No Enemy Aircraft At Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 pm » by Domeika

Doogle wrote:
Domeika wrote:The invention of loafer shoes and cut-n-paste are the greatest things since sliced bread if you happen to be a card-carrying retard.

Do the world a favor and go climb Mount Niitaka and jump the fuck off. :hell:

Ouch, bit harsh. But the OP could use the keyboard a bit more.

Maybe a bit harsh but my great uncle was there at Pearl and suvived that and being torpedoed twice afterwards. People like the OP think they can just throw things out there especially in a case like this since not many are still around to set them straight. Maybe they just think it's cool to be counter-culture and an idiot that is anti-everything and the net gives them anonymity to do so but I'd wager they won't walk into a VFW post today....December 7th..... and try to spout this blatant BS.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 8:16 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Martintimothy wrote:
Source: US anti aircraft gunners in a MovieTone News clip, that appeared to have been filmed on location at Diamond Head the same day, that was included in the first cut of 911 hit piece Loose Change!!

http://www.sflistteamhouse.com/Misc/Pearl%20Harbor/original.htm

Above, Wheeler Army Air Field, December 7, 1941 - Smoke coming from planes on a row of undamaged aircraft, upwind of a conflagration of other burning planes, and no blast damage or bomb craters anywhere, says the aircraft were deliberately set alight at ground level.

In this shot no one appears to be at action stations, despite the undamaged battleship should be an obvious target for enemy bombers, while spectators wandering around fails to assert a force of some hundreds of enemy planes is at large!

One aircraft in this pic, while no one appears to be too concerned, spectators are cramming every vantage point on an as yet undamaged vessel - Surely if an attack were underway it would be the last place to be!

Officially Beginning at 0600 hours the first wave of 183 fighters and torpedo bombers, struck at the fleet in Pearl Harbor and the airfields in Hickam, Kaneohe and Ewa, the second strike, launched at 0715 hours, consisted of 167 aircraft, which again struck at the same targets.

At 0753 hours the first wave consisting of 40 Nakajima B5N2 Kate" torpedo bombers, 51 Aichi D3A1 "Val" dive bombers, 50 high Altitude bombers and 43 Zeros struck airfields and Pearl Harbor Within the next hour, the second wave arrived and continued the Attack.

U.S. Casualties were:

USA : 218 KIA, 364 WIA.

USN: 2,008 KIA, 710 WIA.

USMC: 109 KIA, 69 WIA.

Civilians: 68 KIA, 35 WIA.

TOTAL: 2,403 KIA, 1,178 WIA.

Battleships

USS Arizona (BB-39) - total loss when a bomb hit her magazine.

USS Oklahoma (BB-37) - Total loss when she capsized and sunk in the harbor.

USS California (BB-44) - Sunk at her berth. Later raised and repaired.

USS West Virginia (BB-48) - Sunk at her berth. Later raised and repaired.

USS Nevada - (BB-36) Beached to prevent sinking. Later repaired.

USS Pennsylvania (BB-38) - Light damage.

USS Maryland (BB-46) - Light damage.

USS Tennessee (BB-43) Light damage.

USS Utah (AG-16) - (former battleship used as a target) - Sunk.

Cruisers

USS New Orleans (CA-32) - Light Damage..

USS San Francisco (CA-38) - Light Damage.

USS Detroit (CL-8) - Light Damage.

USS Raleigh (CL-7) - Heavily damaged but repaired.

USS Helena (CL-50) - Light Damage.

USS Honolulu (CL-48) - Light Damage..

Destroyers

USS Downes (DD-375) - Destroyed. Parts salvaged.

USS Cassin - (DD-372) Destroyed. Parts salvaged.

USS Shaw (DD-373) - Very heavy damage.

USS Helm (DD-388) - Light Damage.

Minelayer

USS Ogala (CM-4) - Sunk but later raised and repaired.

Seaplane Tender

USS Curtiss (AV-4) - Severely damaged but later repaired.

Repair Ship

USS Vestal (AR-4) - Severely damaged but later repaired.

Harbor Tug

USS Sotoyomo (YT-9) - Sunk but later raised and repaired.

Aircraft

188 Aircraft destroyed (92 USN and 92 U.S Army Air Corps.)

What a FUCKWAD :bullshit:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 12:34 am » by Shaggietrip

mediasorcery wrote:after 911, nothing seems far fetched anymore, sadly.

whether it hits on a note of truth or not, the lenghts some folks in the world will go to just to further there agenda is DIABOLICAL TO THE EXTREME, that should make us all shudder in our britches fukin???

if it did have some kinda truth to it, would anyone here be surprised i ask??? i think not says i,

Your statement does ring bells of truth. What the OP is stating is just rubbish. I am not saying that the Pearl Harbor attack does not have some questionable items. But really. This post is :bullshit:

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Webcat wrote:No wonder conspiracy theorists have a 'nutjob' label attached to them by some people.

An event which was witnessed by thousands, surviours stories (US & Japanese), news reporting at the time, etc. etc.

But no 'enemy' planes at Pearl harbour. So it obviously wasn't the japenese. :badair:

There are far better conspiracys about that terrible day, this book is one:

:cheers:

:headscratch: Conspiracy theorists rightly have a nutjob label attached to 'US' because WE ask the questions that mainstreamers dont...WE are remarkable people, but yes ,most of us are nutjobs :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 12:52 am » by Fingolfin

lighten up on Tim, this is the Dec 7...

For the real CT--it was the idea that the Gubmint knew it was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. Did not warn a soul, oh--gotta keep that shit secret or they will know that we can break their code's!

what crap!

No wonder people dont trust our glorious Leaders!

Also, Tim check the airplanes of the day, and your picture clearly shows a Japanese Zero.

Still one of the best war movies--worth a watch if you havent seen it.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 am » by Shaggietrip

lighten up on Tim, this is the Dec 7...

Sorry dad.

Sorry for saying your post is really :bullshit: Tim.

Fingolfin... who the hell made you the school yard cop? :?:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 am » by Fingolfin

Guess it is the dad in me..

and maybe Tim is a newbie like me and will be put off by the critism.

me, well I dont give a shit and can be picked on anytime.

shag, I am a big fan of your posts, but one or two jabs at the guy does not seem right when he does not respond..

I like this site above all the others I Lurk at, and would love the membership rise above the other lame ass sites.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:16 am » by Shaggietrip

Fingolfin wrote:Guess it is the dad in me..

shag, I am a big fan of your posts, but one or two jabs at the guy does not seem right when he does not respond..

I like this site above all the others I Lurk at, and would love the membership rise above the other lame ass sites.

I appreciate your response being rather nice. I was expecting worse. I generally do not try to slam on noobs. But at times I do it to "thicken the skin" so to say. I just thought it was a bit of bad timing. I at times find myself taking some things here a bit personal when I am poked. It is hard to separate ones feelings 100%. I mean no harm really.

Respects :cheers:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 am » by Domeika

Fingolfin wrote:Guess it is the dad in me..

Maybe because he just cut and pasted the whole article there my be redemption. Maybe it was just an attempt to fit in. Not a good one, but an attempt at any rate.

Martintimothy --- I am sorry, and was probably too rash but your post struck a nerve with me. It shouldn't, but it did. My apologies.

Previous