not saying I cured skin cancer but maybe

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 am » by Mydogma

I have uploaded a series of photos in my five week(until now) test trial on myself...I gathered bits and pieces of info on the net and and put it together in a simple process..I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU DO THIS WITHOUT CONSULTING A DOCTOR (I didn't) to cover my butt...but this is what I did..u can see it at www.averagejoeclub.com
I am trying to edit vide clips but don't have teChnology yet...haha
Anyway check it out if u wish and cheers!
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 am » by domdabears

Your site is horrible for the color blind.

Hard to see a lot of stuff for me.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 3:28 am » by Chrisfryfyi

This is fantastic!!! Great work and congratulations if you have ridden yourself of this evil.
I will share your web page.
Can i just ask.. was it a confirmed case by the doctor?

but still crackin job sir.

Peace

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:46 am » by Mydogma

chrisfryfyi wrote:This is fantastic!!! Great work and congratulations if you have ridden yourself of this evil.
I will share your web page.
Can i just ask.. was it a confirmed case by the doctor?

but still crackin job sir.

Peace

Thanks..I'm quite pleased with results and to answer ur question..I noticed it about 6-8 months ago and it was getting bigger and ring getting wider..my wife kept bugging me to go to the doctor..at the point it was getting sore and itchy I gave in but told her I was going to try something myself..and since the ingredients are reletivly harmless I figured if it was cancer it couldn't be any worse.....my doctor only comes in every thursday...so u can imagine how long it takes to get in (threE weeks..)...at that time (as my son was videoing it and taking pictures) we all notice one side of the ring was whiting out and it wasn't a solid ring)...so I canceled the apptment and kept doing it..so unfortunaly I can't offer that I know it was..but I will tell u it took awAy the color and the pain..cheers

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 am » by Mydogma

domdabears wrote:Your site is horrible for the color blind.

Excellent input and thanks..I'm just doing it for fun helping spread the word to expand ones minds..moresoe the entry level questioner to give some simple info and direct newbies into the ongoing quest for truthes..wwhatever they may bE...and do it cheaply...haha..thanks again

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:55 am » by Chrisfryfyi

Still fantastic news. All the money they spend at cancer research UK and all other international ones, and to think with a small $50 treatment can cure it.. mad world.

You should get in contact with the Italian Doctor that use's bicarbinate soda to cure his patients cancers...

Life saveing, Cheap, Offers hope to millions.
And no one hardly knows.

peace.

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 am » by domdabears

mydogma wrote:
domdabears wrote:Your site is horrible for the color blind.

Excellent input and thanks..I'm just doing it for fun helping spread the word to expand ones minds..moresoe the entry level questioner to give some simple info and direct newbies into the ongoing quest for truthes..wwhatever they may bE...and do it cheaply...haha..thanks again

That's cool.

Just saying I can't see some of it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 5:08 am » by Mydogma

chrisfryfyi wrote:Still fantastic news. All the money they spend at cancer research UK and all other international ones, and to think with a small $50 treatment can cure it.. mad world.

You should get in contact with the Italian Doctor that use's bicarbinate soda to cure his patients cancers...

Life saveing, Cheap, Offers hope to millions.
And no one hardly knows.

peace.

Exaxtly they have been doing this stuff for years..but I always had a little doubt about it and still didn't like the fact that I have to some med place and still spend tonnes of cash..I figured if I broke the skin to the blood level it would be no different then putting peroxide on a cut..and it bubbled enormously under the cap that it actually created presure to hiSs out under the cap...five weeks later I did it again and with the same amount of pin pricks it bearly bubble...something was there that now is not...

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 am » by Malogg

mydogma wrote:I have uploaded a series of photos in my five week(until now) test trial on myself...I gathered bits and pieces of info on the net and and put it together in a simple process..I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU DO THIS WITHOUT CONSULTING A DOCTOR (I didn't) to cover my butt...but this is what I did..u can see it at http://www.averagejoeclub.com
I am trying to edit vide clips but don't have teChnology yet...haha
Anyway check it out if u wish and cheers!

WELL FKN DONE :clapper: gonna give this a good study just found out some more fkn great news for other folks that suffer from ALZHEIMER’S hopefully :sunny:

http://www.coconutketones.com/whatifcure.pdf

http://www.naturalnews.com/030919_cocon ... imers.html

http://www.naturepacific.com/contents/e ... entia.html
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 am » by Chrisfryfyi

exctasy for tht pal trust.

Next