"No more war" crop circle warning or truce?

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 4:47 pm » by Newearthman

I have to admit that from way above this formation looks like it was made by "hoaxers" but then I looked at the ground shots and we see the expanded nodes at the bottom of the stalk so some unknown technology is at work here...

The crop artists gave us a message “NO MORE WAR” in Morse code on June 6, 2014, which was the 70th anniversary of D-Day landings in France: part of its lay shows images of “uranium fission”, while it is surrounded in the landscape by four different symbols for “war”

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2014 ... shots.html

:think:

Initiate

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 12:26 am » by Cognoscenti

Thank you for posting this up Newearthman! It is not important to any of us who created this crop formation. Who can argue with the intent? My intuition is that the PTB really know that there is a genuine CC phenomenon. Why else would the story that Doug and Dave who proclaimed "We made 'em all" make front page headlines in all the major newspapers of the world the day after their proclamation in 1991??

We also have video footage of a British military helicopter chasing a ball of light over a crop circle bearing field.

We have the phototographic documentation of a division of the US air force investigating the crop circle in Mayville, Wisconsin in 2003 which Art Rantalla witnessed appear. http://www.burlingtonnews.net/wisconsincropcircle.html

For the sake of the purely observational evidence, however, I think this formation was NOT MAN MADE. The reasons are 1) In the "bars" of flattened crop that connect the two circles that create the dashes it can be easily seen that there are rows of standing crop within those bars that remain standing which would have been flattened if any mechanical flattening device were used. 2) Photos are now posted in the ground shots section which show the classical expanded and bent nodes indicative of rapid heating and vaporizing of the water in the nodes that causes stretching and bending of the more compliant tissue of the nodes.

Will the PTB pay attention? Doubtful. The inactivation of nuclear missiles in their silos by UFOs hovering over Malmstom AFB in 1967 was apparently not convincing enough.http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufos/ufos_nu ... s_shutdown

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 am » by Phoenix rising

Its a fine message in anyone's language :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 am » by Loky

Thanks Newearthman for the OP and Cognoscenti for the comments about the typical nature of how these circles were made by rapid heating.

Whatever made this circle speaks strongly for many of us who hate war, and want a peaceful society.
I see no solution to the Goverments who step in and wage war, despite most citizens not wanting war, and those who perpetuate war and violence on a daily basis as a way of life.
As far as I am concerned, none of these people are living life to the full.

Am I speaking like a hippy yet?

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 2:07 am » by Slith

Loky wrote:

Yes. :mrgreen: Many of us are like minded on this

Good thread.

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 2:58 am » by Opalserpent

Seeing the heated stalks does make me think it's a classical cropcircle after taking a closer look
at the photo's provided in the link.

Does this process of heating the stalk require a mechanical agitation in the direction of the
desired direction for the stalk to follow?

I think about the stories of people seeing lights and swirling winds before the creation of a crop circle as
observational evidence only that can't be proven.
I do like polygraph tests as they do have a reasonable success rate.

Until someone actually films a crop circle being formed I will
remain somewhat sceptical.

Yes I've seen the cgi vids of forming crop circles thanks.

I know that there is a technology to move objects with light alone.

We are about 60 to 100 years behind military science, atleast whats sitting in area 51 and Karpustin yar anyway.

http://phys.org/news205048073.html

The video shows particles being moved, not light. Well both I suppose.

fairhack007

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three quite distinct recent scientific novelties were combined in one experiment,” coauthor Andrei Rode of the Australian National University told PhysOrg.com. “[These are] the use of thermal, photophoretic forces to move particles in air, which is contrary to light pressure forces (radiation force) in optical tweezers in liquids; the use of optical vortex beams with a doughnut-like shape in the cross-section to form an optical vortex pipeline; and the use of light-absorbing particles with low thermal conductivity, such as agglomerates of carbon nanoparticles,and carbon coated glass micro-shells.”

Read more at: http://phys.org/news205048073.html#jCp

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1672 ... ew-science

3dimensional signals?

Twisted light — and twisted radio waves, which are the same thing but at a lower frequency — as we’ve covered before, are incredibly exciting because they travel in three dimensions rather than two. Currently, when light travels down a fiber-optic cable between data centers, or a WiFi or cellular radio signal hits your smartphone, it’s traveling in just two dimensions: The signal is, in essence, flat. So far, this method has provided enough bandwidth for our needs — but as our thirst for data increases, and the electromagnetic spectrum becomes ever more congested, research into three-dimensional radio and laser transmission has kicked into overdrive.

Holy, these signals have a lot of potential, they move like electricity in space with their own
cohesion and direction of force in a spiraling pattern like a lightening bolt or Birkeland current.

Crikey. :obsessed:

I remember years ago seeing some obscure news piece about light being able to move
objects. I was only a child at the time.
The video they showed had a test tube with a bit of paper in it and they could make the
paper swirl around in a given direction. It was primitive at the time.

http://www.t3.com/news/scientists-creat ... ve-objects

Scientists create real tractor beam that can move objects

:look: :think: :headscratch: :idea: :geek:

Could an advanced vortex beam from a satellite or ufo create this phenomena?
Like a 3d printer in the sky using light and laser and vortex. :sunny:
Though the above technology is in it's infancy It sounds like it could be seriously
powerful.

Imagine riding a 3dimensional beam into space on a special craft.
You could design the craft to sit neatly in the light vortex.
The craft would have to have the refractive qualities needed though
but metamaterials should make that possible I would think.

Smoke Vortex :alien51:

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 5:10 am » by Newearthman

Loky wrote:Thanks Newearthman for the OP and Cognoscenti for the comments about the typical nature of how these circles were made by rapid heating.

Whatever made this circle speaks strongly for many of us who hate war, and want a peaceful society.
I see no solution to the Goverments who step in and wage war, despite most citizens not wanting war, and those who perpetuate war and violence on a daily basis as a way of life.
As far as I am concerned, none of these people are living life to the full.

I like the way you speak!!!

:cheers:

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 am » by Newearthman

Cognoscenti wrote:Thank you for posting this up Newearthman! It is not important to any of us who created this crop formation. Who can argue with the intent? My intuition is that the PTB really know that there is a genuine CC phenomenon. Why else would the story that Doug and Dave who proclaimed "We made 'em all" make front page headlines in all the major newspapers of the world the day after their proclamation in 1991??

We also have video footage of a British military helicopter chasing a ball of light over a crop circle bearing field.

We have the phototographic documentation of a division of the US air force investigating the crop circle in Mayville, Wisconsin in 2003 which Art Rantalla witnessed appear. http://www.burlingtonnews.net/wisconsincropcircle.html

For the sake of the purely observational evidence, however, I think this formation was NOT MAN MADE. The reasons are 1) In the "bars" of flattened crop that connect the two circles that create the dashes it can be easily seen that there are rows of standing crop within those bars that remain standing which would have been flattened if any mechanical flattening device were used. 2) Photos are now posted in the ground shots section which show the classical expanded and bent nodes indicative of rapid heating and vaporizing of the water in the nodes that causes stretching and bending of the more compliant tissue of the nodes.

Will the PTB pay attention? Doubtful. The inactivation of nuclear missiles in their silos by UFOs hovering over Malmstom AFB in 1967 was apparently not convincing enough.http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufos/ufos_nu ... s_shutdown

:cheers:

You and I are on the fore front of disclosure! I Solute you my fellow Brother :clapper:

I have noticed since day one on this site that you, Cognoscenti, are the expert on the crop formations here on Disclose! We are both on the same page...I just hope the rest of the world can wake up!