.
:cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 9:00 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Alright Fellas,Temps just a quick post,
Im going to have a wee puruse about and see what constructive info, can be added to this.
So,seems like you do have a closed mind yourself Rich,i think we all know your stance on this,i.e that Nibiru doesnt exist and Sitchin is supposedly wrong,well now you've had your say, you can leave it at that, because anything else you seem to add, isnt constructive,there are some things you just cant Google,it might come down to intuition,circumstance,experience.I sit here reading the obscenities coming from you and its clear you have an agenda or issue with the Annunaki and Nibiru,as those are the only two threads you have attacked,so maybe we really are getting close to the truth,judging by your reactions,or maybe your a dis info agent (a poor one at that) or dont tell me,your a radical church goer, (face palm.)From your contributions its clear you have many issues,one having a big mouth,i think "what people say about others and how they say it, says more about themselves" so i think ill move on and get on with uncovering some truths as the thread continiues.
And as for cataclysms in 1500 bc well,a lot of people are aware the Minoans disapeared inexplicably,and San Torini exploded then,if you had done your Nibiru homework,AND READ THE THREAD you might also realise that supposedly,the destruction can vary from bad to extremly bad depending on where we are,in relation to it,i.e between it and the sun (bad) or earth being the other side of sun and nibiru the opposite side (not so bad.)You make this out to be a tin foil hat study when it is clearly NOT and you insult the viewers intelligence, implying they cant think for themselves,so get a life and start your own thread!
Peace. sort of lol :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 1:00 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:How are 'my claims' full of shit,when if you read the thread you would know that I have consistently admitted I don't know if Nibiru is real or not?
The Anunnaki are part of our history,we have a right to know.Yes,it differs from your preferred,mainstream narrative.
I don't see you attacking other,less documented stuff,like say,the Emerald tablets origins?
I chose to make a thread about it because I'm interested in it,while you have nothing better to do than sit attacking other people's threads,because,presumably (& I've seen no evidence to the contrary) you have nothing interesting to say yourself.
I have read about the evidence against,read everything I could find on it,you keep bringing up stuff I already read & trying to lecture me & tell me I haven't read it.
You wrongly said the Anunnaki aren't written about,they are,by many cultures,Akkadian,Hurrian,Hittite,Sumerian,Babylonian,Canaanite..too many to mention actually.I've heard people like you before,ignorant-go read all Sitchin's books before you come on my thread telling me I'm full of shit.
This is interesting stuff,whereas you are a tiresome bore with nothing interesting to say.
I will give some background on the Anunnaki,to save you having to do another 20 mins research.
Yes,the bible has later version of earlier texts..like in Genesis chapter 6-'They were the mighty ones who were of Olam,the people of the Shem'..
The Anunnaki's administration centre was in Sumer,which translates as 'Land of Earth's Lords'..I will do a post explaining the meanings of each of the cities,which have been excavated..their names match the functions ascribed to them in the old texts.
They had some cool weapons,like for example,Enlil's sons had some of the finest-Ninurta had a talking mace-which he once sent to a meeting in his stead..Ishkur had lightning bolts & the'weapon of thirty' harpoon..Enlil himself had 'the brilliance of Enlil' & 'the seven whirlwinds which stir up the dust'..his Greek counterpart Zeus had a 'Thunderstone',Indra had flashing thunderbolts & Vitra had sharpened missiles,Hindu depictions show intricate hand weapons..
These gods ended up causing nuclear warfare in 2024BC & the end of Sumer,as described in the Erra Epos & the 'Lamentation texts'..
Maybe some losers prefer mainstream bullsh*t history,like on the wall of my local Burger King,where it says the wheel was invented shortly before Christ..this can be shown to be retarded garbage,for all our scholars painstaking analysis,there is the dumping of anything that does'nt fit their pre conceived ideas..
This is my thread & I will present history as I think it happened.
The only thing in question here is Nibiru..everything else is just relating what is recorded.
My connection should be normalised tomorrow so I can post pictures once again.

In a weird way, we actually agree on most things. I know the mainstream is full of shit, it's been that way for decades.

Interesting again you quoting bible stuff, but all you have on Heiser is he believes in Angels therefore he's a lunatic... Sorry but you can't have it both ways.

[color=#0040FF]"Enlil himself had 'the brilliance of Enlil' & 'the seven whirlwinds which stir up the dust'..his Greek counterpart Zeus had a 'Thunderstone',Indra had flashing thunderbolts & Vitra had sharpened missiles"
[/color]

And you want to be taken seriously do you? I'm sorry, but that is a total David Wilcock.

And yes I have read the entire thread actually. I don't believe in Fairy tales. So when you have something solid, not just re hashing crap that sitchin spewed forth in his kiddy fiction books, I'll have a read.

Still waiting for my questions to be answered btw. And show us the image of saturn with it's rings please, and I mean saturn, not youranus :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 am » by Rich316

Mr.Manunnaki wrote:Alright Fellas,Temps just a quick post,
Im going to have a wee puruse about and see what constructive info, can be added to this.
So,seems like you do have a closed mind yourself Rich,i think we all know your stance on this,i.e that Nibiru doesnt exist and Sitchin is supposedly wrong,well now you've had your say, you can leave it at that, because anything else you seem to add, isnt constructive,there are some things you just cant Google,it might come down to intuition,circumstance,experience.I sit here reading the obscenities coming from you and its clear you have an agenda or issue with the Annunaki and Nibiru,as those are the only two threads you have attacked,so maybe we really are getting close to the truth,judging by your reactions,or maybe your a dis info agent (a poor one at that) or dont tell me,your a radical church goer, (face palm.)From your contributions its clear you have many issues,one having a big mouth,i think "what people say about others and how they say it, says more about themselves" so i think ill move on and get on with uncovering some truths as the thread continiues.
And as for cataclysms in 1500 bc well,a lot of people are aware the Minoans disapeared inexplicably,and San Torini exploded then,if you had done your Nibiru homework,AND READ THE THREAD you might also realise that supposedly,the destruction can vary from bad to extremly bad depending on where we are,in relation to it,i.e between it and the sun (bad) or earth being the other side of sun and nibiru the opposite side (not so bad.)You make this out to be a tin foil hat study when it is clearly NOT and you insult the viewers intelligence, implying they cant think for themselves,so get a life and start your own thread!
Peace. sort of lol :cheers:

How can I have an agenda with the annunaki and nibiru? Neither actually exist :owned: .

Yeah you're getting close to uncovering 'the truth', wow... just ... wow...

I have a close mind? Are you kidding me, pot kettle black. You 2 refuse to look at anything that goes against your pre concieved notions. you attack scholars and professionals in their respective fields, make personal attacks against them, then attack the poster, me, then play the victim role and cry in the corner like little bitches when the going gets too tough. Talk about a pair of sooks.

At least others can now see both sides to the debate, a debate that you 2 simply cannot handle. You get presented with actual facts, the impossibilities of it all, ignore all that, brush it all aside and start quoting garbage from a bible or a fantasy book by sitchin. Yeah great research well done.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 5:39 pm » by Temps13

Rich,what is this telling me I can't have it both ways? There is only one way. Just because I'm not a Christian fundamentalist doesn't mean I don't understand that some writings in the Bible are versions of earlier,historically accurate texts. That's yet another preposterous accusation,hardly worthy of being answered really is it
The Anunnaki are real,they are still around today,there are reliable reports from witnesses,I have written about several in my threads.
I always examine both sides,there's nothing wrong with my research methods,you need to stop worrying at me like an old woman & making muppetlike assertions.They are not appreciated here,I already asked you to stop posting derogatory comments & heckling my thread,so please desist.
The Anunnaki were basic knowledge to humans living 4000 years ago,just because you are ignorant of that,go do some research,because I can easily prove they are real,then how many stupid,wrong things will that be that you have said? I am keeping track.I might do a thread about it.
I am asking you,please refrain from heckling my thread-contact me via pm & we can take this up privately,man to man-I have no interest in turning my thread into a battle with you,which is what you are trying to do-ruin my thread.If you want to hurl abuse,pm me & do it.Big man on the forum,hiding behind your avatar,which you can't even display properly..
If you like a post,say thanks-if you don't like it don't say anything,unless you have something to say.You don't.Except repeated abuse.I have answered all your accusations,now jog on.
You have stolen enough attention away from the topic.
I will show,for the record,more proof that the Anunnaki are fact.Why do you think kings were named after them if they weren't real?I will prove they're real,don't worry..you just keep reading,you will learn & can go check with your f*cked up google research techniques.
The only person attacking scholars is you.
You love Google so much,google the image of Saturn with rings on the Akkadian cylinder seal yourself,I have already stated I can't post images.The engineers coming tomorrow to fix my line,so I'll post it then if you haven't found it.
And if you won't respect my wishes & stop posting false accusations here,please tell me what I've said that you don't feel is 'solid'-I'll clarify things for you.I stand by everything I've said.
Look at the shit you've written-calling fellow DTV posters BITCHES,SOOKS,saying we can't hold our own in a debate with someone as mentally weak as yourself..you have not won a single point over me,all your accusations lack substance..I invite/challenge you etc to tell me one thing..ONE THING..that I have got wrong..
I have not learnt one thing from your mean spirited,vicious little posts. :bullshit:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 7:29 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Good day peeps,
I completly agree,you put it very eloquently Temps.I know this subject may be a bone of contention for some,and be hard to digest, but i beleive that we are presenting and discovering some good questions and evidence that needs to be taken seriously.

