Non-Albino White Deer

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:09 am » by Daemonfoe

I just noticed this video, and thought it was quite odd that these white deer aren't really albino. They have patches and stripes of dark fur, but the first one is mostly white. It almost looks like the pattern you might see on a white and grey house cat.

The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 am » by Vulcanic

here in NY we have a heard of 300 white deer protected on a old closed down military base but the land is going up for sale in 2012 i hope to god they figure out a way to protect these deer!

Upload to Disclose.tv

something magical about them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUnX65RmPko

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:40 am » by Seahawk

That is really odd, The non-white deer look like whitetails, but whitetails have much shorter tails. I know of quite a few ranchers in Texas that have game santuaries, with varieties of different species of deer, and other game, that all share the ranges there- Which might explain the third type, fuzzy deer.

Never have seen the cat-marked ones before. Maybe genetic engineering, or an accident with a goat??? lol

I have a white, non-albino possom that has been coming up on my back porch, to eat cat food. I grew up in Texas, and had never seen a white possom before. Different species? Don't know.

Interesting.

Thanks

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 am » by Wilter

the town i live in is pretty much over-run with deer. they've figured out they're safe in town, with no real predators/hunting and plenty of people's gardens to eat, and so they stay there (and terrorize the roads at night... and the cedars, they terrorize those too). Anyway there are usually a few of these deer around town, standard issue whitetails, except all white, or white with patches of grey and brown. Apparentley from what i've been told it's just a sign of inbreeding, the same as you might get a kid with 11 fingers or a foot growin out of his head, you might get a deer that's white. Always made sense to me anyway, given the situation: small town, not alot of branching out from the ol' deer family tree...
maybe, maybe not...
Beware... nothing kills a thread quicker than a post from me