Nostradamus on Barack Obama?

Writer

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm » by Tyson

Ogmios unlike Mabus has not been given much importance by those interpreting the Prophecies of Nostradamus.
Ogmios in mythology is a God worshipped by the Gauls.Then there is also a God from Irish mythology called Oghma, who is often compared to Ogmios. Ogmios has been interpreted by scholars as someone with a gift of the gab, who conquers people with his tongue. Oghma is a champion warrior, he is said to have a smiling face.Ogmios or Oghma is a code name given by Nostradamus for someone who will appear in the future.
http://www.prophet666.com/2010/10/nostradamus-on-barack-obama.html

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Osama?
Obama?

Mabus?
bush?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 17, 2010 4:14 pm » by Otomon

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PostTue Oct 26, 2010 7:34 am » by Starworth

tyson wrote:Ogmios unlike Mabus has not been given much importance by those interpreting the Prophecies of Nostradamus.
Ogmios in mythology is a God worshipped by the Gauls.Then there is also a God from Irish mythology called Oghma, who is often compared to Ogmios. Ogmios has been interpreted by scholars as someone with a gift of the gab, who conquers people with his tongue. Oghma is a champion warrior, he is said to have a smiling face.Ogmios or Oghma is a code name given by Nostradamus for someone who will appear in the future.

Obama simply does not qualify he lacks the qualities to be all powerful,except for what he got through election,he will be thanking his stars on what he got,and won't want to be more ambitious.

Writer

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm » by Tyson

starworth wrote:
tyson wrote:Ogmios unlike Mabus has not been given much importance by those interpreting the Prophecies of Nostradamus.

Obama simply does not qualify he lacks the qualities to be all powerful,except for what he got through election,he will be thanking his stars on what he got,and won't want to be more ambitious.

Probably time alone will tell

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 am » by Eliakim

Century – 5
Logmion grande Bisance approchera,
Chassée sera la barbarique ligue,
Des deux loix l'vne l'aethinique laschera,
Barbare & franche en perpetuelle brigue.

Ogmios will approach great Byzantium, The Barbaric League will be driven out: Of the two laws the heathen one will give way, Barbarian and Frank in perpetual strife.

Well that is very clear.

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 6:12 am » by Tyson

eliakim wrote:Century – 5
Logmion grande Bisance approchera,
Chassée sera la barbarique ligue,
Des deux loix l'vne l'aethinique laschera,
Barbare & franche en perpetuelle brigue.

Ogmios will approach great Byzantium, The Barbaric League will be driven out: Of the two laws the heathen one will give way, Barbarian and Frank in perpetual strife.

Well that is very clear.

Another thing about the prophecies of Nostradamus is that they are inspirational,which means that someone could try to fulfill them knowing very well that something has already been foretold.

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 10:25 am » by Wildeye76

I was under the impression the current youtube rage is that Mabus really means "ObaMA BUSh"

Why do yanks always try link age old writings to themselves? Its like the bible, youd think if you lived over there that it was written all about the US and no one else lol.

Writer

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:04 pm » by Tyson

wildeye76 wrote:I was under the impression the current youtube rage is that Mabus really means "ObaMA BUSh"

Why do yanks always try link age old writings to themselves? Its like the bible, youd think if you lived over there that it was written all about the US and no one else lol.

no that looks like a wrong interpretation,mabus is someone different