No Guns For Jews!

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 4:35 am » by domdabears

This recent film produced by JPFO is essential viewing, showing as it does just how many Jews, many in power, continue to be promoting "Gun Control". The comment from most gun owners hinges on the "do some people never learn anything from history"?

If any historic proof was needed regarding "Gun Control", you only have to review the JPFO Genocide Chart, to see how disarmament equates to victims, often on a large scale. Read about the film "Nazi Death Camps" - a chilling JPFO movie. A recent event August 31st 2010 when four people were brutally shot to death in their car (including a pregnant woman) further highlights the tragedy of gun control - Read an article that further proves the validity and necessity for "No Guns For Jews".

If you like this, check out, "No guns for Negros"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 4:57 am » by domdabears

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:11 am » by Truthdefender

Using the Jews against the Jews!--Genius! Using the Jews against the Jews to turn us against the Jews--diabolical. The Man on the throne will have Justice for this age. Nice post, as each day goes by this Site strengthens my faith that the Bible contains only Truth and has truly told us our future in advance.

Genesis 12
2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. (Jesus)

By the way, not saying I agree with gun control, (used to carry a gun all the time). I believe a time is coming when we will have to protect our families. However, this is a low and evil tactic to equate the current police state in America with the Jewish people. Oh Lord have mercy our wake up call is coming for our subversive ways.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:15 am » by Garciaface

It's funny since in Israel carrying a firearm is MANDATORY! Women walk around with Uzis slung under their arms, not purses. Then again, America is what the Israeli Jews consider the peaceful land, while Israel is the warland. Everyone thinks only the Irish love to fight. The Israeli jews LOVE to fight much more. To the death. The America Jews like peace, power, and money. Lot's and lots of money. I guess they skipped that part on greed during their studies of Jewish scriptures.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:35 am » by Truthdefender

zaff4444 wrote:
truthdefender wrote:Using the Jews against the Jews!--Genius! Using the Jews against the Jews to turn us against the Jews--diabolical. The Man on the throne will have Justice for this age. Nice post, as each day goes by this Site strengthens my faith that the Bible contains only Truth and has truly told us our future in advance.

Genesis 12
2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. (Jesus)

By the way, not saying I agree with gun control, (used to carry a gun all the time). I believe a time is coming when we will have to protect our families. However, this is a low and evil tactic to equate the current police state in America with the Jewish people. Oh Lord have mercy our wake up call is coming for our subversive ways.

Upload to Disclose.tv

It astounds me that you are unable to comprehend how unmatched you are against me. You may continue to follow me around and boldly display how it is impossible for you to have an adult discussion with anyone who holds an opopsing view to yours. But as more and more people aroun the world receive an internet connection, your inadequacies shall be made manifest to more and more people. Your shame is obvious. And for your sake, I hope the Jews strap up.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:38 am » by Zer0

truthdefender wrote:
truthdefender wrote:Using the Jews against the Jews!--Genius! Using the Jews against the Jews to turn us against the Jews--diabolical. The Man on the throne will have Justice for this age. Nice post, as each day goes by this Site strengthens my faith that the Bible contains only Truth and has truly told us our future in advance.

Genesis 12

truthdefender wrote:It astounds me that you are unable to comprehend how unmatched you are against me. You may continue to follow me around and boldly display how it is impossible for you to have an adult discussion with anyone who holds an opopsing view to yours. But as more and more people aroun the world receive an internet connection, your inadequacies shall be made manifest to more and more people. Your shame is obvious. And for your sake, I hope the Jews strap up.

Amen brother!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 am » by domdabears

truthdefender wrote:
It astounds me that you are unable to comprehend how unmatched you are against me. You may continue to follow me around and boldly display how it is impossible for you to have an adult discussion with anyone who holds an opopsing view to yours. But as more and more people aroun the world receive an internet connection, your inadequacies shall be made manifest to more and more people. Your shame is obvious. And for your sake, I hope the Jews strap up.

:flop:

You want some Ice for that burn, zaff?

Initiate

PostThu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 am » by Rmcampwest

domdabears wrote:
truthdefender wrote:

:flop:

You want some Ice for that burn, zaff?

OUCH!!!!!!!! :pray:

Next