NORTH KOREA PUTS WARHEAD ON SHIP!

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 5:32 am » by Drextin

Low has pretty much summed it all up.

I would also add this.....being able to detonate a nuclear device in a controlled environment where the device and detonator can be as tall as a ten story building is not the same as being able to manufacture a bomb much less a war head.

Nk is just now reaching the level of WW2 nuclear technology. They simply don't have the resources to maintain a modern day nuclear program. Doesn't make them any less dangerous........well it kinda does.........but not.............since a well placed shitty nuclear device can spread radiation great distances and this would be devastating to japan or SK.

I think the funniest part of the whole article was the 14 days till they could reach the western united states.............that's one of those if they even dream of doing something like that they had better wake up and apologize type scenarios.

But here is some food for thought...........if they could produce a mobile nuclear device even if it was too large to be dropped from a plane they could fit it into a ship for a suicide mission to take out a naval fleet. Though not being a thermonuclear device its hard to say how much damage it would do.............but still a scary prospect.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostSun May 31, 2009 9:39 am » by Thefreeze

Good point Drex,

I mean they probably don't have that capability, however, there is always a chance that they DO. Really hard to say being how secretive that N.K. is. Wouldn't be the first time that the US intelligence agency was wrong about something. Really just a gamble with odds.
TheFreeze

Previous