Nicola Tesla Movie

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 7:51 am » by Canubis

anyone seen this movie, i think its a master peace!

Upload to Disclose.tv

(dw it is in english)

we could of had free energy and no pollution but the governments and scientists greed to commercialize power has destroyed this world....

"The grip of this secret socio-economic dictatorship, depends on coercively extorted income, by forcing us to buy archaic fuel and power - which funds their control of our communications, political and monetary decisions, enforcement of unjust laws, regulations, and procedures expanding its powers, while limiting or excluding our individual human rights, and denying our access to information, materials, and technology which is ours because we paid for it with our taxes. Our access to the truth is necessary for our independence and survival as a free people." Nicola Tesla
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 am » by X-mog

I can't believe Edison get's more respect. I think Mr. Tesla must have proven himself a threat to some very influential business types. A true hero. To give such great ideas without fee (his ultimate goal)is, in my estimation, the greatest contribution in the industrial world. The ludites must think he's the devil. :hell:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 10:50 am » by Canubis

I Beleave it was Edison that burned down Teslas lab..

HARRP is one of Teslas original ideas and patents now being used for the wrong reasons.. i saw a doco the otherday saying he sent all the major country's pieces of blueprint inc Russia and America, so that the worlds governments would all have to sit together and work as a whole to figure it out lol.

But still they stand apart and still using every commercial mean to control civilization...Shame
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 11:04 am » by Slith

Haven't seen it. No time to watch it this morning, but have bookmarked it. Thanks for putting it up.
Cheers!

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!