Nostradamus and Peace

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 pm » by Charashc

antechrist wrote:
charashc wrote:Mohammad told us about huge number of false prophets . . .
So when you parrot the Islamic 'Mohammad' teaching, you merely bring down condemnation upon yourself, as is the case in Egypt. Aside the violent demonstrations we see muslims kow-towing to the Islamic "Allah", the "allah" of the Qu'ran, the devil.

We can determine the subject of this ayah by observing one critical Arabic word….and that word is “innama”.

Defining the word…

إنما= “innama”

“innama” definition:

According to the grammarians, it is a compound of “inna” and “ma”, which latter prevents the former’s having any government: it imports restriction: it imports the restriction of that which it precedes to that which follows it. In other words, it is used to particularize, or specify, or distinguish a thing from other things: it affirms a thing in relation to that which is mentioned after it, and denies it in relation to other things. Some say that it does not import restriction, but only corroboration of an affirmation, because it is a compound of the corroborative “inna” and the redundant “ma” which restrains the former from exercising government, and that it has no application to denote negation implied in restriction. It therefore seems that it is susceptible of both these meanings, bearing one or the other according as this or that suits the place. Rendered as “only”, verily.

References:
An Arabic-English Lexicon, E.W. Lane, volume one, pp. 103 – 111; 118
A Grammar of the Arabic Language, W. Wright, Third edition, volume 1, p. 285
The Dictionary of the Holy Qur’an, 1st edition, Abdul Mannan Omar, p. 35
A Dictionary and Glossary of the Koran, John Penrice, p. 11

Applying this term to the ayah in question…

وإذا بدلنا ءاية مكان ءاية والله أعلم بما ينزل قالوا إنما أنت مفتر بل أكثرهم لا يعلمون
Wa-itha baddalna ayatan makana ayatin waAllahu aAAlamu bima yunazzilu qaloo innama anta muftarin bal aktharuhum la yaAAlamoona

16.101 And when we changed a verse in place (of) a verse, and “allah” is most wise with what (he) sends down, they said: "Only you are (the) one who fabricates lies." But most of them they do not know.

Per the classic definition, “innama” affirms a thing in relation to what is mentioned after it.

As you can see, what precedes the term “innama” is a description of the god “allah” being “most wise with what he sends down”, and what follows is the one (masculine singular “anta”) who fabricates lies; i.e. “forged an unprecedented fraud” (muftarin) – and most people are unaware of it.

Thus, there simply is no way around the matter….the god “allah” of the Koran forged an all time fraud with the Koran.

Muslims need to understand this very important fact.

:bullshit:

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 pm » by Charashc

Eli, my dearest false prophet.

Bullshit is bullshit, no matter if you write a damn book about it.

If bullshit is hidden behind the lines, then one should respond in manner and debunk that bullshit. If whole post is raw bullshit, that little flag is more then enough.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 pm » by Charashc

bullshit
A blatant lie, a fragrant untruth, an obvious falicy.

Example
"I smell something...
Is it dog? No...
Is it horse? No...
I know. Its BULLSHIT!"

Initiate

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 pm » by Charashc

eliakim wrote:Is that what you call a rational response charashc? You remind me of a man that puts up a flag with dismissed on it under similar circumstances. Only when Muslims can truly engage in the real debate of the texts can they make progress. Same with the orthodox Christians who refuse to think outside of the box they allowed religion to put them in.

You'll hardly get Muslims to debate with you once they understand that your argument is:

"Hey, I'm a prophet. I speak with Jesus here and then."

Writer

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm » by Antechrist

charashc wrote:You'll hardly get Muslims to debate with you.
Correction, ultimately, if it is true, is not debatable, nor is it bullshit. As I put it here for your correction, all you needed to do was read it and understand it. What part of it do you not understand?
the resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
your ultimate, penultimate authority

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm » by Eliakim

eliakim wrote:C12.55
Sad counsels, disloyal, cunning,
Wicked advice, the Law will be betrayed:
The people stirred, wild, quarrelsome,
In borough as in town, the entire peace hated.

Who has boroughs? England. Who doesn't wish for peace? Islam.

C12.59
The accord and peace will be broken everywhere:
Friendships polluted by discord:
Hatred awakened, all faith corrupted,
And hope. Marseilles without concord.

This evening I saw the crescent moon and a single star in the night sky. The crescent moon kept being covered by the clouds and then one could not see it. The star remained, the moon came back and went again. Then the star and the moon were completely gone.

Then I looked around me and the sky was filled with stars.

Felt low today, its kicking off all over the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:11 pm » by Eliakim

charashc

Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. Matt 40

And Prophet Joel
Joel 2

The Day of the LORD

28 “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

32 And everyone who calls
on the name of the LORD will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the LORD has said,
even among the survivors
whom the LORD calls.

Previous