No Wing, No Plane (New Leaked 9/11 WTC Video)

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am » by 88888

shaggietrip wrote:I watched both videos and have seen the same.

check this channel out http://youtube.com/911Crasting this guy is uploading 911 videos every day and many of them are 'never seen before'

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 6:02 pm » by Shaggietrip

check this channel out http://youtube.com/911Crasting this guy is uploading 911 videos every day and many of them are 'never seen before'

Thanx for the link. Some good raw footage there. In the video below,at 1:38 and then 3:21 There is a mention of third plane. In the way that hey says it it sounds as if there was a third plane in NY that hit. Very strange. Unless What he had heard was miss understood. This is 1st I have heard of 3rd plane in NY Depending on what time this footage was taken would help determine he he had heard about the Pentagon plane or not.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 pm » by Daemonfoe

thebluecanary wrote:Yeah, it's weird that in just that one place it sure won't pause. Or won't stay paused longer than half a second. Where did the video originally come from? (daemonfoe's, not Pindz)

I have no idea, i found it on youtube.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 6:13 pm » by Bleever

hmmm...that was interesting..i paused at 46 and weird..and i cant really think of an optical illusion either..deff missing both wings
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 6:19 pm » by Daemonfoe

shaggietrip wrote:

Thanx for the link. Some good raw footage there. In the video below,at 1:38 and then 3:21 There is a mention of third plane. In the way that hey says it it sounds as if there was a third plane in NY that hit. Very strange. Unless What he had heard was miss understood. This is 1st I have heard of 3rd plane in NY Depending on what time this footage was taken would help determine he he had heard about the Pentagon plane or not.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

He could have also heard about the shanksville plane before it crashed, i'm not sure about the order of the crashes.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 6:54 pm » by Shaggietrip

Not sure if shanksville plane either. After he speaks of 3rd plane not sure of time. But you hear a plane flying over and he says something like. Please dont be another one. So that was either shanksville plane or a 4th that flew over.

In this video below it shows wt7 collapse. On right side of building at 3:01 -3:02 right around there, you see a row of windows exploding upward in almost straight line.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 7:03 pm » by Terrac1de512

Looks like compositing errors?? nice catch!
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm » by Kraftdinner

Watch the docu called********************** SEPTEMBER CLUES************************
it has all this in it. Live editing of tv broadcasts and shit
well not these new clips, but the idea that it wasnt a plane wtc `s
3rd plane stuff is interesting though
aaaaaaahhh!

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 pm » by 321123

kraftdinner wrote:Watch the docu called********************** SEPTEMBER CLUES************************

Writer

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 10:55 am » by Dtvpriest

shaggietrip wrote: In this video below it shows wt7 collapse. On right side of building at 3:01 -3:02 right around there, you see a row of windows exploding upward in almost straight line.

Upload to Disclose.tv

nice find

PreviousNext