NIBIRU:The Thread

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 6:55 am » by Rich316

There is heated debate regarding weather the ancients actually knew about precession at all.

The Maya never wrote about precession at all afaik.

http://www.acampbell.org.uk/serendipity/index.php?/archives/503-Did-the-ancients-know-about-the-precession-of-the-equinoxes.html

http://members.westnet.com.au/Gary-David-Thompson/page9f.html

There is also debate on weather Hancock and Robert Bauval we're correct in using a computer program to go back see where the shafts of the 'queens chamber' lined up, but had to go back to 10,000BC to get it to line up with orion. The problem is it doesn't line up with oriion at all, it lines up with... ahh I forget, Andrew Collins is the guy to check out for that. IMO they didn't need to go back in time for anything because the shafts were fluid chambers, 'gatenbrinks' door was a fluid switch, the copper handles were electrodes!
It was a mining device imo and was used to seperate gold from seawater. anyhooo long topic there.
http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/BauvalR2-p1.htm

Writer

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 am » by outlander-district6

If I could get ya'lls attention for a moment...concerning the Nibiru issue.....

I'ld invite you to think, for a moment about the story, and it wouldn't matter if it's ancient text, or a new Hollywood movie script. I say that, because what is very pertinent in the story, is the view from which it is told.

The original perception, is from the hands of a man, who transcribed what was told to him, by what we are led to believe...his masters. Reading further on, we are driven into the drama of continuing battles, jealousy, and revenge that dominates much of the Anunaki behavior amongst themselves. They are far from godly. So, why then, should their word be taken as gospel?

Since their measure of involvement with mankind is based on control, they may relate their "home" as whatever would benefit their design over mankind. (is it coincidence that our religious views of heaven find much similarity, and that associated "reward" for men to be able to be admitted one day?)
Shouldn't it be considered,that, either through fault of permitted language, or through design, that Nibiru may even be a craft of some type? The orbit, then chosen for other purposes, which could be for a myriad of reasons. It may signify that, that particular orbit is which they have chosen, while in this particular solar system only, and they may have the ability to move elsewhere. Leaving the possibility, that they could have moved on, at any time, and made periodic return trips.
Very often, when I log in, I see at the top of the page....Chat (1)........JUST WHO IN THE HELL ARE THEY CHATTING WITH???? :ohno:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 5:03 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

The original perception, is from the hands of a man, who transcribed what was told to him, by what we are led to believe...his masters. Reading further on, we are driven into the drama of continuing battles, jealousy, and revenge that dominates much of the Anunaki behavior amongst themselves. They are far from godly. So, why then, should their word be taken as gospel?

Since their measure of involvement with mankind is based on control, they may relate their "home" as whatever would benefit their design over mankind. (is it coincidence that our religious views of heaven find much similarity, and that associated "reward" for men to be able to be admitted one day?)
Shouldn't it be considered,that, either through fault of permitted language, or through design, that Nibiru may even be a craft of some type? The orbit, then chosen for other purposes, which could be for a myriad of reasons. It may signify that, that particular orbit is which they have chosen, while in this particular solar system only, and they may have the ability to move elsewhere. Leaving the possibility, that they could have moved on, at any time, and made periodic return trips.[/quote]

Hey Outlander,
I get what your saying,i myself, dont have nearly as much knowledge on the Annunaki as Temps,but from what i did pick up,there were 2 factions (enlil and Enki the brothers)if you like, one who created and wanted mankind to be all that he could be,spiritually and enlightened etc and one that despised us and quite possibly the more evil faction are the ones pulling strings todayon the planet,amongst other entities,that is another complex topic though.
I also have entertained the idea of it being a spaceship come weapon,giant laboratory and life creating base/structure/complex or whatever you might call it,i mean check out hollow planetoids,they are far from just being a stationary base from what i understand,and then there are comets which could also indeed be intelligently controlled,i thought i would start off with many undeniable facts regarding my input to begin with,as i know people are sensitive to the idea of it being just a planet anyway,but there is certainly more than meets the eye to the whole subject,so lets perhaps presume that the "good guys" maybe resident to this 'nibiru' and are maybe coming back to level things out,i can only speculate until i look into it more, or time will tell.I mean there are also undeniable UFO sightings around the world, ever increasing (of which i have witnessed on many occasions,as im aware Temps has also)and i think they are introducing themselves bit by bit into our psyche,and then the big reveal imo.But also maybe they have been/are waiting for mankind to reach, a critical mass of awakening, understanding and technological advancement before moving to the next level :think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 5:15 pm » by Temps13

Well,I would have to disagree there Rich,I know scholars used to credit Hipparchus (Greek bloke who lived in Asia Minor in 2nd century BC) with being first to recognise precession,but the fact is that the phenomenon of precession lies at the core of the ZODIACAL SYSTEM,with which Sumerians were already familiar with in the 4th century BC
It is the dividing of the skies round Earth onto 12-each twelfth is 2,160 years for a total of 25,920 years
(the 666 code again-6x6x6=216 this is the key to human & celestial mechanics as mentioned in Revelations)
1 degree takes 72 years & there's 360 of them
These ages are,most recently,from 10,860BC-the age of the Lion(Leo),to 8640BC
the age of the Crab (Cancer) 8640-6480BC
the age of the twins (Gemini)6480-4320BC
the age of the Bull (Taurus)4320-2160BC
the age of the Ram (Aries)2160-0then now we are in the age of the fish (Pisces -0AD-2160AD)
Soon we enter the age of Aquarius..
Some researchers have said that each age,a new leader is chosen from among the Anunnaki/Elohim
If that is not sufficient evidence Rich,we have the Sumerian mathematical tablets that were found which list multiples of 12,960,000 (2,160x6,000)
These sacred number string are found in all the great cultures,India,Scandinavia etc etc etc

Hey Man,I see you just posted as I was writing this,so I edit this in to say..firstly,got my connection fixed-(it was the capacitor & dsl filter) yes! Now I can join in properly & post that photo of the Akkadian seal (next post)..btw the Akkadians were a great civilization taken out by the Anunnaki for engaging in unsanctioned wars at the behest of Inanna..the Anunnaki totally obliterated their capital,Agade..or so I read..
Thanks mate,but I don't know nearly as much as I would like to,you been doing some good research lately yourself,you know much more than the average person,who knows nothing of this alternative history,but I reckon the paradigm is changing & people will soon know as much about these civilizations as they do Egypt..
Mind you Egyptology is in a bad way..the Egyptians want to make everyone think it was all them,when really it was Blonde haired & Red haired people.
It can only be good if people start looking at alternative scenarios.
They will come to see what we see,which is that our history is far more interesting than we ever thought at school..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 6:37 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Cheers Temps dude,
your welcome,its nice to be able to offer some knowledge to this compelling debate,rather than just hold on to it.I was going to mention a post or two ago,that Velikovsky has done much study into Venus and there are some Assyrian clay tablets with lots of info into its precessions and interactions with Earth, i will also try and get as much as i can on that, bearing in mind i can't put links and pics up,(only cut n paste)I think the tablets were called 'Ammizaduga' tablets,if i remember correctly,it certainly seems there was a global event in 1500 bc circa and i made sure i looked at multiple unrelated sources,mainsteram and non mainstream. There is still a lot i didn't post about civilisation relocation etc and im sure there are many examples of natural disater events that were clearly numerous and wide spread as well,(im sure as much possible of this info has been covered up over the ages, but its always remains somewhere)
Good that your up and running again though mate.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 6:56 pm » by Chronicnerd

So...
If you believe in Nibiru which was originally based on the whole Planet X concept, which was a speculation scientists came to after detecting slight deviations in several of our solar system's planets, then I would invite all of you to read this post:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/solar-system-nibiru-heliocentric-vs-helical-motion-t87932.html

It is separated from this Nibiru thread because it has to do more with the *real* motion of our solar system vs the "commonly perceived" motion of our solar system.

The model is proven and the math shows that the "deviations" are due to the helical motion of our planets around the Sun as the Sun "falls towards" the center of the Galaxy (in the same way our planets "fall" towards the Sun...as it is moving).

So... besides the texts and the interpretations of said texts...

If I am not mistaken... a large part of the "data" which has historically been used as proof of another Sun and/or Planet... is *wrong*...

The references from Sumerian Texts and such I cannot vouch for as I don't speak or read/write Ancient Sumerian and as such cannot confirm nor deny anything derived from said texts.

However, the helical motion model *most definitively* solves the problem for the deviations...which in turn were the reason why the whole "Planet X" thing started in the first place.

What thoughts do you guys have on this?

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 7:05 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

[quote="outlander-district6"]If I could get ya'lls attention for a moment...concerning the Nibiru issue.....

Hey Outlander
One more thing ill add to what i did'nt mention previously,but i think there could have been a scenario at some point in the recent past possibly, where E:Ts if you will, (maybe Annunaki or just E.ts say,)wanted to intervene on this planet but opted not to, as we were the pawns in the middle and our lives would have been at stake,obviously those in control of this planet (on the ground that is),have shown that they are happy to nuke, say Nagasaki and Hiroshima at a whim, without a second thought,just to 'test' their new toy :nope:

But more recently there have been many reports,which were on the news even,(maybe you're aware of this i dont know,) of many nuclear war heads being deactivated, unexplainably,which it is feasible this might, slightly be possible for one or two to somehow do this, but certainly not 50 approx,which did indeed happen.
There are also some interesting videos of UFOs interferring with missiles,nuclear and the like,and even claims that nuclear armageddon has already been attempted by tptb and thwarted.
Like ive said i check out mainstream,but also the exact polarirty to that.I read some info and this im not sure of,but at the same time do not doubt,and it says that the intervening 'beings' shall we say, whoever they are,now have full control over all the nukes in the hands of tptb,and that there will be no nuclear holocaust because of that,well sounds cool,hope this is true, hey. :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 7:14 pm » by Temps13

Thanks for the link chronic,I myself have maintained from the out that I..that is,my conclusions regarding Nibiru are that I have not seen any proof per se for it's existence,other than representations of a tenth planet on the seal(which I will post in the next post tonight) & some mentions in old languages etc..
Regarding astromomical evidence,I have come across several astronomers who have said they detect wobbles & large planets way out past Pluto & so on,so would this theory of helical motion discredit them all?
I will,in the next post hopefully,attempt to provide the names of some of these scientists so that anyone interested can look into their findings..I can say it's definitely not just the IRAS one that has detected planet sized bodies out there,there are many.Certainly a few,at least.
I will look at your thread too.I don't think we can say either way for sure at this time,as we can't see that far out..It does seem that they are looking for something,why else would they have all these satellites with infra red looking out to space? the Vatican's Lucifer radio telescope & that Enuma Elish inspired Vatican sculpture there make me suspect that they know something..
Listening to whistleblower radio,Sasha Lessin said that Andy Lloyd,famous for his dark star theories about Nibiru,said that he thinks there's something out towards Sagittarius & theres debris at the 180 degree la grange points that is closer to Earth..
Manunna's more up on the recent reports of imminent stuff than myself,I'm interested in the Anunnaki & to find any Nibiru stuff,but I don't look at too many Nibiru videos due to the massive amount of nonsense & disinformation about it.It would be exciting if they translated a new clay tablet that spoke of it..but would they share?
Outlander,you make a good point about should we believe what they say based on what their masters told them..but I think there was a big gap between their abilities & their masters that says a lot..They could of being pretending to be immortal ets..I think they played on their perceived immortality,going by what it says in the book of Enoch & other texts..but I do reckon they live very long lives,so yeah it's likely there are massive artificial environments in 'heaven' (space)..& I do believe there are,without doubt..There's no doubt in my mind about that..Ethel & Julius Rosenberg,the nuclear espionage couple that were executed spoke of them in their last words..the Vedas spoke of them..with their planet mining resources & longevity,there would be little that they couldn't achieve..that twat Michu Kaku said that's the next step,didn't he?
They're either originating from Earth/Mars/Nibiru or somewhere else..I like the Nibiru idea,it does make sense,a geo thermally heated planet,a tenth planet..the Enuma Elish makes total sense as a cosmology of the solar system & addresses every anomaly therein..I think it should be looked at seriously despite all the bunkum floating about.
Last edited by Temps13 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 7:24 pm » by Chronicnerd

Temps13 wrote:Thanks for the link chronic,I myself have maintained from the out that I..that is,my conclusions regarding Nibiru are that I have not seen any proof per se for it's existence,other than representations of a tenth planet on the seal(which I will post in the next post tonight) & some mentions in old languages etc..
Regarding astromomical evidence,I have come across several astronomers who have said they detect wobbles & large planets way out past Pluto & so on,so would this theory of helical motion discredit them all?
I will,in the next post hopefully,attempt to provide the names of some of these scientists so that anyone interested can look into their findings..I can say it's definitely not just the IRAS one that has detected planet sized bodies out there,there are many.Certainly a few,at least.
I will look at your thread too.I don't think we can say either way for sure at this time,as we can't see that far out..It does seem that they are looking for something,why else would they have all these satellites with infra red looking out to space? the Vatican's Lucifer radio telescope & that Enuma Elish inspired Vatican sculpture there make me suspect that they know something..
Listening to whistleblower radio,Sasha Lessin said that Andy Lloyd,famous for his dark star theories about Nibiru,said that he thinks there's something out towards Sagittarius & theres debris at the 180 degree la grange points that is closer to Earth..
Manunna's more up on the recent reports of imminent stuff than myself,I'm interested in the Anunnaki & to find any Nibiru stuff,but I don't look at too many Nibiru videos due to the massive amount of nonsense & disinformation about it.It would be exciting if they translated a new clay tablet that spoke of it..but would they share?

Not all of the wobbles would be just because of the helical motion model, as other mass bodies *can* pass close enough to our solar system to create "wobbles" in large mass bodies at the outer most regions of our solar system (i.e. the further away from the Sun the mass body is, the more likely a large enough mass body passing close to our solar system would influence it...).

The gravity well of any mass body must be large enough to *reach* the larger mass bodies on the outskirts of our solar system.

So...if the current day research/data/models are still using the heliocentric math model, then *more than likely* there is a higher chance that the "wobble" is due to the helical motion model and not a large mass body.

However, I would need to see the research in question in order to give any "real educated guess"...

Regarding the Infrared satellites...

These are used to see the objects that are "drowned out" by neighboring stars light emissions as well as mass bodies that are "too small" or "too far away" to create any real "reflection" off of their surface.

The infrared tells us much more about all mass bodies in a region of space, as well as gives us a better understanding of its structure...

The primary point behind referencing the Nibiru subject is that it did indeed first start with the whole "planet x" theory which was based on several of the larger planets located *much closer* to our Sun (i.e. a mass body influencing those would have to be huge)

Thus...just making the point that the "data" that sparked the "Planet X" thing was based on the heliocentric model...and as such was not taking into consideration the fact that our motion model is helical... (i.e. vortex)... thus making the "spark of Planet X"... invalid.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hey Chronic.
This is just a quick reply in response to you,i will check out the link and respond to that as well later.
Well first i should say my approach on science and fields of the like, is that we need to take into account that knowledge, of coarse!
(i mean where would we be without the many discoveries that have been made,)but also it falls short on many things as well, if not outright ignorant,so i am in between science and i guess spirituality,for want of a better word.
As for what goes on in space there is only a limited amount, that we can tell for sure,here on the ground here on earth,a lot of what we are told we just have to take 'their' word for,usually NASA,which indeed is covering up many things and science is deliberately overlooked in some areas,to fit the model of the agenda.

I see a fascinating program once, were it explained how our solar system travels through the galaxy in a spiral motion,to put it simply, its hard to explain,without a pic, but try and imagine it. Not the flat plain that is perceived,it is the same pattern as the spirals which are all around us represented in nature, say the DNA helix,water and many more etc.

And also our true understanding of Suns,and the 'energy' they give off,blackholes and say, frequencies waves and gravity and how it is made and where it comes from,is not certain.So i know we need to use a little math,science,history,common sense,intuition,evidence,experience etc but i try and blend it all together, if you know what i mean,and i must add that i could sway with the hollow earth notion,so that is something that science and math have never taken into account,the fact that all planets,and who knows even stars, could be hollow/void,crazy stuff lol

As for math, regarding the solar system and maybe X, have you checked Bodes law,it certainly throws a spanner in the works with the formation of our solar system,i would sway more towards that take on it, although its not fully accepted,plus i have conflicting views on it.But i must watch your link first,before commenting on the helical motion.
I will also add, that i have a beautiful example i would like to share,on how scientists can get things so very wrong,and the examples are with dinosaurs,i don't wish to go off topic with it, but i think it will be a good eye opener for all,that indeed science, can be way off the mark, i will do that tomo though

PreviousNext