No More Posting Movies, or Syndicated TV Shows.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 7:42 am » by The57ironman

Cia212 wrote:Youtube links are still okay, right? Since that is never technically (or legally) part of this site. Just not links from hosting services?

...myself , being new , am going to have to get some more clarification about this ...

my understanding , at this point , is that posting full length movies has become an issue...

.....but , i think the way we are using youtube is okay.....

and i say ''think'' because i'm going to get clarification...

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 12:46 pm » by Thor

Finaly, some hot mod on mod action. I was wondering how long it would take for you to notice them moviez.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 pm » by Thruster

No argument from me.

Dumb question time: Youtube has quite a few full length films on their site. What's the deal with them?

:think:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm » by Thor

Thruster wrote:No argument from me.

Dumb question time: Youtube has quite a few full length films on their site. What's the deal with them?

In some contries it's forbiden to stream movies (except if you pay for it, like on itunes or netflix) regardless of the source. This includes YouTube. :badair:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 1:50 pm » by Thruster

Thor wrote:
Thruster wrote:No argument from me.

In some contries it's forbiden to stream movies (except if you pay for it, like on itunes or netflix) regardless of the source. This includes YouTube. :badair:

Thank you, Thor.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 1:53 pm » by Kinninigan

Like always somebody had to go "full retard" and fuck it up for the other dtv'ers

Kinninigan was always ahead of the game though, cannot copyright reverse movies.... :D

Kinninigan wrote:For the most awesome thing you will ever see in your life jump to exactly 57:30 into the movie and watch the alien go back into the guys stomach!!

Yes the whole movie is reversed!

Alien 1 full movie reversed!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm » by Iamthatiam

There is a legal premisse to Utub's [and whatever site, for this matter]! The theory is that there is no resources to avoid on real time all material tagged as copyright violation to be uploaded and aired, which means that according to them brilliant juridical sector$, the Onus for what is uploaded there need also be shared with the respective companies, and justice's monitoring.They have to be notified about something, before being fined, or worse...such as criminally prosecuted for active piracy.There is always a 'breach', always a legal precedent, at least something that could be used as a base element to it! Another thing...once notified, where a term will be stipulated, better obey before the dead end, otherwise...they will 'fall' over you like Hawks [or vultures]!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 2:17 pm » by Cosmine

Violating copyright in canada,up to ten years of jail and or one million dollards fine...no judge ever been stupid enough too accept hearing a single case of copyright infringement...thanks Harper you are such a corporate puppet that judges dont want to implement your laws... :twisted:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 pm » by weasel666

The57ironman wrote:
Cia212 wrote:Youtube links are still okay, right? Since that is never technically (or legally) part of this site. Just not links from hosting services?

i think so too, since most of the videos that youtube let us upload are not copyright, when they are cp youtube tell us or delete them. So i think youtube videos is pretty safe to post here in DTV :cheers:

on the whole copyright issue i have my own opinion but i'll keep it to myself for the time being :wink:
Don't try to troll me 'coz you're going straight to my ignore list.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 pm » by Kinninigan

weasel666 wrote:
The57ironman wrote:

i think so too, since most of the videos that youtube let us upload are not copyright, when they are cp youtube tell us or delete them. So i think youtube videos is pretty safe to post here in DTV :cheers:

on the whole copyright issue i have my own opinion but i'll keep it to myself for the time being :wink:

If the TV shows, like National Geographic does, has a youtube channel posted under THEIR NAME you are OK because they legally allowed sharing of the material on youtube

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

PreviousNext