Night vision ufo - Crazy nut maneuver - USA

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 2:47 pm » by Kris75

muchtyman wrote:
kris75 wrote:Night vision ufo - Crazy nut maneuver - USA NV

:shock: :D :alien:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien: :alien: :alien: :ohno:

With all this activity blatently occuring in our night sky , perhaps " Chemtrails " are not so much for weather modification / haarp , whatever , but more to simply obscure this phenomena from the more observant of our dumbed down populace .

Five Stars ............................. :cheers:

ps ..........you don;t need nvg's to see this .....any clear night , no light pollution .........there is activity up there that cannot be explained by sattelites or birds .

:flop: muchtyman :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :D :wink: :alien:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 2:56 pm » by Kris75

whitedeath wrote:thanks kris, I nearly fell out of my seat when I saw that at the end! Good post btw :flop:

Think about it, whatever it is. If it is above our planet & caught in the pictures of saturn then it's clear evidence there is something out there

Upload to Disclose.tv

I HEAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS SOME KIND OF CONSUL OF 6 OR 12, I DONT REMEBER NOW, THEY ARE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THIS GALAXY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SO ALL OF THIS DIFFERENT ET RACES ARE GOING THERE FOR MEETINGS WHITH THIS COSUL, AND THATS WHY WE SEE THEM PARK THERE BIG SPACE SHIPS IN THE RINGS,THE LAST PART IS MY THOUGTS ON THE OBJECTS IN THE SATURN RINGS :cheers: :alien: :alien: :robot: :D

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 3:08 pm » by whitedeath

I love the one thats around the 1:20 mark, it just pops in and out between pictures.
To my knowledge there's nothing acknowledged that should be able to do that in space unless controlled.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 3:29 pm » by Redistuo

i was thinking this are bats or insects or even birds coz u cant rly tell on what attitude they all are but last one freaked me out... well something is definetly there

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 3:33 pm » by Kris75

redistuo wrote:i was thinking this are bats or insects or even birds coz u cant rly tell on what attitude they all are but last one freaked me out... well something is definetly there

:flop: WIDZE ZE ZACHYNASZ WJEZYC WTE OBJEKTY, SUPER!!! :D :mrgreen: :wink:

Writer

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 pm » by Brian08

hi...new member here....just a quick note....the v shaped object at the end of the clip has been filmed before...mostly in the daytime,...and notably in mexico...jaime maussan thinks they may even be organic....several have been seen "disgorging" the white orbs,..that make up the many flottilla vids over mexico in the past...if you look closely this thing does indeed "disgorge" 3 or 4 orbs...maussan calls them uabes...

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 pm » by Kris75

brian08 wrote:hi...new member here....just a quick note....the v shaped object at the end of the clip has been filmed before...mostly in the daytime,...and notably in mexico...jaime maussan thinks they may even be organic....several have been seen "disgorging" the white orbs,..that make up the many flottilla vids over mexico in the past...if you look closely this thing does indeed "disgorge" 3 or 4 orbs...maussan calls them uabes...

:flop: :D :hiho: brian08 and thx for the info!! can i ask you why 08 in your name?? :headscratch:

Writer

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 5:00 pm » by Brian08

hi....as i said above...jaime maussan has a selection of weird daytime "critters" similar to the "v" shaped object in the night vision vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FOtwxY_xx4
see what you think!!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 pm » by Kris75

brian08 wrote:hi....as i said above...jaime maussan has a selection of weird daytime "critters" similar to the "v" shaped object in the night vision vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FOtwxY_xx4
see what you think!!

thx for the link!! you should check out this thread :)
the-largest-ufo-flying-worm-in-the-world-t17031.html?hilit=worm

Initiate

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 5:15 pm » by Mouzty

Nice vid, a lot of things going on there :flop: .

But the last V-thingy, isn't that just a bird-formation? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TeeTq833to :cheers:

PreviousNext