Nick Pope discusses UK UFO files

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 8:17 pm » by Abyssdnb

The National Archives release thousands of files documenting UFO sightings in the UK.
[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u-_6EDcg4j4&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u-_6EDcg4j4&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm » by Flecktarn

i dont trus nick pope ,,hes in it for the money ,,books ,tv ,speaking events ,,,when he was at the mod desk he towed the party line ,,and now he can say anything ,,notice we only get info out of him that was allready out there ,,just with the quote "when i worked on the ufo desk" give me nick redfern and tim good any day ,they got off there asses and did research ,,,popes just got a easy life now milking his old job ,,,and who will be next ,Kerry Philpott, of Air Secretariat 2-A,,,looking for a new career
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 9:40 am » by Nilm33

Yeah redfern is the shit. Although I will say these UK files have been quite entertaining. You gain insight you will never gain any other way. I encourage everyone to go thru them.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 am » by Drjones

Nick Pope ....i think i'll pass on this government disinfo plant. :?

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 3:16 pm » by The Five Percent

flecktarn wrote:i dont trus nick pope ,,hes in it for the money ,,books ,tv ,speaking events ,,,when he was at the mod desk he towed the party line ,,and now he can say anything ,,notice we only get info out of him that was allready out there ,,just with the quote "when i worked on the ufo desk" give me nick redfern and tim good any day ,they got off there asses and did research ,,,popes just got a easy life now milking his old job ,,,and who will be next ,Kerry Philpott, of Air Secretariat 2-A,,,looking for a new career

Absolute nonsense. Nick Pope is probably the most level headed grounded UFO commentator/investigator that i can think of. In my opinion he lends more credibility to the subject in the mainstream media than any other "ufologist" i can think of.

I really doubt this is a high paying job, in it for the money, i am pretty sure Nick Pope would find that quite amusing. It's not as if we have a mainstream UFO story every other day and Nick Pope appears on the 6 o'clock news every week, i wish he was on TV more often.

I am sure Nick Pope may know a thing or two about a thing or two and simply can't talk about it, that's fine, a lot of good people who have a back ground in government or a government agency (ex FBI agents, ex senators and governors) must know some stuff they can't talk about. Take Major Milton Torres for example, a good decent family man who was a pilot many years ago was involved in an incident in the UK where something amazing and unexplainable happened to him. He couldn't not speak about it, what happened to him was classified by TWO governments and it wasn't until the UK released the files on what happened that he could finally talk about it (almost reduced to tears when doing so). He agreed never to talk about it, he kept his word, i am sure people like Nick Pope who came from a government agency background have agreed not to talk about certain things.

Maybe he does know more than he can let on but by doing what he is doing he will be able to get the information out there another way without breaching any past orders to keep quiet about certain things. That said i really don't think Nick Pope was in a position to really know, i believe him when he says the MoD as he knew didn't know what these things were and if they did they didn't tell him. There are covert and overt parts of government agencies like the MoD, the CIA, the FBI, etc. and it would appear Nick Pope was part of the "front of house" overt office of the MoD either that or there was no covert aspect to this within the MoD, maybe it's another agency that had a covert operation in regards to UFOs.

A lot of people here think that as soon as someone has any mainstream credibility they are dismissed as "disinfo agents" or "illuminati puppets".

I really can't think of ANYONE that lends any more real mainstream credibility to the UFO subject than Nick Pope. The guy has to live, what do you expect him to do, be a UFO commentator in his spare time and hold down a 9 to 5 job to satisfy you that he isn't on "the payroll"?