Nine killed in Kabul hotel suicide attack

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7744
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 am » by Fatdogmendoza


The dead included four women, three men and two children. Two of the women were from New Zealand and Canada, and two of the men from India and Pakistan; the others killed were Afghans.

Full story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26675253
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19578
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm » by Slith


I find it truly disturbing, that after all this time, money spent and servicemen lost that it's no better now than it was before over there. Prolly worse
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7744
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Slith wrote:I find it truly disturbing, that after all this time, money spent and servicemen lost that it's no better now than it was before over there. Prolly worse



Did TPTB really believe it would be better..Sometimes I wonder whether they use living people, in games, in the same manner we use video games



.. :bang;

Image
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19578
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 2:27 pm » by Slith


Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Did TPTB really believe it would be better..Sometimes I wonder whether they use living people, in games, in the same manner we use video games

I absolutely agree. Pawns
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostFri Mar 21, 2014 2:51 pm » by DarkHeart


Slith wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Did TPTB really believe it would be better..Sometimes I wonder whether they use living people, in games, in the same manner we use video games

I absolutely agree. Pawns


Reminds me of this;

Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy


But I guess that now applies to anyone in the "theatre" (now why do they use that word :think: )
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook