Non- Jews Exist To Serve Jews

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:02 pm » by -Marduk-

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews

JERUSALEM -- Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” said the rabbi, who recently turned 90.

An audio recording of some of the rabbi's remarks was broadcast on Israel's Channel 10.

The American Jewish Committee condemned the rabbi's remarks in a statement issued Monday....

link
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 pm » by Seahawk

marduk2012 wrote:Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews

JERUSALEM -- Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

:shock:

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” said the rabbi, who recently turned 90.

An audio recording of some of the rabbi's remarks was broadcast on Israel's Channel 10.

The American Jewish Committee condemned the rabbi's remarks in a statement issued Monday....

link

:shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:31 pm » by Boondox681

idiot
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 pm » by Jimmyduek

let me tell you that he is a complete asshole around the country, he is part of the shaz politic group, they just have like 5 seats of 120...
and the other man, with white hear is netanyahu, he is an idiot to
im a jew to and i dont think that the non jewish people have to serve us... just remember that judaism is not only the religion, is a culture to and what they said is just what they said not is what we beleive or not believe

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:33 pm » by Jimmyduek

jimmyduek wrote:let me tell you that he is a complete asshole around the country, he is part of the shaz politic group, they just have like 5 seats of 120...
and the other man, with white hear is netanyahu, he is an idiot to
im a jew to and i dont think that the non jewish people have to serve us... just remember that judaism is not only the religion, is a culture to and what they said is just what they said not is what we beleive or not believe

i repeat is just one idiot who wants to make politics and he doesnt know how

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:44 pm » by Shaggietrip

Totally frikkin crazy talk. Does this guy travel much? I cannot see him making speeches around the world or anything.
Try to ignore the ignorant. Life is better that way.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm » by Jimmyduek

shaggietrip wrote:Totally frikkin crazy talk. Does this guy travel much? I cannot see him making speeches around the world or anything.

im trying to do it, and im winning

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm » by -Marduk-

shaggietrip wrote:Totally frikkin crazy talk. Does this guy travel much? I cannot see him making speeches around the world or anything.

same rabbi

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:51 pm » by Otomon

Its funny cause its true.

Just think about it for a minute.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm » by zinzana

this clown ceased to make sense a long time ago
jimmyduek is right about the politics bs thats excatly what it is
money and power

Next