NIBIRU:The Thread

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 8:27 pm » by Temps13

Akkadian cylinder seal (above) showing ten planets,including Nibiru,arranged the same as in modern magazines such & as space & telescope (below-minus tenth planet)
Below-Mars,the asteroid belt aka 'the hammered bracelet',& below that you can see Jupiter & Saturn
The Enuma Elish accounts for the missing planet that Bode's law shows was there but is now the asteroid belt.
The Sumerians were also correct about Uranus & Neptunes watery constitution & their color,something that was contested by scientists until they were strangely silent following the Voyager 2 flyby,which proved the Sumerians correct-they say the knowledge came to them from the Anunnaki..I see no other likely ways they could have known all this stuff..
Man,looking round I saw this depiction of Nibiru & it seems to be between Leo & Taurus-mind you,it could of passed by twice in that timne if it had a 3600 year orbit..
Nibiru (below) has always been depicted as a 'radiating planet' ie a planet that has its own internal heat,like others in the solar system..

below is a brief explanation of Chronicnerds 'Helical motion'..sounds good to me.I don't see it as discounting possible planets,but it is interesting & pretty much how I thought things span anyway..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Speaking of artificial planets,Oulander,doesn't Iapetus (below) look strange,with it's seam at the equator & the death star type circle on it..there have been what look like models of Iapetus found in the Transvaal & dated at millions of years old,they can't be scratched by steel but are some weird alloy..not sure what of
Pretty sure Phobos is artificial,even Carl Sagan said that..& the probes sent there,the first was lost & the second went offline after it was ordered to fire a laser at Phobos to scan it! boomf,end of probe! & the last photos it took were of an unidentified flying object-see third post down on this page(link)-
nephilim-true-story-of-satan-fallen-angels-giants-t86909-50.html
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 4:39 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Image
Akkadian cylinder seal (above) showing ten planets,including Nibiru,arranged the same as in modern magazines such & as space & telescope (below-minus tenth planet)
Below-Mars,the asteroid belt aka 'the hammered bracelet',& below that you can see Jupiter & Saturn
The Enuma Elish accounts for the missing planet that Bode's law shows was there but is now the asteroid belt.
The Sumerians were also correct about Uranus & Neptunes watery constitution & their color,something that was contested by scientists until they were strangely silent following the Voyager 2 flyby,which proved the Sumerians correct-they say the knowledge came to them from the Anunnaki..I see no other likely ways they could have known all this stuff..
Man,looking round I saw this depiction of Nibiru & it seems to be between Leo & Taurus-mind you,it could of passed by twice in that timne if it had a 3600 year orbit..
Nibiru (below) has always been depicted as a 'radiating planet' ie a planet that has its own internal heat,like others in the solar system..

Ok. I'm glad you posted these, I thought they'd be the ones you would post.

I saw this in the 1980's probably thanks to Sitchin.. It's not right. VA243 does not show the sun in the centre because the sun was ALWAYS depicted to look like this below:

VA243 seems to show a star, not our sun. Stars generate their own heat... make sense?

The other image said to show saturn and jupiter? I can't see where. Looks like a ball with circle around it.. Saturn has rings, more than one.. I am right at the other end of convinced that these images show planets when all they show are simple circles and shapes.. I think that's a big big stretch. And I certainly don't see any Gods in the image either, just 3 old farmers from the middle east.

Here is what your good friend and scholar Michael Heiser says:

More probable is the idea that the central star stands for a deity that has some
association with fertility (as in crops) since the inscription describes an offering
made by a worshipper (who is named) to a seated god who is associated in the
seal with fertile harvest. Since there are two other figures
in the seal in addition to the seated god, and one is the offerer, the remaining figure is likely a deity also
associated with the offering. In favor of this possibility are the “implements” shown on the seal with respect to these two figures facing the seated god and the figure’s headdress. Also in its favor is
the fact that there are literally hundreds of such “offering seals,” and many have a star in upper proximity to the figures’ heads, signifying the figure is a deity.

He has done the most details analysis on VA243 and you will see once again that sitchin was wrong about it. There is no point in arguing back and forth, here is the proof;
http://www.michaelsheiser.com/VA243seal.pdf

Also The seal was examined some years ago only to find out that 3 of the "planets" are only flaked off material. And one planet is only a bubble in the clay of the impression Sitchin examined - he never took a look at the original cylinder.

The work was published in june 1995 in the astronomy paper "Sterne und Weltraum".

They are also extremely small, 2cm in size, making it hard to correlate size vs our actual planets and their scale. Some have attempted to 'make them fit' but it's really impossible to do.

Exerpt from http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc136.htm

Furthermore, most of Sitchin’s sources were obsolete and he received nothing but ridicule from scientific archaeologists and scholars familiar with ancient languages. His most charming quality seems to be his vivid imagination and complete disregard for established facts and methods of inquiry.

What I'm saying is. There is always another more rational side to Sitchin's claims. He was a lovely old man but he took things too far.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 am » by Temps13

Ok so make your mind up..is it the sun or another star in your estimation ?
Here,let me show you..below is our sun,the moon &..what some say is Nibiru

Here's that astronomical seal again (below) Earth,moon,sun,Mars,asteroid belt,Jupiter,Saturn..
I wish two things,one,that you'd stop belabouring your disbelief re Nibiru,as if you are arguing with someone who is a staunch believer in Nibiru & 2.I wish you'd stop holding up Heiser as some sort of authority..the guys not only a christian fundamentalist,who differs from Sitchin on only minor points (ie supernatural vs non supernatural causes & a couple of word translations..one of which,Anunnaki,he has been proven wrong on)..He claimed,in that old blurb from his self promotional site that Anunnaki was not in the texts,it's been long proved that he was wrong.He's wrong about a lot of things..
You put too much stock in mainstream qualifications..an idiot is an idiot,ever hear the term educated idiot?.
You may despise Sitchin,but out the two of them,you will learn more from Sitchin,trust..
Also,I have a hard time telling when you're quoting & when it's you writing sometimes..
It's interesting that the Sumerians knew the color of Uranus & Neptune,& that they were watery..they also said there was vegetation there,but we don't know that yet..still,they been right about everything else & wrong about nothing, so..when they are I'm sure you'll be the first to let me know won't you..
I don't think it will happen though..
They had planispheres that have 3 concentric rings with lines splitting the disc into 36 segments-these represented the skies & constellations..
At Nineveh,when they excavated,they found calculations to a large number of decimal places used in astromomical calculations which they used to calculate cycles & orbits of all the planets..read Maurice Chatelain not Michael Heiser for this..as it is good proof in a nutshell for you right there..Chatelain designed the Apollo spacecraft & put it on the moon,he was chief of communications..
He showed that the ancients had calculated in numbers (195,955,200 millions) an enormous period of time (in seconds,2268 million days or 6.3 million years)..on a clay tablet...& it seemed to have been computed 64,800 years ago..probably by the Anunnaki
it's an exact multiple of any astronomical cycle known so far..a constant of the universe..the Nineveh constant.
But you won't accept what's already known will you,you see a bunch of farmers..ok..
We'll just beg to differ on that point I guess..
I'm not sure,as an aside,when exactly humans began using coins..but it's worth noting here that Chatelain showed that all ancient coins (weights & measures) were worked out on a basis of percentage of the Earth's volume

We got our little annual cornish ufo conference in 3 hours so I best get a little kip
:cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 9:04 am » by Rich316

Ok I give up. Here we have the most exhaustive analysis of VA243 yet he's jus a nut christian fundamentalist because he disagrees with sitchin whom you clearly adore.

All I'm searching for is the truth and Heisers in depth and qualified analysis is far closer to that truth than the bunk sitchin spewed forth.

There is always some sort of rational explanation for 'most' of this stuff.

"Man,looking round I saw this depiction of Nibiru & it seems to be between Leo & Taurus-mind you,it could of passed by twice in that timne if it had a 3600 year orbit.."

You really see Nibiru? That cross between 2 animals is Nibiru? You really serious about that?
Have you ever delved into what the cross actually means? http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html Anyhoo you're entitled to you OPINION, please stop passing it off as FACT.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 am » by Mr.Manunnaki

Rich im sure Temps wouldnt mention about the cross, without knowing the symbolic meaning,it is depicted as a cross also by the Dogon tribe as well as other ancient cultures.Did you know the olympic rings represent the orbit of Venus for example.....

The pentacle is one of the oldest symbols on earth, dating from 4,000 years BC. It means different things, but is primarily a pagan religious symbol that represents the sacred feminine. (ch. 6)
The planet Venus traces a perfect pentacle every 8 years. (ch. 6)
The 8-year cycle of Venus was the basis for the 4-year Olympic games cycle. (ch. 6)
The pentacle almost became the symbol of the modern Olympics. (ch. 6)
The pentacle and other pagan symbols were demonized by the Church and made to be a Satanic symbol.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Nice post Temps,This whole thread has really got my mind going....about the Annunaki and Nibiru.

We can say it is mathematically possible for Nibiru to exist,with 'Bodes Law'.

Then there is also these discoveries to take into account.....

"The standard methods for detecting planets look for the way a star wobbles as a planet orbits or at how its magnitude changes as a planet passes in front. But given that brown dwarfs are dim and difficult to see, these methods have yet to produce fruit.

All that changes today with the announcement by an international team of astronomers that they’ve discovered 'a planet orbiting a brown dwarf the first time.' These guys have made their discovery using an entirely different method of detection called gravitational lensing. This occurs when one body passes in front of another and its gravity focuses light from the more distant object towards Earth. That works regardless of the brightnesses involved."

I got this from 'first planet discovered to be orbiting a Brown Dwarf MIT' july 29th 2013.

I also found this....

"The smallest brown dwarf known is 8X the mass of Jupiter and located 500 light years distant. It is surrounded by a ring of dust and gas and appears to be forming a solar system. If that is confirmed, it will be the smallest object known to have planets in orbit around it. That conclusion would be big news and force revision of current theories and models for planetary systems."

Read more at http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/sc ... Sq3btPA.99.

And also this.....

"The latest observations of the odd planetary system revealed that the dusty debris disk surrounding the star Fomalhaut is much wider than previously thought. The debris belt spans a vast region of space between 14 billion and 20 billion miles (22.5 billion to 32.1 billion kilometers) around the star.

Stranger still: The planet Fomalhaut b appears to approach with 4.6 billion miles (7.4 billion km) of its star at the closest point in its orbit, then swing way out to a point about 27 billion miles (43.4 billion km) away at the farthest point. Scientists call the extremes of such a planet’s path a highly eccentric orbit.

Fomalhaut b's path, scientists say, sends the planet crashing through the surrounding debris disk during its '2,000-year orbit around its parent star.' The research was unveiled Tuesday at the 221st meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Long Beach, Calif."

i got this from,'Zombie planets rogue orbit shocks Scientists Space.com'

So it is also possible for the orbital period to ring true,as well as there being a brown dwarf that could support a habitable planet technically,and also a 'mini solar system' theory is possible, i also know they are in their infancy of discoveries with brown dwarfs,but this proves again the possibility for the Nibiru scenario to be true,plus i would later like to analyse Brown Dwarfs and what we know about their behaviour.

As for helical motion and its opposing theories they are just that,theories.So what i can see, is that it is technically possible for Nibiru to exist although not proven, or disproven.

I will display in another post all possible scenarios for the possibility for tptb to fabricate this,and use logical common sense analysis,although i sway with the notion of that not being the case, as so much occult history has referance to Nibiru, far from just the Sumeriens!I will also bring up the spaceship theory and all possible takes.

