No Criminal Charges for Marines in Afghan Urination Incident

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 pm » by Phaeton

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 pm » by Perronick

Game, Set, Match Phaeton :clapper:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 pm » by Phaeton

Nah man, just running my mouth again, like a fool - as always.

Glad to see you around though Perron, thought you left this little cesspool of a forum.

Cheers mate.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 5:43 pm » by Phaeton

Scroll down to the chart comparing the Statue of Liberty Traits Vs. Description Woman of Rev 17/18

http://aoreport.com/ao/prophecy-studies-mainmenu-47/68-the-idols-of-america

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 am » by Nihilgeist

Phaeton wrote:Scroll down to the chart comparing the Statue of Liberty Traits Vs. Description Woman of Rev 17/18

http://aoreport.com/ao/prophecy-studies-mainmenu-47/68-the-idols-of-america

Meh, so our country is the whore of Babylon. I'd rather our country be a symbol of Freedom such as Istar than a symbol of hatred and fire and dominance such as Allah.

Oh, and then there's this, ties in with the whole Venus thing. So it being a symbol of Ishtar is far from startling me when it comes to this....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 6:12 pm » by Phaeton

...a symbol of hatred and fire and dominance such as Allah.

Yes Nihilist, the USA is the symbol of 'Freedom', and Allah that of 'hatred, fire and dominance'.

You're such a wise, knowledgable individual.

Thank you kindly for blessing us with this insightful comment.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 am » by petoz

I am so done with these stupid afghans. They are savages they are sub-humans not because the terrorist beheading soldiers or the way they fight but because they shoot us in the back when we are training their Afghan army. I don't care about the way taliban fight its expected but when their army is fighting with us they shoot us in the back. That to me as a former marine is the absolutely fucked so I look at all afghans as the enemy and every one of them dead is a victory not for america but for my platoon, my fire team, my squad they are the only ones that matter. I would never urinate on them or go out of my way to murder them but I don't care about them I would not risk my life for them. That said marines shouldn't be urinating on dead afghans but I am also glad that they will not be getting charged.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 8:20 am » by mediasorcery

maybe they shouldnt be there in the first place, then this wouldnt have happened.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 12:06 pm » by Phaeton

petoz wrote:I am so done with these stupid afghans. They are savages they are sub-humans not because the terrorist beheading soldiers or the way they fight but because they shoot us in the back when we are training their Afghan army. I don't care about the way taliban fight its expected but when their army is fighting with us they shoot us in the back. That to me as a former marine is the absolutely fucked so I look at all afghans as the enemy and every one of them dead is a victory not for america but for my platoon, my fire team, my squad they are the only ones that matter. I would never urinate on them or go out of my way to murder them but I don't care about them I would not risk my life for them. That said marines shouldn't be urinating on dead afghans but I am also glad that they will not be getting charged.

:lol:

Thats beautiful.
I think its quite clear who's the savage, sub human, stupid mofo here.

Thats some f*cked up sh my man.

Clueless, youve been trained well.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 4:13 pm » by petoz

So you are saying pissing on dead enemy is a worse behavior than shooting an ally in the back? pissing on dead enemy is not good but hey if you gotta go. How do I know that that marine really had to go at that moment and couldn't hold it and stupid dead taliban just happen to be in his way? I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Afghans on the other hand are I wouldn't say gay but sexual deviants they rape boys and engage in bestiality they will fuck anything but women because to mess with an unmarried girl is asking for trouble. These are facts I have never seen anything like this with all their talk Islam :vomit: They are not all subhumans but a lot of them are definitely are.

PreviousNext