Night vision ufo - Crazy nut maneuver - USA

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 5:18 pm » by Kris75

mouzty wrote:Nice vid, a lot of things going on there :flop: .

But the last V-thingy, isn't that just a bird-formation? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TeeTq833to :cheers:

ha ha you are funny :flop: :cheers:

Writer

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 pm » by Brian08

hi kris...the 08 in my name is just an old brian08 username i have had for over ten years...(its sort of part of me now..lol)...everytime i used to try bri or brian..it always came back username taken...so i just stuck the 08 on the end......just saw your link above..(fascinating stuff)...i do believe there is something to all these weird "critter" sightings...even storey musgrove filmed one from the shuttle..people who pass them off as balloons are deluding themselves in my opinion!..

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 04, 2010 5:22 pm » by Kris75

brian08 wrote:hi kris...the 08 in my name is just an old brian08 username i have had for over ten years...(its sort of part of me now..lol)...everytime i used to try bri or brian..it always came back username taken...so i just stuck the 08 on the end......just saw your link above..(fascinating stuff)...i do believe there is something to all these weird "critter" sightings...even storey musgrove filmed one from the shuttle..people who pass them off as balloons are deluding themselves in my opinion!..

ha ha and i thought you are maybe from stockholm=08 :lol: :cheers:

Previous