One thing i would like to add, is that i would urge anyone to read the whole thread, as it contains 'the bigger picture' and then maybe draw a conclusion.One thing i am keen to hear an opinion on, is what they discovered in the orbital analysis of 'Yowusa' in one of the earlier videos in this thread.
They claim to have an analysis technique called 'foreground illumination' in which it dims the gamma effect and when it gets down to Zero,there are only two possible things that show up i.e Suns and Brown dwarfs, as they showed with one of their photos,and they encourage people to use this 'simple software' to determine a geniune picture of the Brown Dwarf.They also go with the mini solar system idea.What do you think about this video guys? I mean everything about it? His body language seems to read geniune as well,your thoughts please :think:

I have some more great info i would like to add to this topic, at a later point, from across the board on all areas.
peace. :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:30 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Ill also say just quickly (and i will go into it further another time,) that again the 'Dogon' and other cultures talk of beings they call the 'Nommo' who combined their DNA with 'animals of Earth' to form intelligent life,and this also reflects what the Sumeriens beleived,and also in the' Popul Vu' they inform they were not descended from monkeys.

So either,there was a grand conspiracy to implant this information into Ancient teachings,over the ages,which i doubt!
Or they indeed, are all independantly consistant of one anothers teachings that we were indeed a genetic creation,and also the creators would revisit the Earth in cycles,and there was an association with what can be reffered to as Nibiru. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 2:14 pm » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:.an idiot is an idiot,ever hear the term educated idiot?.

Truth seeking requires due diligence & sound logic. That means every rock must be turned over.

Ask yourself the difficult questions in regards to what/who you believe in. with that said, the truth always prevails. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 2:25 pm » by Rich316

hmmm some interesting stuff from the law of one sessions regarding the annunaki...

[url]http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6028&highlight=annunaki
[/url]

don't get too excited now :D

And if you haven't read the law of one sessions, get cracking, it's life changing.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 3:00 am » by Temps13

Cool,I will take a look at that Rich..I was really saying,Heiser does not really differ that much from Sitchin in what he's saying,he just quibbled a few words..see,Heiser is saying that the Nephilim & the rest are supernatural entities,thats the only real way he differs..Listen to him properly,he believes some strange things..You won't learn much from him.(I pretty much listen to everything he has ever said btw,I just don't agree with him that there were supernatural angels & devils running around.Sorry).I think Sitchin's interpretation is closer to the truth..Why don't you do a Heiser thread?
Rich,I don't 'believe in Nibiru',but I'll lay it out for you exactly what I do believe..I believe the Watchers (those guys from the book of Enoch?) are real & still here monitoring Earth now..they are affiliated with the race known to the Sumerians as Anunnaki,who the Hebrews called Elohim..where they come from I admit I do not know & may never know in this lifetime..
Nice one Man,thanks for them posts.
As for do I really think that cross is Nibiru? well I have read that the cross is the symbol for Nibiru 'the planet of crossing' & that Nibiru was depicted in Archaic Cuneiform as said cross..It's not something I believe,but I will certainly bear it in mind,keep it tucked away & see if anything else comes out,who knows..It certainly needed to be mentioned here..since this is meant to be a thread about what's been written about Nibiru..
I'll add this I saw last night about PLANETS THAT HAVE NO STAR - :cheers:
The best scientific discoveries usually occur by accident or when searching for something unrelated to what ends up being found. It's no wonder then that astronomers stumbled upon planet PSO J318:5-22 when looking for something different: brown dwarf stars. What makes this new planet so remarkable, though, is that it doesn't have an accompanying star.

The Pan-STARRS telescope in Hawaii picked up PSO J318:5-22 while it was was searching the Capricornus constellation for brown dwarfs. The unique heat signature of the new planet was redder than that of a brown dwarf, making it stand out. Astronomers took a closer look at it with other telescopes, and were surprised when they realized that it had no star. No planet like this has ever been observed before. Dr. Michael Liu of the Institute for Astronomy at the University of Hawaii at Manoa said:

"We have never before seen an object free-floating in space that looks like this. It has all the characteristics of young planets found around other stars, but it is drifting out there all alone. I had often wondered if such solitary objects exist, and now we know they do.”

The planet itself is small, only about six times the mass of Jupiter. It's also relatively young, only about 12 million years old. It was much easier to see than most planets because of its lack of star. Generally, when attempting to view a planet, direct imaging of it is difficult because the star is so bright. PSO J318:5-22, however, was easy to pinpoint and find. The lack of a star also makes this new planet easier to study, and may help scientists understand the early life cycle of similar gas giant planets.

Via University of Hawaii
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext