NIBIRU:The Thread

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 11:07 am » by Temps13

NI.BI.RU-in Sumerian="Place of crossing",Ecliptic..
AKA-Heorcolubus,Destroyer,Planet X,Dark Star,Wormwood,Sakkloth,Leviathan etc etc etc...

--------------------------------------------Wiki:--------------------------------------------------------------------
Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers,[1] i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, Nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation.
As the highest point in the paths of the planets, Nibiru was considered the seat of the summus deus who pastures the stars like sheep, in Babylon identified with Marduk. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš; “When Marduk fixed the locations (manzazu) of Nibiru, Enlil and Ea in the sky".[2] The Enuma Elish states:
Nibiru is [Marduk's] star, which he made appear in the heavens... [130-131] The stars of heaven, let him [Nibiru] set their course; let him shepherd all the gods like sheep.[3]
This interpretation of Marduk as the ruler of the cosmos has been suggested by some authors to imply an early monotheist tendency in Babylonian religion.[4][5]
Nibiru is described more closely on a complete cuneiform tablet:[6]
Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage. Nibiru is Marduk's star which the gods in heaven caused to be visible. Nibiru stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Nibiru the post: "The one who crosses the middle of the sea (Tiamat) without calm, may his name be Nibiru, for he takes up the center of it". The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged.
Böhl calls the text "objectively the most difficult passage, although it has been handed down in its entirety. The Nibiru tablet does not provide any essential help for the clarification."[7]
In the enumerations, Nibiru is mentioned at different astronomical locations in conjunction with the positions of stars and planets,[2] mostly as the "star of Marduk", however, the various stars or planets were not subject to any fixed interpretation. For example, the "star of Ea" was described at various "revelation spots" including Vela, Fomalhaut, and Venus. Similar interpretations were made for the other "stars of the gods", so multiple celestial coordinates must be considered.[2] Nibiru has been associated with the area of Libra: The Nibiru constellation rose in the month of Tišritum, around autumnal equinox, however Nibiru was also a name for the planet Jupiter[8] when observed in the month of Tišritum. In the MUL.APIN, Nibiru is identified as Jupiter:
When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky.
Conversely, Tablets K.6174:9’ and K.12769:6’ refer to it as Mercury: "If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru."[3]
References[edit source]

^ Akkadian Dictionary: nēbertu * , nēburu in Akkadian Dictionary
^ a b c (German) Ernst Weidner in: Reallexikon der Assyriologie, vol. 2, de Gruyter, Berlin 1978, p. 381
^ a b Michael S. Heiser. "The Myth of a Sumerian 12th Planet". Retrieved 2009-06-27.
^ Alfred Jeremias, Babylonisches im Neuen Testament (1905), p. 106; Monotheistische Strömungen innerhalb der babylonischen Religion (1904 lecture, printed in 1905).
^ Levenson, Jon Douglas (November 1994 Reprint edition). Creation and the persistence of evil: the Jewish drama of divine omnipotence. Princeton University Press. p. 131. ISBN 978-0-691-02950-4.
^ Translated from the German translation of Wolfram von Soden in: Zeitschrift für Assyriologie (ZA), no. 47, p. 17.
^ (German) F.M.T. Böhl in: Die 50 Namen des Marduk, Archiv für Orientforschung (AfO) no. 11, 1936, p. 210.
^ "The Assyrian Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago (CAD)". The Oriental Institute is a research organization and museum devoted to the study of the ancient Near East. April 13, 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-21. (Volume 11, N, part 2 / page 145 / 34MB PDF)
Literature[edit source]

(German) A. Schott, Marduk und sein Sterm, Zeitschrift für Assyriologie 43 (1936), 124-145.
(German) Johannes Koch, Der Mardukstern Neberu, Welt und Oriens 22 (1990), 48-72.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zecharia Sitchin has suggested that Nibiru, having been caught in a solar orbit, caused the Flood by destabilizing the Earth’s ice caps. The Sumerian scribes indeed stated, repeatedly, that the Flood was caused by the planet Nibiru. Its effect was so powerful that the Earth was described as shaking to its very foundations.

One text,(I think,L.W.King's translation of the seventh tablet of creation?) quoted by Sitchin, identifies Nibiru quite clearly:
“When the SAVANT shall call out: Flooding It is the God Nibiru; it is the Hero, the planet with four heads. The God whose weapon is the Flooding Storm, shall turn back; to his resting place he shall lower himself.”
The Washington Post summarized an interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL, California, as follows:
A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope... All I can tell you is that we don’t know what it is,” said Gerry Neugebauer, chief IRAS scientist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 1976, Zecharia Sitchin came forward with an amazing, but as yet unrefuted claim, that the Enuma Elish is a cosmological epic, accurately describing the formation of the Solar System 4.6 billion years ago!

Sitchin, for years steeped in Near eastern languages,with unprecedented access & funding via the Rockefeller institute,& owning the world's largest collection of clay tablets,while understanding that there were flesh & blood gods, realized that the references to “Gods” IN THIS CREATION EPIC (actually a COSMOLOGY) were in fact references to “planets”, that “winds” could be read as “satellites” and that the role of Marduk paralleled that of a planet known to the His weapon is the deluge...Supreme, Supreme, Anointed . . .Who like the Sun crosses the [two] lands...He who split the occupier [Tiamat] in two, poured her out,Lord who at Akiti time within Tiamat's battle place reposes,He whose seed are the sons of Babylon...He who shall create by his glow...Hero Supervising Lord, Who collects together the waters,Who with gushing waters,Cleanses the righteous and the wicked.He who in the twin-peaked mountain,Arrested the . . . When the savant shall call out 'Flooding',It is the god Nibiru,It is the Hero, the god with four heads.The god whose weapon is the Flooding Storm shall turn back;To his resting place he shall lower himself.[22]
Sumerians as Nibiru.
Nibiru shall hold the crossings of Heaven and Earth,So that the gods cannot cross above and below; they must wait upon him.
Nibiru is the star which is brilliant in the skies.Verily he holds the central position; they shall bow down to him.Saying: "He who restlessly crosses the midst of the Sea,Let Crossing be his name, he who controls its midst...May he shepherd all the gods like sheep.May he vanquish Tiamat...
Because he created the spaces and fashioned the firm ground,Father Enlil called his [Nibiru's] name 'Lord of the Lands'."[19]

He's basically saying that-in the later period around the time the gods left Earth after a limited nuclear exchange,(of which there is much evidence-see Kingz thread here- proof-of-ancient-atomic-wars-t18719.html )Marduk inherited the Earth & top pantheon rank of fifty & renamed the planets in the creation epic/cosmology,which previously had had planets named after other gods,he named some,like Nibiru,after himself..do you GET that? right..good..on we go then..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where this 'creation tablet' picks up, the gods An, Enlil, Enki and Ninhursag CREATE THE BLACK-HEADED PEOPLE and create comfortable conditions for the animals to live and procreate. Then kingship descends from heaven and the first cities are founded: Eridu, Bad-tibira, Larsa, Sippar, and Shuruppak.
After a missing section in the tablet, we learn that the gods have decided not to save mankind from an impending flood. Zi-ud-sura, the king and gudug priest, learns of this. In the later Akkadian version, Ea, or Enki in Sumerian, the god of the waters, warns the hero (Atra-hasis in this case) and gives him instructions for the ark. This is missing in the Sumerian fragment, but a mention of Enki taking counsel with himself suggests that this is Enki's role in the Sumerian version as well.
When the tablet resumes it is describing the flood. A terrible storm rocks the huge boat for seven days and seven nights, then Utu (the Sun god) appears and Zi-ud-sura creates an opening in the boat, prostrates himself, and sacrifices oxen and sheep.
After another break the text resumes: the flood is apparently over, the animals disembark and Zi-ud-sura prostrates himself before An (sky-god) and Enlil (chief of the gods), who give him eternal life and take him to dwell in Dilmun for "preserving the animals and the seed of mankind". The remainder of the poem is lost.[2]
Legacy[edit]

Two flood myths with many similarities to the Sumerian story are the Utnapishtim episode in the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Genesis flood narrative found in the Bible. The ancient Greeks have two very similar floods legends they are the Deucalion and The great Flood in Metamorphoses by the Roman poet Ovid.
May he hold the Beginning and the Future, may they pay homage unto him,
Saying, "He who forced his way through the midst of Tiamat without resting,
Let his name be Nibiru, 'the Seizer of the Midst'!
For the stars of heaven he upheld the paths,
He shepherded all the gods like sheep!
He conquered Tiamat, he troubled and ended her life,"
In the future of mankind, when the days grow old,
May this be heard without ceasing; may it hold sway forever!
Since he created the realm of heaven and fashioned the firm earth,
The Lord of the World," the father Bel hath called his name
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerald Clark says,in his book "The Anunnaki of Nibiru:
"From the digitized cuneiform script,one can compose the word NI.BI.RU. from three syllables which are listed in the Unicode as1224C,12249,& 12292"
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 11:36 am » by Kerrblur2

you speak really well i really enjoyed this. but point of crossing or w.e was mis interpreted, there is no planet here, we have thousands of amateur astronomers that use our most powerful telescopes around the world and even the hubble would have disclosed this by now, if not in the united states but in some country that will not hide it. there are ZERO credible astronomers that have taken a legit picture of this anomaly. not one.

i used to believe because i wanted to simply because of the fantastic story behind it. but this is rubbish. it actually ruined part of my life thinking i had nothing to live for. its really nothing..... its not a planet a point of crossing or point of transition can mean something totally different. perhaps they experienced a transition prior to the old race that existed before THEM. they transitioned from a older human race that perhaps killed themselves or w.e coulda been pole shift but it wasnt from any planet X.

but i enjoyed your read
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 12:05 pm » by Temps13

I cut n pasted some of that bro :scary:
But why would they tell us if there WAS a planet? I mean,they won't even admit what was found in space & on the moon!
They don't consider us worthy to know,because if we knew,they would not be "illuminated" any more would they..they like to think they know stuff we don't..bunch of scoundrels
On the moon..the structures..they're written about in 4000 year old Chinese texts & the same buldings in the "Castle" photo were described live from the moon by Collins in the command vehicle,acording to Jonathan Gray..
The 1995 MIR ufo footage,McClelland testimony..ALL the evidence we have,& we have a LOT,says that there is more going on in this system than just us..
Judge them by what they do not what they say..why do they have all these infra red telescopes pointed out into space..
Not saying I believe Nibiru is there,but there are many "free running" planetary bodies out there..fact..
Astronomers see them all the time..forget that guy's name now..I'll get that..
Yeah they definitely detected planets out there past Pluto,whether the "home of the gods" is out there,who knows..
They say we've had 5 ages of man,with 4 floods..But I do believe we've been created via gene splicing & in vitro & all that stuff..I keep an open mind init..anyway,somewhere to dump Nibiru stuff :flop:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 4:59 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hey guys interesting post Temps,im glad you brought about a serious take on this subject,well here goes my 2 quid.
I think that as for astronamers releasing ¨'evidence there have been a couple of geniuine videos and pictures but they are amongst many which may be false,and there were many killed off in pairs,they say it will take 10 years for the whole thing to do its rounds,so maybe explaing a few pics from 2003?apparently it was viewable then on its way in,but now near the sun perhelion?so not now visible,although there are some around the world that can see this,and it come from a southern tradjectory from our planet,because the elcliptic plain (horizon of solar system)is a differant angle from our horizon,also there where pertabations in the outer planets of the solar system.
As for the infra red then maybe thats where the interest was with the south pole and there is an interesting video fron nauemeur station there.And also the release of the news of brown dwarf back in 1983 by WISE that got taken down the day after,i see this video on yowusa.com that was v.interesting,and they have a video of this planet called bluebonnet which apparently orbits the brown dwarf mini system,and the camera from turriabla observatory which captured it was taken offline after.

As for the deluge i once read somewhere that in the accounts that this deluge of water may have come from above i.e the sky,and that earth may not have always had this much water ,which by the way has not always been saline in the sea,maybe another thread there,possibly it was the gravitational effect of nibiru,plus the melting ice,but also could the deluge be linked to Atlantis and there experiments that went wrong which also stands around 10,000 yrs ago,also all the many sunken civilisations around the coasts at this timescale.
Moving on,do youthink that Noahs ark may have been to preserve dna of animals rather than actual animals and maybe was more advanced than just a boat.
continiued
Last edited by Mr.Manunnaki on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 5:19 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Going back to Nibiru,i know what you mean,there just seems to much history,info and coincidences for there not to be something in this,and like you say,you know we aint getting told the truth if it is so.
I know the fact of there being a brown dwarf twin to our sun is not 'an out there concept' as most stars are binary if not trinary.
So it being a brown dwarf, it could support this mini solar sytem in the depths of space,with its weaker heat release than our sun.
I wondered what you might think of the the idea, that Nibiru which could be one of these planets that orbits the brown dwarf, maybe a hollowed out planetoid a spaceship if you like,i mean there are seismoligy anomiles with our moon, consistant with being hollow and the perfect allignment with our sun for eclipses,which is more than a coincidence,plus it doesnt rotate,and not forgetting Phobos which had ground penetrating radar projected on it by the probe and the said it is unaturally void in its center also its monalith as well,plus Encellydus' anomalies,so they are probably bases.
i forgot to mention a few crop circles that depicted the mini solar system, which look consistant with other depictions of it.
just thought i would cotribute some thoughts on the matter,sorry if my writing styles a bit off, im tired and high :mrgreen:
peace :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 7:24 pm » by Kerrblur2

Temps13 wrote:I cut n pasted some of that bro :scary:
But why would they tell us if there WAS a planet? I mean,they won't even admit what was found in space & on the moon!
They don't consider us worthy to know,because if we knew,they would not be "illuminated" any more would they..they like to think they know stuff we don't..bunch of scoundrels
On the moon..the structures..they're written about in 4000 year old Chinese texts & the same buldings in the "Castle" photo were described live from the moon by Collins in the command vehicle,acording to Jonathan Gray..
The 1995 MIR ufo footage,McClelland testimony..ALL the evidence we have,& we have a LOT,says that there is more going on in this system than just us..
Judge them by what they do not what they say..why do they have all these infra red telescopes pointed out into space..
Not saying I believe Nibiru is there,but there are many "free running" planetary bodies out there..fact..
Astronomers see them all the time..forget that guy's name now..I'll get that..
Yeah they definitely detected planets out there past Pluto,whether the "home of the gods" is out there,who knows..
They say we've had 5 ages of man,with 4 floods..But I do believe we've been created via gene splicing & in vitro & all that stuff..I keep an open mind init..anyway,somewhere to dump Nibiru stuff :flop:

of course they proved planets orbit on a odd path from its other planetary family. but i dont believe there is one here. just dont, i believe truly in a inner earth science(and there a HELL of alot more credible people throughout history to make this evidence of it and even presidents of the united states, nazis, russians have been there) more than a planetary body the size of jupiter coming into our solar system every 3500-10,000 years. its silly news, BBBUUUTT shoe some info on this moon thing you said i know nothing on this and a castle? what? show something on that
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 5:24 am » by Temps13

Thanks for the replies guys,I knew you were interested in this Mr Man,My thinking is this,I believe we were created by ETs (PROBABLY more likely than an ancient civilization from the 5 ages of man/4 floods scenario),based on the evidence I've seen..
I agree with Kerb that theres no real proof re:NI.BI.RU but I am sure there are planets in that sort of loose orbit & MAYBE the ETS came from there,I have an open mind,I wouldn't say its been disproven but nor would I say its been proven but Mr Man,if Sitchin is right then NI.BI.RU wouldn't be due past until 3100 A.D. given that he thinks it last swung by around 500 BC..

Yeah,I am positive theres ancient tunnels & caverns that criss cross this planet Kerb,you in for a treat then cos this guy who I heard about this Castle thing from is THE man when it comes to EVIDENCE of that stuff.. (not hollow earth polar opening evidence but next best thing).His book "Dead Man's Secrets" has tons of evidence of the tunnels,one runs right under the Pacific,apparently!)

When Armstrong,Aldrin & Collins went to the moon,Collins stayed above in the craft while the others went down to the surface of the moon..what is little known is that Collins made 11 minutes of broadcast that was taken out nearly everywhere,but was heard by thousands even millions of people..in Austrailia-
Archaeologist,broadcaster & oopart hunter Jonathan Gray recalls & being in Perth & hearing this in 1969,as he relates to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM in 2007.He said that Collins was describing a SEVEN STORY BUILDING ON THE MOON.
It had either been built by the Anunnaki or,as Gray says,left there by an earlier civilisation from Earth,as it says in the Chinese documents,which accurately describes the moon..they built a "Palace of Cold" there..pagodas..they said the sky was black,the surface glassy.
This famous picture,commonly known as "the Castle" (I think) is of what seems to be a pagoda..possibly suspended above the surface on two visible cables,one of which is visible in this particular image (below)
Its funny how Gray knew all this but didn't seem aware of this photo (or the other photo,though he did say he thought they had photos).
He said that in Nixon's ere they started an exchange & were given access to certain Chinese documents.
Here is the bit I heard,its at 54 mins in

Upload to Disclose.tv

Theres also evidence of Anunnaki craft,some photos of cigar craft in the system here-
nephilim-true-story-of-satan-fallen-angels-giants-t86909-50.html
and some pretty smoking gun craft by the MIR in 1995 here on the video on this page-
enigma-of-the-flying-spheres-t87082-40.html
This sort of evidence makes me think they have bases on Phobos,the moon & the earth,without doubt.
The only thing in question here,for me,is the existence of this NI.BI.RU & I think its really irrelevant at the end of the day,how far they came from..
Another thing,Mr.Man,there is evidence that we are in a binary system from ancient teachings concerning the swastika & that,I couldn't find the original article,but this is from the same source (Sepehr)-

Upload to Disclose.tv

Also here are a coupe other videos-one,rather long,about Lunacognita's proof of an Apllo 12 secret extravehicular mission..
the last is for you Kerb,a shorter one about polar data in case you hadn't seen it..(I found it just now when searching for the other one).Remember to check those above forum links & check out the cigar craft photos & the MIR video..(there's also two good Robert Sepehr planet X short videos on one of the links) :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 5:35 am » by Doogle

It's not that I am not interested is the reason I generally stay clear of Niburu threads bar the odd foray, but I respect the effort you put in T13, so I thought I'd at least say so.

I am more leaning to the idea that we were brought/created here in a process that is/was as mundane to those doing the creating as going to the supermarket. Shit man, I can't go into it now, it's too much.

Ison? I'm not suggesting it is the winged planet, but those pics.......

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 am » by Temps13

Cheers Dan :cheers:
I just thought,some people don't bother to look at links,so why not just add that stuff directly to this thread? Here we are then,some evidence that our solar system is crawling with Anunnaki/Elohim type dudes..McClelland testimony,MIR '95 footage,Cigar craft evidence..& the 2 Sepehr shorts,with Pye..worth a look I think..These were taken by Russian Phobos probes,one shows a moving shadow,one shows Phobos & a craft,the first 2 show craft on the Moon..
Video (below) Cigar craft 2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

Planet X :Robert Sepehr/Lloyd Pye-

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

MIR 1995 (below)

Upload to Disclose.tv

McClelland,ex-NASA (below)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 6:48 am » by Temps13

Mr.Manunnaki said:
As for the deluge i once read somewhere that in the accounts that this deluge of water may have come from above i.e the sky,and that earth may not have always had this much water ,which by the way has not always been saline in the sea,maybe another thread there,possibly it was the gravitational effect of nibiru,plus the melting ice,but also could the deluge be linked to Atlantis and there experiments that went wrong which also stands around 10,000 yrs ago,also all the many sunken civilisations around the coasts at this timescale.
Moving on,do youthink that Noahs ark may have been to preserve dna of animals rather than actual animals and maybe was more advanced than just a boat.

Yes,I agree that it would of been in the form of DNA from ENKI'S labs,I think that Noah was Ziusudra/Utna-Pishtim/Atra-Hasis/Xiusuthros (in the King's List)..all the same person,namely the King of Shurrupak,En.ki's son by an Earth female..
Shurrupak was traditionally the medical & R& R centre,so maybe the Anunna had labs there too..
Sitchin says,either through pure speculation or through some reason he has not shared with his readers,that Enki's son Gibil was sent to pilot the boat to Mt.Ararrat.
He was ordered to leave "When Shamash orders a trembling at dusk"-this was the sign that the local Anunna gods were launching into orbit to wait out the flood,(the trembling was from the rockets launch).Shamash was in charge of the nearby launch facilities before & after the flood.It was Shamash that later enabled Gilgamesh to access the Anunna base & meet with "Noah"..
The boat,anyway, Z.S..translates as "A boat that can turn & tumble" ie:can be completely submerged..sealed with pitch.
En.Ki had several sons,Dumuzi,Gibil,Marduk,Ningishzidda,Ninagal & Nergal-they would of looked on Xiusudra with varying degrees as a brother of sorts,albeit with impure genealogy,something that was a big deal to them.Indeed,Xiusudra was,after the flood subsided & as you no doubt know,Mr.Man,granted the Soma of the gods to repair his telomere damage (or whatever,somehow to grant him longevity)..He would of received the full medical care available to the Anunna on Earth,when he went to live with them at their base "At the mouth of the rivers",where he was known as a legend to Humanity in the Levantine at least,as "The Father of Man".
Gilgamesh later met him there,so,if the flood was 10,500 BC,he would of been many thousands of years old..so perhaps the flood was not that early? I would think he lived 1000 years most likely,but the pure Anunna live much longer,remember,they are "aliens"..
If NIBIRU is really out there,certainly it would receive it's heat geo thermally,from it's core,like other planets in the Solar system.
Perhaps the deluge was closer to 4500BC than 10,500BC..I am not sure..both,perhaps..the priests told.. Manetho,was it? that theres been 4 major floods so..who knows..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next