Noah's biblical flood actually happened, suggests new eviden

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 pm » by Bleever

hmmm...interesting, i dont know if this has been posted but it seems like a fun topic.

Noah's biblical flood actually happened, suggests new evidence

http://in.news.yahoo.com/noahs-biblical ... 44699.html

Washington, December 11 (ANI): An acclaimed underwater archaeologist believes that he has found evidence that the Great Biblical Flood of Noah's time may have actually happened after all.

Robert Ballard, one of the world's best-known underwater archaeologists, told ABC News that his team is probing the depths of the Black Sea off the coast of Turkey in search of traces of an ancient civilization hidden underwater since the time of Noah.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 1:26 am » by Naranja

There is old evidence suggesting that too, that there was a flood atleast, not the whole religious stuff, thats kinda hard to prove. Im a firm believer in the flood "myth" and that there was pre-deluvian civilisations way ahead of us, but whowhatwhy it happened, and what happened to them, who knows..?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 am » by Truthdefender

I am most fascinated by a relatively new theory, that the underwater cities around the globe were only inundated around 1500-1800 BC, as a direct result of the end of the ice age. That what we know of as the ice age, could have only resulted from Noah's Flood, where the 'fountains of the deep' were broken open, releasing super heated water which resulted in major evaporation and cloud formation, cooling the earth. The true end of the ice age only 3 to 4 thousand years ago resulted in the legend of Atlantis. The 12,000 year ago timing for the end of the ice age just does not make sense. We are expected to believe that these underwater cities were built 12,000 years ago when the architecture or building techniques are identical to what we know of from 1500 BC.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 am » by Vulcanic

of course it happend i'm stunned that mainstream never admitted it..... where did they think all the water from the ice went after the ice age, 2miles of ice over the land and no flooding when it melted lol come on!

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 am » by Vulcanic

Truthdefender wrote:I am most fascinated by a relatively new theory, that the underwater cities around the globe were only inundated around 1500-1800 BC, as a direct result of the end of the ice age. That what we know of as the ice age, could have only resulted from Noah's Flood, where the 'fountains of the deep' were broken open, releasing super heated water which resulted in major evaporation and cloud formation, cooling the earth. The true end of the ice age only 3 to 4 thousand years ago resulted in the legend of Atlantis. The 12,000 year ago timing for the end of the ice age just does not make sense. We are expected to believe that these underwater cities were built 12,000 years ago when the architecture or building techniques are identical to what we know of from 1500 BC.

:flop: yup, we can clearly see before the ice age water leveles were lower, and stupid man built his ancient citys on the shore lines after the ice age water levels rose and these citys are underwater now, all the proof has been there but no one touches it

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:11 am » by Constabul

Bleever wrote:hmmm...interesting, i dont know if this has been posted but it seems like a fun topic.

Washington, December 11 (ANI): An acclaimed underwater archaeologist believes that he has found evidence that the Great Biblical Flood of Noah's time may have actually happened after all.

Robert Ballard, one of the world's best-known underwater archaeologists, told ABC News that his team is probing the depths of the Black Sea off the coast of Turkey in search of traces of an ancient civilization hidden underwater since the time of Noah.

What is more interesting is, That story's earliest origins we know of (have record of) started in Sumeria, in references to the Epic of Gilgamesh, But certainly yes. The story has been popularized through plagiarism of sorts, and embellishment by the bibble.

also that the timeline the story (article) suggests would line up to the times of the Sumerian civilization.

The story in and of its self, really doesn't push this idea(biblical validation), as much as linking the story to an event they are investigating then say. "look, this is when noah's flood could have happened" where it could have been much earlier, or even later. Not really a validation of the Flood of noah.

This has been about for some time, but now they are linking some evidence to support the idea of regional floods.

:cheers:
Thanks for the link B

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 am » by Vulcanic

Constabul wrote:
Bleever wrote:hmmm...interesting, i dont know if this has been posted but it seems like a fun topic.

i think there is like 18 flood storys around the world?
What is more interesting is, That story's earliest origins we know of (have record of) started in Sumeria, in references to the Epic of Gilgamesh, But certainly yes. The story has been popularized through plagiarism of sorts, and embellishment by the bibble.

also that the timeline the story (article) suggests would line up to the times of the Sumerian civilization.

The story in and of its self, really doesn't push this idea(biblical validation), as much as linking the story to an event they are investigating then say. "look, this is when noah's flood could have happened" where it could have been much earlier, or even later. Not really a validation of the Flood of noah.

This has been about for some time, but now they are linking some evidence to support the idea of regional floods.

Thanks for the link B

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:18 am » by Constabul

Vulcanic wrote:
Constabul wrote:

Thanks for the link B

i think there is like 18 flood storys around the world?

Yeah it is a common theme, Like you mentioned ppl built along shore lines, living closer to "easier" food sources. So when global warming and cooling happens most of the evidences vanish.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:34 am » by Evildweeb

Of course a flood happened.

Look how short they're making pants now.

(old joke, you had to be there....)

:owned:

:banana:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR