No Wonder Muslim Men Want to Silence Their Women

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 am » by Toxic32

Sorry if this has been posted before. But even if it has it needs to be aired at every opportunity. What a spirit this young girl has. Like I said no wonder they want to silence their women if this is a representation of the spark that's hidden and suppressed under those black sheets. Your religion should be afraid. It's all becoming clear to me now. You are afraid of the real future. The future that allows free thinking and the rejection of dogma in all it's forms. That's why you demand death at every opportunity. Stamp on free thought stamp on the likes of what this little girls dreams are. How sad that an 11 year old has to reject her own family to protect her self, when she should be looking to her family for support and protection. I know if it comes down to a fight and it will. I know and understand what I will be fighting for. The sooner the better.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 am » by The57ironman

Toxic32 wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before. But even if it has it needs to be aired at every opportunity. What a spirit this young girl has. Like I said no wonder they want to silence their women if this is a representation of the spark that's hidden and suppressed under those black sheets. Your religion should be afraid. It's all becoming clear to me now. You are afraid of the real future. The future that allows free thinking and the rejection of dogma in all it's forms. That's why you demand death at every opportunity. Stamp on free thought stamp on the likes of what this little girls dreams are. How sad that an 11 year old has to reject her own family to protect her self, when she should be looking to her family for support and protection. I know if it comes down to a fight and it will. I know and understand what I will be fighting for. The sooner the better.

...see..?

....you expressed yourself without expletives... :mrcool:

:cheers:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 1:07 am » by Toxic32

Well. You never know there might be children reading this post and I would hate to take away the impact this video made on me and the inspiration it could inspire in young minds too not just sit back and except the world as it is if they think they can change things for the better. Action speak louder than expletives don't you think.

:flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 1:30 am » by russellozzyking2

If anybody who watches this and does-not feel moved by this little girl is not human in my eyes. What a brave girl, :clapper: and I hope she survives her ordeal. The world should see this.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 15, 2013 2:01 am » by Toxic32

russellozzyking2 wrote:If anybody who watches this and does-not feel moved by this little girl is not human in my eyes. What a brave girl, :clapper: and I hope she survives her ordeal. The world should see this.

I'm 100% with what you said.