No, I'm not going to the world cup.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:34 pm » by Iamthatiam

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Writer

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 am » by Pinnacle

Good ... Sports suck anyway ...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 am » by Constabul

Odd sport that fans bring bags o piss to throw at one another.. No thank you.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 1:23 am » by Toxic32

Iamthatiam wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

What more is there to say... :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 am » by Iamthatiam

Const, LOL!

Toxic, tnx, mate.
:flop:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 am » by Zer0

Fuck sports (tool for social control IMO), I want my moneys!! :hell: :hell: :hell:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 6:27 am » by RATRODROB

thanx IAM, important story :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 7:30 am » by Poppa_pygar

The same as corrupt governments everywhere, all lining their own pockets.
On a personal note, i cant see the point of 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind about for 90 minutes, and the mindless morons chanting.
Overpaid Arseholes that all they are.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 am » by Lips of Lucifer

Major Global sporting events, like the WC, are just another way of funneling public funds into the hands of Corporate Thieves. The Public finances them (under a continuously escalating financial contract: the starting price starts off at a certain price, and once the public is invested in the Fraud by their 'spokespeople', skyrockets with hardly any financial limits) and then this Capital is pawned off to Private Interests, and for what? Not any on-the-ground-social-benefits (sure, Seth Blatter might throw a few coins at football development and some sports books for football education, like it did in 'developing' South Africa), but these sporting 'events' run on the same fraudulent Corporate Framework as the theft of public services/utilities by those paid off by Corporate lobbyists who we entrust through the ballet to protect the Global/NationalPublic Interests.

Notice that these sporting events are using 'Developing' countries more and more to 'invest' in. Once again the Multinationals use the most vulnerable to carry off what can only be called a street mugging by nice, educated men in suits...nobody sees that sucker punch coming. Only afterward when we wake up with head-ache and our pockets picked, that we realize that slick, well dressed little Seppie was a dirty little pirate, long gone to plunder the next nation of suckers.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm » by Flecktarn

great video,the amount of money wasted on staging these sporting events including the Olympics could be better spent ,,and we are always told sport for all ,but that's only if you can afford it ,,look at the south African world cup ,how many locals could afford to get in to see a game,people are priced out by corporate greed ,will the word cup show the social issues of the host country ,no ,it will only show the aspects that will make organisations money and the locals will be forgotten
ImageImage