Non- Jews Exist To Serve Jews

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 5:14 pm » by Lucytulip

Thanks for the welcome everyone, nice to meet you all :)

So called educated people can also be ignorant. Ignorance is something all people have within them, we all have it in some form, your level of intelligence doesn't make you baron of ignorance. But this guys ignorance is purely based on his belief of his faith and people being better than everyone else, this is an ignorant mindset in my opinion.

His so called intelligence doesn't allow him to elevate himself beyond those thoughts and beliefs! Therefore his ignorance apparent.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 am » by Cosmine

That's what the book of genesis says... in hebrew...

When god cast out Adam and Eve....take all the plants all the animals and the siths... (other peoples)...are for you to use....

Not the exact words...but you get the idea....
English and other languages translations in the bible...stopped translating at animals....amongst numerous other mistralations of the thora....

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 12:35 pm » by compassion

Jimmyduek wrote:
sonicon wrote:It's in their teachings and their holy books. That rabbi is just honest about it.

no its not, its not in the bible and in other book that i know
and once again, it doesnt mean that we believe in that

When I was a kid I went to a jewish youth club and the kids there were telling me that I was beneath them because I wasn't a jew. I do think that it is breed into people and taught in bible class, and do think it is an issue. Maybe it has improved tho?

Men like the rabbi, give jews a bad name and are no different from the crazy radical muslim clerics or like mad dog palin who says things like "waterboarding is us baptising the muslims." We have the BNP that hold a couple of seats in European parliament, it's embarrassing for our nation, but by no means represents the people either.

xxx
"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” Carl Jung

Initiate

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 5:16 pm » by TorJohnson

I wonder why these people were historically the most hated throughout the millennia and got kicked out of ever nation they've ever infiltrated.
The Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua, which has the letters Yud (Hand) Shin (destroy) Vav (establish) and Ayin (Eye)
So, Yeshua can be translated to: "The Hand that Destroys the Establishment of the Eye"

Gattaga
ID: 44fae7038add

PostSat May 23, 2015 11:29 pm » by Gattaga

Yep i totally agree that this is the core of the j000s religions.. therefore there g0d must be ... haivill..
its all in their holy books.. to call that a religion is sad.. an insult to real religion.. a religion is supposed to be something good and loving..

Timnicebutdim
ID: d24a869df306

PostSat May 23, 2015 11:54 pm » by Timnicebutdim

Gattaga wrote:Yep i totally agree that this is the core of the j000s religions.. therefore there g0d must be ... haivill..
its all in their holy books.. to call that a religion is sad.. an insult to real religion.. a religion is supposed to be something good and loving..

Do not need religion to be kind, loving understanding person.

Religion is in the head of the mentally disturbed, put to those easily led.

Enough said :love:

angelina
ID: c4e6094c721b

PostWed May 27, 2015 1:01 am » by angelina

Thease jooos such a bunch of hellvil lazy bastards.. probably of the seed of mentaly ill genkis kan the mongol.. :lol:.. no wonders the egyptians took them captives after they surely tried to raid egypt..

Initiate

PostWed May 27, 2015 5:40 am » by othelzer

what pisses me off the most as a real hebrew and real jew is that
the teachings of the torah makes the king the servant of the people
all I see is lazy fat assed ignorant kabbalist khazari who are not one
drop hebrew
making proclimations like the king of persia
how the world bends to the will of the god(s) in earth

what ever hapens to the pretend jews they deserve it
may their souls not find the rest of jehovah who
looks after the care takers of his creation

“Mediocrity is self-inflicted and genius is self-bestowed."
Walter Russell

REMEMBER ,,,,,YES WE MAY, YESHUAH !!!!!
hahahahahahahh

genevaaaa
ID: c4e6094c721b

PostThu May 28, 2015 11:19 pm » by genevaaaa

j000s hate other peoples and are the most racists on the planet calling everybody else a racist !

robot
ID: 7478282d7ba2

PostFri May 29, 2015 11:23 pm » by robot

they will need us no more soon.. we will be replaced by robots?

PreviousNext