No Wing, No Plane (New Leaked 9/11 WTC Video)

Writer

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:37 am » by Kingofcrunk

Pindz...you're a fucking joke. GTFO!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 am » by E6722maj

look at this still from a youtube 'fake plane' video. similar wing shenanigans... :think:

:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:46 am » by Godsofatlantis

WOW,

Pindz you really outdone yourself.

You went ahead and stole footage from a website, and then of course decided to put dramatic music over the top, and then put a very nice looking "PINDZ MEDIA" logo in front of it.

WELL DONE !!!!

You could of just linked us to the original footage instead? Oh no you don't because you want to have as much hits on youtube as possible.....

BTW I think you need glasses. If i'm not mistaken, there are two wings there, and second of all. This is footage that has been filmed, and since when do you trust cameras?????

When will you ever grow up PINDZ??
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Writer

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 am » by Kingofcrunk

godsofatlantis wrote:WOW,

Pindz you really outdone yourself.

You went ahead and stole footage from a website, and then of course decided to put dramatic music over the top, and then put a very nice looking "PINDZ MEDIA" logo in front of it.

WELL DONE !!!!

You could of just linked us to the original footage instead? Oh no you don't because you want to have as much hits on youtube as possible.....

BTW I think you need glasses. If i'm not mistaken, there are two wings there, and second of all. This is footage that has been filmed, and since when do you trust cameras?????

When will you ever grow up PINDZ??

pwned.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 am » by Daemonfoe

heh, ignore the message and burn the messenger.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Writer

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 1:39 am » by Tkurnas

daemonfoe wrote:heh, ignore the message and burn the messenger.

There is no message.
The messenger is Pindz.
Enough said.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 am » by Daemonfoe

excuse me, but if you want to refute what i've backed him up on you need more than that.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:51 am » by Thebluecanary

Yeah, it's weird that in just that one place it sure won't pause. Or won't stay paused longer than half a second. Where did the video originally come from? (daemonfoe's, not Pindz)
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 3:56 am » by Shaggietrip

I watched both videos and have seen the same. I have also seen different videos that make it seem as if the planes were allegedly edited in. Or in fact holographic. I guess I wouldnt. download media and put my name over it. But to each there own.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 4:10 am » by Simpletruths10

John Lear talked about this before

IT is a smaller version of project bluebeam.
Invisibile tanks, invisible planes yep

PreviousNext