Ok, i would like to begin with some historical evidence,that might suggest the last passing of Nibiru in circa 1500 bc and global cataclysm.

Ill start with a piece published in 1999 by the journal,geophysical research letters "The Sahara deserts climate change occured dramatically and quickly,4000 to 3600 years ago,Martin Cluassen of Germanys Potsdam institute for climate impact research,analysed computer models of climate,over the past several thousand years.They concluded that the change to todays desert climate in Sahara was triggered by changes in the earths orbit and tilt of its axis.The switch of climate was abrupt."The scientists do not say what caused the change in the tilt or the earths axis.

I would like to reference the Santorini explosion again,if i may,one of the largest in recorded history,as we stated before it was the result of the extinction of the minoan civilisation in 1500 bc.This Volcano was estimated to have released 14 cubic miles of magma six times more than Krakatoa in 1883,in which a Tsunami is also documented to have happened subsequently causing further destruction,it is also is located more or less on the boundary of the eurasian and African plates.

It can be correlated according to "the bamboo annals" in chinese records with the collapse of the Xia dynasty and the rise of the Shang dynasty approx 1600 bc and was accompanied by "yellow fog,a dim sun,then 3 SUNS,frost in July,famine and withering of all 5 cereals",also the Capital was relocated from Zhegzhou to yinxu.There are also mentions of a prolonged period of darkness or dust recorded in the Vedas and Mesoamerican records,even 25 years to a generation this lasted for.

At the same time, also 1500bc,The Saraswati river valley (Indus Valley) civilisation disappears.The Harrapan civilisation declined quickly,beleived to be a changing climate that brought severe drought,and famine which weakened them and then the Aryans took over.Geophysists theorize today that after an earthquake in the Kutch region,this could have triggered a tsunami,which swept inland.
Contiued :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 8:30 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hey,
I would like to add a quote by Immanuel Velikovsky,regarding the period of 1500bc.

The suggestion that Lake Titicaca was lifted to its present elevation of 12,500 feet through some unspecified catastrophe was made by Velikovsky in Earth in Upheaval (1955). The archaeological record would have suggested that this would have happened in historic time, after Tiwanaku (Tiahuanaco) was already built. But the archaeology of this site, the conditions of local agriculture (abandoned terraces at the snow line, sterile conditions, "maize will not ripen"), or geological details (raised beaches, slanted strand lines, marine crustaceans) cannot sustain this. It seems more reasonable to suggest that the Alto Plano and the Andes mountains were raised maybe 3000 or 4000 feet by the intrusion of magma below the established Cordilleras.

What is more convincing is the occupation of the site after 1400 BC and a thorough exploitation of the available agricultural conditions, not the least of which is that the large lake acts as a heat sink -- in a manner also found to be in use on the eastern slopes of the Andes in the same region, resulting in the ability to sustain a population of a half million or more. Tiahuanaco was built after 800 BC. A drought in about AD 1000 ended the preeminence of the site.

It is possible that the Andes moved up in response to the compressive shock in the Pacific. Even though water is an incompressible liquid and the shock would have transferred to the underlying sea bottom, it would also have radiated out from the location of the slam. But I think the occurrence of marine specimens in lakes of the Andes provides the most solid evidence, and that only as evidence of a giant tsunami from the ocean.

Also sea horses can be found in the lake,a uniquity on the planet,with molluscs and fossilized sea creature remains around the shores.
Velikovsky,found historical descriptions of cataclysms from Egypt,Kolbrin,Mexico(annals of cuautitlán)Popol Vu and China (book 5 of Mozi).He also claims Earths orbit changed in 1492 bc.

A lot of his writings involve an electrical interaction with Venus,at this time,but the Nibiru theory is also supported by him.It might be added that his genius was on par with Einstein and they were friends,he sometimes can be discredited,but that can sometimes happen to pioneering greats, imo.

He also states how the Olmec civilisation,became dominant in the period of 1500bc or after 1492bc,their culture was centred around San Lorenzo,Tenochtitlán near the coast and for them it was the start of history"when the skies lifted again"and the Maya later inherited there calendars etc.
In my own findings the native black Africans,which the Olmec are postulated to be,and many other 'tribes' clearly disbanded from their place of origin,hence why the Olmecs were in Meso America and also peoples of Papua new Guinea,Sri Lanka,Phillipines,Indonesia and Aboriginal Australians are also of African descent,to me this could also point to upheavals globally and why they had to relocate,Also a lot of the true black culture and their great acheivments have been overlooked and purpously ignored.

Another couple of examples of relocated cultures in this timescale of 1500 bc circa(others mentioned in previous posts)are,Poverty point in Louisiana,North America although some say it was founded from 1700 to 1100 bc,its generally accepted as 1500bc,which was known as the first urban center in N.America,who were very sophisticated and made enormous earthworks.
Mycenaean Greeks invadede Crete.
I mention these, because after a global cataclym scenario there would have been a lot of relocating and invasions.The Vedas (Rig Vedas)were also composed in this time 1500bc,also suggesting new beginnings.Iron manufacturing also begins which could be relevant

:banana: And one more strange incident that can be added to this list, is the fall of the walls of Jericho,put also at a time of circa 1500bc and showed no evidence of invasion and was completely abandoned(possible earthquake) :banana: Continiued :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 9:35 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hey,
I also will mention the discovery of animal bones found in Kirkdale Cave,North Yorkshire,England.
The bones comprised of Hippopotamus,Rhino,Tigers,hyenas and bison,also accompanied by dung remains,and it was concluded that they once lived there and were the furthest North on the planet that these remains or evidence of existence has been found,and i will say this could support the 'pole shift' theory, indicating that England wasnt always at its current location.

'random fact,there are 200 sunken cities located in the medeterranean'

I also stumbled upon many examples of 360 day calendars,that were widely in use around the world in ancient India,China and also Babylon (1500bc) which the Greeks later adopted and the math system,which is why we today use 360 degrees to define a circle as well as the dimensions of "the heavens" many cultures used this at the same time,but it is assumed by many that 'a year' then would have comprised of 360 days as they were known for their accuracy regarding the stars,allignments and celestial events, which matches if not exceeds our knowledge of today,this is also more accurate regarding the phases of the moon i.e 12 x 30 is 360,im sure you guessed that :alien51:

Going back to what Goku asked,The Nibiru planet 'is' meant to be orbiting a brown Dwarf.So another question was,how can it support life in the dark void of space?well lets take a look at our own Saturn,this radiates twice as much energy as it absorbs,which scientists assume to be the core heating,although it remains a puzzle for them,also it produces more enegy from the southern hemisphere :headscratch: ,so as for a Brown Dwarf with even less scientific understanding and with more going on with respects to nuclear exchange (although exceedingly lower than a star)than saturn,so this could quite easily acheive this in my opinion,considering that this seems logical and hasn't been proven otherwise,i might also add that the Annunaki who are meant to dwell on this planet (Nibiru), would have a sophisticated technology well beyond our comprehension,so im sure they would be more than capable to address that issue.Goku also mentioned the many, orbital anomalies/anomalies in our solar system which we listed earlier on in some posts and i will add to that,that Venus as well as being retrograde in orbit,has a day that is longer than a year which could support the Venus theory that i mentioned last post and maybe explain these perculiarities.

Ill catch up soon the old fingers ache :alien51: :cheers: :banana: :dancing: :banana:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Rich,what is this telling me I can't have it both ways? There is only one way. Just because I'm not a Christian fundamentalist doesn't mean I don't understand that some writings in the Bible are versions of earlier,historically accurate texts. That's yet another preposterous accusation,hardly worthy of being answered really is it
The Anunnaki are real,they are still around today,there are reliable reports from witnesses,I have written about several in my threads.
I always examine both sides,there's nothing wrong with my research methods,you need to stop worrying at me like an old woman & making muppetlike assertions.They are not appreciated here,I already asked you to stop posting derogatory comments & heckling my thread,so please desist.
The Anunnaki were basic knowledge to humans living 4000 years ago,just because you are ignorant of that,go do some research,because I can easily prove they are real,then how many stupid,wrong things will that be that you have said? I am keeping track.I might do a thread about it.
I am asking you,please refrain from heckling my thread-contact me via pm & we can take this up privately,man to man-I have no interest in turning my thread into a battle with you,which is what you are trying to do-ruin my thread.If you want to hurl abuse,pm me & do it.Big man on the forum,hiding behind your avatar,which you can't even display properly..
If you like a post,say thanks-if you don't like it don't say anything,unless you have something to say.You don't.Except repeated abuse.I have answered all your accusations,now jog on.
You have stolen enough attention away from the topic.
I will show,for the record,more proof that the Anunnaki are fact.Why do you think kings were named after them if they weren't real?I will prove they're real,don't worry..you just keep reading,you will learn & can go check with your f*cked up google research techniques.
The only person attacking scholars is you.
You love Google so much,google the image of Saturn with rings on the Akkadian cylinder seal yourself,I have already stated I can't post images.The engineers coming tomorrow to fix my line,so I'll post it then if you haven't found it.
And if you won't respect my wishes & stop posting false accusations here,please tell me what I've said that you don't feel is 'solid'-I'll clarify things for you.I stand by everything I've said.
Look at the shit you've written-calling fellow DTV posters BITCHES,SOOKS,saying we can't hold our own in a debate with someone as mentally weak as yourself..you have not won a single point over me,all your accusations lack substance..I invite/challenge you etc to tell me one thing..ONE THING..that I have got wrong..
I have not learnt one thing from your mean spirited,vicious little posts. :bullshit:

Ok fine. let's just agree to disagree on this one since there are other threads we share a common interest and belief in.

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 4:46 am » by Irmensul

Yeah,its Temps I couldn't log with my other account,hopefully be fixed tomorrow,been a week now
Yeah good posts Man,you been doing some research,those 200 sunken ruins in the Med alone disprove mainstream bullshit history!
There definitely has been major cataclysms,like the one that threw the port of Tiahuanaco 2 miles up in the air..
And,yeah,that reminds me..how did we know of the zodiacal ages?!
How'd we measure the precession of the equinoxes? It'd take someone making a mark on a rock where the sun fell,then the next day in the new place..& every day for 25,920 years,'til it came back round fully..
Our ancestors six thousand years ago had this knowledge & they say the Anunnaki gave it to them..I believe them..That on it's own is not evidence that the Anunnaki were from another planet..but it is evidence that completely fcks mainstream lies..part of our hidden history..
The Zulu have a legend that long ago,before the flood,the Earth was covered in a heavy atmosphere..the sun was only visible as a faint light traversing the sky through the mist..Pressure was higher & life grew larger..is this thinning of the atmosphere what happened to Mars? That's another topic maybe.
The king Ashurbaipal ('a son by the god Ashur made') boasted how he was tutored in writing by the Anunnaki's scribes & 'could even read the enigmatic writing from before the flood'..
The Earth is very very old,it' not in it's youth..there are out of place artifacts that suggest people (not necessarily Homo Sapiens Sapiens,mind,but people) were on Earth a very long time ago.
Anyway,as far as writing about the Anunnaki,I stick to what is written,not what people wish was written,but if there's a contested meaning I will mention it..
& I when my lines fixed 2mrw I will post that Akkadian cylinder seal with Saturn & ten planets (plus moon & sun) on..actually might be two different ones..
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext