No chem trails in colorado

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 4:30 pm » by Whitecat

We live in nortern colo. very near the wyoming border.
My wife and i have been aware of and very concerned with the massive amount of chem trails in this area over the years.
Now this is the weird part, we have not observed any trails for more than a week,none.
Why has it stopped,im not complaning just curious.
Have they acomplished their mission?
We have sure enjoyed the clear skys and even saw the most brilliant rainbow. We havent seen one so brilliant in years.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 4:43 pm » by Boondox681

hi.must be nice.i live in metro denver and i must say that that they're still hard at work over the city..but i will say this,in the past 60 days,i've seen more military helicopters than chemtrails.how about you?any copter sightings?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 pm » by Hr2burn

I live in Denver, although it does seem there has been less, there still are trails. Could it be any connection that it's been very cloudy and raining and even a lot of intense weather with up to softball size hail, tornadoes etc....???
Now I'm nothing...

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm » by Whitecat

There has been an abnormal amount of helicopter activitie here also.
We have an airforce base near us in Chy. Wyo. They have been flying in formations up and down the I-25 corridor.
The skies this morning though are free from trails ,and the goverment and we are enjoying our coffee on the deck free from all their bull&^%@ for once .I only hope it lasts ,but i know that may be wishfull thinkin.
We love your site id like to add.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm » by Scoundrel1975

@ Whitecat... a very warm welcome to you here at DTV... :flop:

@ Boon... i wonder why the increase of helicopter activety, hmm what they upto now?. :think:

:alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 5:08 pm » by Otomon

whitecat wrote:We live in nortern colo. very near the wyoming border.
My wife and i have been aware of and very concerned with the massive amount of chem trails in this area over the years.
Now this is the weird part, we have not observed any trails for more than a week,none.
Why has it stopped,im not complaning just curious.
Have they acomplished their mission?
We have sure enjoyed the clear skys and even saw the most brilliant rainbow. We havent seen one so brilliant in years.

Its ciclycal,thats is why some of us are busy looking at fligth patterns,we are trying to figure it out,once we do,we will make sure to post the data here so you know what days are safe to go out.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 pm » by Boondox681

a BIG wattup to whitecat and hr2burn :flop:
glad to see some hometown here at DTv.
stick around guys,there's lots of good info and good people here.
there's also a bunch of dickweeds.....
but they're what makes it fun.
peace.

@ Boon... i wonder why the increase of helicopter activety, hmm what they upto now?

as usual,we find the answer in history.this is an old military tactic that began in korea and was perfected in vietnam.
when you see them for the 1st time you say,"cool!check out the copters.".after about 3-4 times you say,"what the fuck?there they are again."
after a dozen times you say....nothing.you don't even notice then because that's 'just what they do.'
now it's too late,because the next time you 'notice' them,you won't be concerned about the copter-you'll be wondering,"what the fuck are those little white dots coming out of that copter?"parachutes,my friend.
there's a quote(can't remember by who)that says...
what your gov't does to other other nations,they will soon do to you.
sad but true
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 5:39 pm » by Redistuo

they must have move to europe then coz everyday i see freaking jet lines that become larger and larger and dont vanish...

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 5:51 pm » by Michealhawk

hmm, just keep your eyes in the sky. I live in southern cali and chemtrails really are on and off. One week you can't go outside without seeing them in every direction, next week you can't find one anywhere you look.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 5:52 pm » by Boondox681

they must have move to europe then coz everyday i see freaking jet lines that become larger and larger and dont vanish...

Report this post

what up,redistuo..i don't know any german,but as fuckin hilarious as it is,you probably are not located in 'pindz' asshole.(lmao).are you from germany?

Next