North Korea Placed Under 'Martial Law', Told To 'Prepare For

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 4:13 am » by Lowsix


I wonder exactly how the CIA could be credited with control over every single geopolitical event that has ever occurred.

One would think that if they were so pervasively powerful as some of you claim, why so many incidents either spiral out of controll or end up with unintended consequences. To me its utterly ridiculous and small minded to conclude (as many of you do) that none of the people in these nations has the presence of mind to act on their own. Its like you have stripped the humanity off of any group that disagrees with its oppressive leadership.. As if they couldnt POSSIBLY want or negotiate their own rebellion, simply because the CIA has (clearly) instigated coups in the past.

Additionally, as far as a regime THIS opporesive..its laughable that youd think that the CIA has their hand in the cookie jar there. N Korea has one of the MOST opaque environments on the planet..much like china. And we dont have doodly shit for a presence in either country, due to how their information process is handled.

These people have been forced to watch their fat fuck leaders while they are forced to starve en masse...their cities are without heat (google it), and they constantly threaten South Korea with utter destruction, and yet...somehow..those actions alone arent enough to cause the self realized desire for regime change?

hahaha..

What an oversimplified worldview. You in fact have been brainwashed by the conspiracy meme.

But really, just like any oppressed group...we should allow them to continue to be starved, killed, tortured, and held down. If for no other reason that to prevent anyone from being able to accuse the west of hypocrisy. Its not our responsibility. THEN, and only then will the world be a better place. We should encourage them to keep threatening the south (almost monthly)...and for SURE keep their population hungry while the leaders get banquets..that way, nobody can ever accuse the cia of fomenting dissent. Since everyone would be too hungry to fight.

We should always let regional civil wars follow their own natural course, and then issue the report on how sucessful that approach is.

We shoudl pull all aid from every outside country that receives it, and rebuild our national walls and defenses...and let everyone else fend for themselves.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 4:26 am » by Cornbread714


Lowsix wrote:
We shoudl pull all aid from every outside country that receives it, and rebuild our national walls and defenses...and let everyone else fend for themselves.


Hard to argue with that.

America might not only begin to flourish again, but also regain some of the respect it has lost almost everywhere (including in the countries that are our supposed "allies").

If every country followed that course, maybe there could be a little peace for a change on this god-forsaken rock.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5259
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 am » by Tuor10


Troll2rocks wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:
Temps13 wrote:Look at you..your crooked government tells you theyre the enemy & here you are dutifully making anti korean posts about them eating dogs...man dont you realise nationalism is a disease...fraggle


In North Korea, they eat dogs. Fact!

To be totally honest with you, I know nothing of North Korea, or care not about its fate. But I do know they eat dog meat. I am not sure if they eat it out of choice, or they consider Lassie a delicacy; you would have to ask a North Korean about that.

Have a nice day.



I struggle to understand how their consumption of dog meat, or lack thereof, has anything to do with North Korea issuing Martial law and their intended plans for nuclear testing.


Unless of course, their accumulated dog meat farts, are what are powering these missiles ?.

:think:


I was replying to the OP's remark about North Koreans' eating dead bodies.

Dog meat farts?
In your world it probably does.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9196
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 4:44 am » by Troll2rocks


Lowsix wrote:I wonder exactly how the CIA could be credited with control over every single geopolitical event that has ever occurred.

One would think that if they were so pervasively powerful as some of you claim, why so many incidents either spiral out of controll or end up with unintended consequences. To me its utterly ridiculous and small minded to conclude (as many of you do) that none of the people in these nations has the presence of mind to act on their own. Its like you have stripped the humanity off of any group that disagrees with its oppressive leadership.. As if they couldnt POSSIBLY want or negotiate their own rebellion, simply because the CIA has (clearly) instigated coups in the past.

Additionally, as far as a regime THIS opporesive..its laughable that youd think that the CIA has their hand in the cookie jar there. N Korea has one of the MOST opaque environments on the planet..much like china. And we dont have doodly shit for a presence in either country, due to how their information process is handled.

These people have been forced to watch their fat fuck leaders while they are forced to starve en masse...their cities are without heat (google it), and they constantly threaten South Korea with utter destruction, and yet...somehow..those actions alone arent enough to cause the self realized desire for regime change?

hahaha..

What an oversimplified worldview. You in fact have been brainwashed by the conspiracy meme.

But really, just like any oppressed group...we should allow them to continue to be starved, killed, tortured, and held down. If for no other reason that to prevent anyone from being able to accuse the west of hypocrisy. Its not our responsibility. THEN, and only then will the world be a better place. We should encourage them to keep threatening the south (almost monthly)...and for SURE keep their population hungry while the leaders get banquets..that way, nobody can ever accuse the cia of fomenting dissent. Since everyone would be too hungry to fight.

We should always let regional civil wars follow their own natural course, and then issue the report on how sucessful that approach is.

We shoudl pull all aid from every outside country that receives it, and rebuild our national walls and defenses...and let everyone else fend for themselves.



I agree, with the exception that you make the assumption that the CIA are perceived as all knowing and all powerful, they actually fuck up a lot of what they do, as do all agencies. Which is why we know so much of the messed up things they do and did around the world. You don't think you hear about all the success they achieve do you ?. Being all powerful or all encompassing, has nothing to do with having your fingers in as many pies as possible. That is their entire reason for being, to gather intelligence, and then act on it.

Which is why, they are known as the, Central Intelligence Agency.

Problem is, when that same agency, along with the others that operate in the murky shadows around the world, start creating and manipulating events that effect and harm others for their own good, rather than gathering intelligence in order to stop those kind of things from happening in the first place. Where is the line drawn, and what exactly is that line, when it comes Intel and Recon Agencies.

That is the scary thing, but I guess that is the entire point. The world isn't a ball of roses, so when you're operating at those levels, I guess the game played wouldn't be either. Intelligence agencies have done a lot of good in the world, they're not all bad, they all operate out self or mutual interest, and sometimes it's good, and sometimes it's not, but they always do things for what they believe to be the greater good.

I also think it is naive to believe they have no need for intelligence there, I think that is a little laughable personally, but I appreciate your stance on it, but North Korea is far from opaque lmao, but yeah I get what you are saying.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 am » by Cornbread714


Troll2rocks wrote: you make the assumption that the CIA are perceived as all knowing and all powerful



Not tag-teaming with L6 (as many assume we do - in fact, we agree on very little, politically speaking), but I guess I missed that part...

:think:

In fact, I thought he was saying the opposite.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2253
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 8:32 am » by Iwanci


I thought North Korea was in a constant state of martial law??

Anyhow... maybe they are just starting to see some unhappy campers amongst their ranks.. ie, sooner or later people are going to get tired of living like slaves and they will rise up... maybe that's what they are starting to see... so quashing it before it gets too big is one way to difuse their internal problem?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2253
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 am » by Iwanci


By the way.. ever noticed how the words 'Martial' and "Marital' are similar.. and it is no surprise that when you are under either of these laws you are well and truly screwed.... :alien51: :alien51:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 am » by mediasorcery


Lowsix wrote:I wonder exactly how the CIA could be credited with control over every single geopolitical event that has ever occurred.

One would think that if they were so pervasively powerful as some of you claim, why so many incidents either spiral out of controll or end up with unintended consequences. To me its utterly ridiculous and small minded to conclude (as many of you do) that none of the people in these nations has the presence of mind to act on their own. Its like you have stripped the humanity off of any group that disagrees with its oppressive leadership.. As if they couldnt POSSIBLY want or negotiate their own rebellion, simply because the CIA has (clearly) instigated coups in the past.

Additionally, as far as a regime THIS opporesive..its laughable that youd think that the CIA has their hand in the cookie jar there. N Korea has one of the MOST opaque environments on the planet..much like china. And we dont have doodly shit for a presence in either country, due to how their information process is handled.

These people have been forced to watch their fat fuck leaders while they are forced to starve en masse...their cities are without heat (google it), and they constantly threaten South Korea with utter destruction, and yet...somehow..those actions alone arent enough to cause the self realized desire for regime change?

hahaha..

What an oversimplified worldview. You in fact have been brainwashed by the conspiracy meme.

But really, just like any oppressed group...we should allow them to continue to be starved, killed, tortured, and held down. If for no other reason that to prevent anyone from being able to accuse the west of hypocrisy. Its not our responsibility. THEN, and only then will the world be a better place. We should encourage them to keep threatening the south (almost monthly)...and for SURE keep their population hungry while the leaders get banquets..that way, nobody can ever accuse the cia of fomenting dissent. Since everyone would be too hungry to fight.

We should always let regional civil wars follow their own natural course, and then issue the report on how sucessful that approach is.

We shoudl pull all aid from every outside country that receives it, and rebuild our national walls and defenses...and let everyone else fend for themselves.



finally someone gets it, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. :flop:


if you bail people out all the time, they never learn nothing either
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2253
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 2:54 pm » by Iwanci


teach a man to fish ey media,,.. agreed.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 3:45 pm » by Phaeton


mediasorcery wrote:
Lowsix wrote:I wonder exactly how the CIA could be credited with control over every single geopolitical event that has ever occurred.

One would think that if they were so pervasively powerful as some of you claim, why so many incidents either spiral out of controll or end up with unintended consequences. To me its utterly ridiculous and small minded to conclude (as many of you do) that none of the people in these nations has the presence of mind to act on their own. Its like you have stripped the humanity off of any group that disagrees with its oppressive leadership.. As if they couldnt POSSIBLY want or negotiate their own rebellion, simply because the CIA has (clearly) instigated coups in the past.

Additionally, as far as a regime THIS opporesive..its laughable that youd think that the CIA has their hand in the cookie jar there. N Korea has one of the MOST opaque environments on the planet..much like china. And we dont have doodly shit for a presence in either country, due to how their information process is handled.

These people have been forced to watch their fat fuck leaders while they are forced to starve en masse...their cities are without heat (google it), and they constantly threaten South Korea with utter destruction, and yet...somehow..those actions alone arent enough to cause the self realized desire for regime change?

hahaha..

What an oversimplified worldview. You in fact have been brainwashed by the conspiracy meme.

But really, just like any oppressed group...we should allow them to continue to be starved, killed, tortured, and held down. If for no other reason that to prevent anyone from being able to accuse the west of hypocrisy. Its not our responsibility. THEN, and only then will the world be a better place. We should encourage them to keep threatening the south (almost monthly)...and for SURE keep their population hungry while the leaders get banquets..that way, nobody can ever accuse the cia of fomenting dissent. Since everyone would be too hungry to fight.

We should always let regional civil wars follow their own natural course, and then issue the report on how sucessful that approach is.

We shoudl pull all aid from every outside country that receives it, and rebuild our national walls and defenses...and let everyone else fend for themselves.



finally someone gets it, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. :flop:


if you bail people out all the time, they never learn nothing either



Good intentions my arse.

And who has been 'bailed out' exactly, lest the financial institutions that robbed the general public at large - in and outside the US [with US taxpayers' money].

NK might threaten SK monthly, US threatens Iran on a weekly basis [while ignoring NK btw].

NK does indeed starve its people, USA has almost 50 million people living below the poverty line.

The US might seem a rich country with all its economic centres, highrise zones and high end stores..

Its not. One of the biggest bubbles at large at this moment in time. A farce, a cardhouse. One bump and it will all crumble beyond recognition. Its like one of those fake cardboard wild West towns used in the movies. Looks good at the surface, but scratch that shiny surface away and all youll find is dirt.

NK stifles dissent. US does exactly thesame. Wanna protest? Sure, just apply for a free speech zone months in advance. Maybe youll be allowed to protest three blocks from the place any protest would be in the line of sight, would have any effect. Dont comply and be battoned / tasered to kingdom come.

Im not defending NK in any way here, but to think that the US is any semblance of the free, human rights defending nation it once was is just completely out of par with reality. To state that the US 'bails' any nation out without any self interest in mind, is utter bs. Even if it wasnt, its highly irrational / unethical to send piles of US taxpayers' cash abroad while your own people are withering away, and while the national debt is soaring to unrevertable levels.

To send your own people to die enmasse in a war for multinationals' interests.. while telling their families they died defending their nation. I mean wtf.. Are you kidding me?

When gunlaws are undermined, one of the US regime's new short term goals, and they will be succesful,
you will not be interested in NK anymore. You will have enough to worry about at 'the homeland'.

..You wont be able to ignore the reality of it all anymore. It will hit 'home', then.

Long story short, aim at your criminals before you aim at others'. Your attention is best focused on your own nation, your cash is best spend at home, especially now. Wake up and smell the pervasive corruption within your own borders.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook