No chem trails in colorado

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm » by Whitecat

Thanx for the warm reception mates. Maybe if all of us share our awarness to a "Clear and present danger" some of the sleepers will finally wake up from the induced coma they are living in.
Again thanxs from us, now if you will excuse me for a minute my wife wants my attention, yes i said minute.

Writer

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 pm » by Pennyrub

We always have heavy spray in Reno Nevada most of the year. But curiously for the years I've been aware of these things (maybe three) for the approximate time of the summer months there would be no spraying. Honest, nothing, nil, zilch, nada.....
This season has been rather odd though with so many cool and rainy days....I'll start paying attention to see if the spraying has stopped for the summer. Maybe the guys who spray take their vacations then .......:headscratch:
Wherever you go.....there you are

Writer

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm » by Fub1966

I live in Washington state and what I usually observe is that they hit with the chem trails hard for a few weeks, then you don't see them for a week or so then back again. As a matter of fact it has been about a week now since the last time I saw them they should be back soon!
I need to capture this on film and share with you all, because when they hit my area they have about 4 or 5 planes at time spraying.

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm » by Whitecat

We have lived in colo. all of our lives a combined total of 100 years. We both agree that the weather here latley has been strange to say the least.
The rainbow we saw the other evening that was so brilliant compared to the others that are so dull or non existent after a rain shower, I feel may be directly affected by the amount of crap they have sprayed.that day or week.
WE ALSO HAD SNOW HERE THAT DIDNT WANT TO MELT AWAY AS USUAL , IT JUST SAT AROUND FOR THE LONGEST AND UNUSUAL AMOUNTY OF TIME. All my neighbors made the same comments at the coffe shop , and most of them ars sleepers, but they noticed that allright. Im gonna wake all these rednecks up if its the last thing i do.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 7:12 pm » by Boondox681

pennyrub....i know they have the base outside of vegas so do you see a lot of military aircraft around reno?i lived in vegas for a minute and seeing military aircraft is like seeing a bus.
well,maybe not-have you ever tried to catch a bus in vegas?
right.your better off waiting for the 8pm f-16 :D

fub1966....ok,you've forced me to get off my lazy ass.i've got vid of chemtrails and copters.they're on a vcd and i have to pull them off,convert..yada.
but i will today.
thanx bros
have a killer fuckin day
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Writer

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 7:19 pm » by Fub1966

Yes, I have noticed after a heavy spray we get a few days of extreme cloudy and cool days with rain. As a matter of fact it has been that way the past few days here now. It was in 90's for a couple of days now were in mid to upper 70's, really strange how fast the weather changes after they spray.

Writer

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 7:23 pm » by Fub1966

lol Cool boondox681, yeah same with me I need to get off my lazy ass and do something constructive to.Have a good one all!

Previous