Non- Jews Exist To Serve Jews

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm » by Mumin

hehe... first time I hear about this guy.
old crazy people say old crazy things... no matter who or where they are.
if somebody was interviewing our resident Reptilian Hunter, he'd say things of the same caliber, but that doesn't mean it represents the views of all DTV members.

Writer

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 pm » by Sonicon

It's in their teachings and their holy books. That rabbi is just honest about it.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 6:13 pm » by Jimmyduek

sonicon wrote:It's in their teachings and their holy books. That rabbi is just honest about it.

no its not, its not in the bible and in other book that i know
and once again, it doesnt mean that we believe in that

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 6:22 pm » by Boondox681

the real idiots are the fuknuts that support him and his ideas.
HE can't do shit beside talk.
it's his supporters you have to worry about.
i'm glad i don't know of any where i live
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 6:42 pm » by Lucytulip

What a sick scumbag!!

First of all the Jews are not a 'Race' it's not like being black or chinese! their white and it's just a belief system like every other religion. This guy really needs to educate himself in ways other than being just Jewish! He is also a human being and should behave like one, i don't even feel angry i just feel sorry for someone like that because he clearly is a very ignorant person, if anything we all should look down on him!

No human being is better than any other, if someone feels like this then they need to take a serious look at themselves. Christians are not better than Muslims, and Jews are not better than Hindu's, and so one, people are not defined by what religion they practice, your defined by your humaness and character!

Behavior like his makes me feel embarrassed for that person, it's really embarrassing to have views like that.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 7:00 pm » by Seahawk

lucytulip wrote:What a sick scumbag!!

First of all the Jews are not a 'Race' it's not like being black or chinese! their white and it's just a belief system like every other religion. This guy really needs to educate himself in ways other than being just Jewish! He is also a human being and should behave like one, i don't even feel angry i just feel sorry for someone like that because he clearly is a very ignorant person, if anything we all should look down on him!

No human being is better than any other, if someone feels like this then they need to take a serious look at themselves. Christians are not better than Muslims, and Jews are not better than Hindu's, and so one, people are not defined by what religion they practice, your defined by your humaness and character!

Behavior like his makes me feel embarrassed for that person, it's really embarrassing to have views like that.

Well said, Lucy. Ditto! (except that I don't feel sorry him. People of the Jewish faith raise their children, generally, giving them the best educations that they can. There is no way that this man could possibly be "ignorant" of what you said about human beings. He has the intellect to realize, and know, the things that you said about human beings. It is his chosen belief. He does not deserve your sorrow, or your embarrassment. That is jmho.)

I definately look down on him, and will pay, in karma, for it.

:hiho:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 pm » by Boondox681

:hiho: lucytulip
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 8:03 pm » by zinzana

seahawk100 wrote:Well said, Lucy. Ditto! (except that I don't feel sorry him. People of the Jewish faith raise their children, generally, giving them the best educations that they can. There is no way that this man could possibly be "ignorant" of what you said about human beings. He has the intellect to realize, and know, the things that you said about human beings. It is his chosen belief. He does not deserve your sorrow, or your embarrassment. That is jmho.)

he is ignorant and the people who follow him they have their own education system
they dont go to regular schools..they have their own systen where they study mostly religous stuff
just to give you an example of how stupid he is... when the hurrican katrina destroy'd new orleans he told his followers that it was a punish from god coz the black people dont study and follow the jewish bible

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm » by Seahawk

zinzana wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:Well said, Lucy. Ditto! (except that I don't feel sorry him. People of the Jewish faith raise their children, generally, giving them the best educations that they can. There is no way that this man could possibly be "ignorant" of what you said about human beings. He has the intellect to realize, and know, the things that you said about human beings. It is his chosen belief. He does not deserve your sorrow, or your embarrassment. That is jmho.)

he is ignorant and the people who follow him they have their own education system
they dont go to regular schools..they have their own systen where they study mostly religous stuff
just to give you an example of how stupid he is... when the hurrican katrina destroy'd new orleans he told his followers that it was a punish from god coz the black people dont study and follow the jewish bible

Lol. I guess my definition of ignorant,in this case, just doesn't seem to fit. It's just my personal opinion, that makes me feel that people with a certain degree of intellect are able to escape ignorance-especially of this nature. I would agree to call him unenlightened, I would agree to call him stupid, but, considering his position I would not call him ignorant. I suppose that in some portions of the definition, one may call him ignorant, but I hope that you see my point. At any rate, I hope that we can agree to call him an asshole. :P :flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm » by Harbin

Even David is on the trail...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

PreviousNext