not saying I cured skin cancer but maybe

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 am » by Mydogma

Malogg thanks and excllent info with the coconut oil..imagine how easy it could be for people if they could just try these cures as they wait for their next doctors appointment...many could cancel them I bet!
Cheers
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 2:28 pm » by Mydogma

chrisfryfyi wrote:exctasy for tht pal trust.

Haha
Hey if you hear of anyone suffering from a skin cancer and you pass it on..please let me know and we can keep track of our own testimonials...it would be neat to find out if this workes for others or if it was fluke for me..thanks

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 7:06 pm » by monica44

I am thinking of giving this ago, although mine is on face and the thought of pricking with needle is making me shudder, so i will let you know what happens on that score...
the reason i am posting here is because of a Doctor who found a cheap clean way of treating cancer, but because of his knowledge he was jailed on trumped up charges, Dr Tulio Simoncini led the way with this approach to cancer, i personally think there is some truth in what he says www.curenaturalcancro.com is a good place to find a natural cure for cancer..
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 10:30 pm » by monica44

monica44 wrote:I am thinking of giving this ago, although mine is on face and the thought of pricking with needle is making me shudder, so i will let you know what happens on that score...
the reason i am posting here is because of a Doctor who found a cheap clean way of treating cancer, but because of his knowledge he was jailed on trumped up charges, Dr Tulio Simoncini led the way with this approach to cancer, i personally think there is some truth in what he says http://www.curenaturalcancro.com is a good place to find a natural cure for cancer..

Tulio was responsible for clinical trials using sodium Bicarbinate not to be confused with bicarbinate of soda, he blasted the tumours in patients who were in the last throws of life, his work has brought people back to full health, but the pharmacutical companies do not want you to know this, much lessrespective governments, because pension pots for fatcats are linked to most if not all of the major pharmacy companies, i think there is a free or very cheap cure for most of the main diseases which have befallen man, its just we are not privvy to this, unless of course someone of influence became ill and had the grace to inform humanity of a cure but i cannot see that happening anytime soon unfortunately.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostTue May 22, 2012 8:10 am » by Mydogma

monica44 wrote:
monica44 wrote:I am thinking of giving this ago, although mine is on face and the thought of pricking with needle is making me shudder, so i will let you know what happens on that score...
the reason i am posting here is because of a Doctor who found a cheap clean way of treating cancer, but because of his knowledge he was jailed on trumped up charges, Dr Tulio Simoncini led the way with this approach to cancer, i personally think there is some truth in what he says http://www.curenaturalcancro.com is a good place to find a natural cure for cancer..

Tulio was responsible for clinical trials using sodium Bicarbinate not to be confused with bicarbinate of soda, he blasted the tumours in patients who were in the last throws of life, his work has brought people back to full health, but the pharmacutical companies do not want you to know this, much lessrespective governments, because pension pots for fatcats are linked to most if not all of the major pharmacy companies, i think there is a free or very cheap cure for most of the main diseases which have befallen man, its just we are not privvy to this, unless of course someone of influence became ill and had the grace to inform humanity of a cure but i cannot see that happening anytime soon unfortunately.

:cheers:
soooo true...but a lot of credible info is out there, for me its just trying to figure out what is most logical, and least intrusive...i figured peroxide and baking sodas not going to kill me,,,and i have a tatoo so im good with needles shooting ink into my skin, why not peroxide...then push an alkalide powder afterwords to lower the acidity of the area. anyway the pricks didnt really hurt that much...although i did think of buying a cheap tatoo gun and filling it with peroxide..that may have been quicker and less painful...anyway good luck on yours should you try it and please keep us posted...mine is still gone...

Previous