Norway False Flag Attack - Oslo, Explosion, Fake Footage

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 2:08 pm » by Muchtyman

Trust nothing given out for mass consumption ........ :top:

[youtube]B-QetRjaAM4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Writer

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 2:28 pm » by Wardor

Wow. Media added a explosion? I live in Norway so I know there was a bomb, but media added an effect to get a better picture/vid??

Initiate

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 pm » by Gbrown

Could be done a little bit better.
Here an example -

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 pm » by Tuor10

The papers in Britain seem to be using this terrible event as a tool to attack nationalists politics in the U.K. - trying to link organisations to that fucking nut-job.
Why wasn't he stopped sooner?
He was known to Norway's police, and other intelligence organisations.

This tragedy, like others past, will be used to stifle free speech and democracy.

Writer

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 3:44 pm » by Wardor

tuor10 wrote:The papers in Britain seem to be using this terrible event as a tool to attack nationalists politics in the U.K. - trying to link organisations to that fucking nut-job.

This tragedy, like others past, will be used to stifle free speech and democracy.

He was not stopped sooner because the police had 1 chopper and its not even ready at any time. And the police boat broke down. Parents were told that if there was an incident the kids should call them. Like the nokas robbery the police were not ready.

He was known to the PST in Norway for buying chemicals for 150+ kr. So nothing that would set an alarm.

Psycho nut case. As for this video editing I hope the ones who have done it get named and shamed. Using a tragedy like this and "spinning" it.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 4:20 pm » by Boondox681

here's what gets me...
this cockmuncher is enamored with the fucking templars,so they tag him with this 'christian terrorist' label.
yet,the fucking media splashes his pic in his mason garb all over the planet and do not ever use the word freemason.
they know this.
he is a mason,and masons core beliefs have nothing to do with ANY religion
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 4:32 pm » by Tuor10

wardor wrote:
tuor10 wrote:The papers in Britain seem to be using this terrible event as a tool to attack nationalists politics in the U.K. - trying to link organisations to that fucking nut-job.

He was not stopped sooner because the police had 1 chopper and its not even ready at any time. And the police boat broke down. Parents were told that if there was an incident the kids should call them. Like the nokas robbery the police were not ready.

He was known to the PST in Norway for buying chemicals for 150+ kr. So nothing that would set an alarm.

Psycho nut case. As for this video editing I hope the ones who have done it get named and shamed. Using a tragedy like this and "spinning" it.

Thanks for the info.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 4:37 pm » by Tuor10

boondox681 wrote:here's what gets me...
this cockmuncher is enamored with the fucking templars,so they tag him with this 'christian terrorist' label.
yet,the fucking media splashes his pic in his mason garb all over the planet and do not ever use the word freemason.
they know this.
he is a mason,and masons core beliefs have nothing to do with ANY religion

Good point, Boon.
The other story doing the rounds is he did this to highlight the thread of Islam; yet, if that was the case, why did he kill young Norwegians?
None of it makes much sense to me.
I just feel for all those families who have lost love ones.
The piece of filth who took their lives should be given to them - and let them deal out his justice!

Writer

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 4:39 pm » by Colinqpr

masons do have a religion of their own,do some research

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm » by The57ironman

colinqpr wrote:masons do have a religion of their own,do some research

oh yeah...?..tell us what you know about it... :pray:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Next