Non- Jews Exist To Serve Jews

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 6:14 pm » by Lucytulip

Thanks for the welcome everyone, nice to meet you all :)

So called educated people can also be ignorant. Ignorance is something all people have within them, we all have it in some form, your level of intelligence doesn't make you baron of ignorance. But this guys ignorance is purely based on his belief of his faith and people being better than everyone else, this is an ignorant mindset in my opinion.

His so called intelligence doesn't allow him to elevate himself beyond those thoughts and beliefs! Therefore his ignorance apparent.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 12:51 pm » by Cosmine

That's what the book of genesis says... in hebrew...

When god cast out Adam and Eve....take all the plants all the animals and the siths... (other peoples)...are for you to use....

Not the exact words...but you get the idea....
English and other languages translations in the bible...stopped translating at animals....amongst numerous other mistralations of the thora....

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 1:35 pm » by compassion

Jimmyduek wrote:
sonicon wrote:It's in their teachings and their holy books. That rabbi is just honest about it.

no its not, its not in the bible and in other book that i know
and once again, it doesnt mean that we believe in that

When I was a kid I went to a jewish youth club and the kids there were telling me that I was beneath them because I wasn't a jew. I do think that it is breed into people and taught in bible class, and do think it is an issue. Maybe it has improved tho?

Men like the rabbi, give jews a bad name and are no different from the crazy radical muslim clerics or like mad dog palin who says things like "waterboarding is us baptising the muslims." We have the BNP that hold a couple of seats in European parliament, it's embarrassing for our nation, but by no means represents the people either.

xxx
"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” Carl Jung

Initiate

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 6:16 pm » by TorJohnson

I wonder why these people were historically the most hated throughout the millennia and got kicked out of ever nation they've ever infiltrated.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous