Nine killed in Kabul hotel suicide attack

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 am » by Fatdogmendoza

The dead included four women, three men and two children. Two of the women were from New Zealand and Canada, and two of the men from India and Pakistan; the others killed were Afghans.

Full story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26675253
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm » by Slith

I find it truly disturbing, that after all this time, money spent and servicemen lost that it's no better now than it was before over there. Prolly worse

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Slith wrote:I find it truly disturbing, that after all this time, money spent and servicemen lost that it's no better now than it was before over there. Prolly worse

Did TPTB really believe it would be better..Sometimes I wonder whether they use living people, in games, in the same manner we use video games

.. :bang;

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 2:27 pm » by Slith

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Did TPTB really believe it would be better..Sometimes I wonder whether they use living people, in games, in the same manner we use video games

I absolutely agree. Pawns

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 2:51 pm » by DarkHeart

Slith wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

I absolutely agree. Pawns

Reminds me of this;

Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy

But I guess that now applies to anyone in the "theatre" (now why do they use that word :think: )
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts