Not to worry my friends

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 1:51 am » by Spock

Lord Gaga - I am crushed for all this. I am so sorry I didn't see your pain yesterday and I reacted as a standard ass trying to make a point. I just wish I could have known your pain, i would have willingly given you a shoulder.

Man. It hurts, I know, not in the same way as you are feeling, I am not trying to patronize you.

I am sorry. Truly - deeply sorry. And my heart is with you, sharing your pain as the others are.

In some small way, I hope you can lean on our empathy to help you through.

With you sir - all the way.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 2:38 am » by Lordgaga

spock wrote:Lord Gaga - I am crushed for all this. I am so sorry I didn't see your pain yesterday and I reacted as a standard ass trying to make a point. I just wish I could have known your pain, i would have willingly given you a shoulder.

Man. It hurts, I know, not in the same way as you are feeling, I am not trying to patronize you.

I am sorry. Truly - deeply sorry. And my heart is with you, sharing your pain as the others are.

In some small way, I hope you can lean on our empathy to help you through.

With you sir - all the way.

Thank you Spock, this reletionship was a long distance one: I visited the Young Lady in her Country, She visited me here in Sweden. Actually some of the vids posted here under my name SHE posted here,while living at my place. She was very interested in the UFOs mystery.I talk by phone and email today to to her best female friends, thay all say she was
not the same after I left her, may 2009. She often cryied and tell them her feelings.
She was a DARLING,a very DECENT
Girl. I really feel bad conscience. I had to go to the MD today.
Thats I was unpleasent with you some evening ago.Sorry! My nerves were tense, She called me by phone night and day, and she was desperate.

TANCK YOU SPOCK AND TO ALLTHE OTHERS MEMBERS SUPPORTYING ME IN THIS TERRIBLE MOMENT
Järv som Järven

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 3:14 am » by Dirttyrabbit

She called me by phone night and day, and she was desperate.

did you talk with her?

ps I see you edited your sig...
prolly good idea..
little too late tho.

Where are you God? Why you do not help
people that deserve your help? You could have save her life.

why shout out to god?
she called you
Last edited by Dirttyrabbit on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 am » by Hesop

This is a terrible tragedy LG. I have lost several friends this way as well. There are never any real answers. You are still loved and appreciated by many, and must be strong. There is still much for you to do. Yes, we shall all mourn with you. Lean on us for strength as you may. You will certainly get through this. You have my mail. Let us help you what we can.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 11:47 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

dirttyrabbit wrote:

did you talk with her?

prolly good idea..
little too late tho.

why shout out to god?
she called you

You know DR, I make a point not to engage you................but I feel you have crossed a line here............

A member is suffering from a great loss and we all know the guilt survivors feel when someone has committed suicide.

I think it was/is very out of line for you to add to that guilt with your post. If I was into censorship I would delete it, but I feel you owe him an apology............

Who knows when you might need to reach out for some support and not to be invited to feel you were the cause. He couldn't save her................no one can save a person who feels they need to go..................

That was just fucking mean....................
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 11:56 pm » by Zegiezeg

lucidlemondrop wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:

did you talk with her?

prolly good idea..
little too late tho.

why shout out to god?
she called you

You know DR, I make a point not to engage you................but I feel you have crossed a line here............

A member is suffering from a great loss and we all know the guilt survivors feel when someone has committed suicide.

I think it was/is very out of line for you to add to that guilt with your post. If I was into censorship I would delete it, but I feel you owe him an apology............

Who knows when you might need to reach out for some support and not to be invited to feel you were the cause. He couldn't save her................no one can save a person who feels they need to go..................

Totally agree Lucidl....

this is real frustrated hater shit...sick....

EDIT*** fuck you dirtyrabbit for this....no more subutex?

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 12:03 am » by Lucidlemondrop

You know there have been times in my life that I felt like dying............but here I am...........

Would I want the survivors of me to carry the weight of my death...........of course not.........

That is all I have to say......................

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 12:07 am » by Dirttyrabbit

lucidlemondrop wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:

did you talk with her?

prolly good idea..
little too late tho.

why shout out to god?
she called you

I dont owe anyone an apology I spoke how I felt... how I seen things...
let me ask you a question ok?
did you see the guys signature before all this happened?
he posted some what of a billboard of him humiliating her posted her personal photo and shouted out stop calling me...

so now she has committed suicide and you all want me to feel sorry for him?
I dont think so... he openly admitted she called him night and day... he prolly never answered or answered then hung up on her... she was crying out to him and he pushed her away...
ok maybe she wasn't stable...
but ill tell yah what before someone kills them self there are signs... many signs but people dont give a rats arse
all they care about is how great things are in their world they never want to lend out a helping hand...

ill tell you what too.. I have heard so many stories about this... I KNOW
my husbands mother did it... took her 3 trys.
no one helped her the other 2 times and half the family kept it secret...

dont tell me about suicide or to apologies to anyone who didnt care.. I don't feel bad...

I feel bad for HER the girl whos gone now... not for him...
and dont act all tough either calling me out

read what he wrote know what he had posted as his signature... he didnt give a rats arse about her!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 12:12 am » by Lucidlemondrop

He did care or he wouldn't have posted what he did.

I am not acting all tough.............I am acting as a person who cares about the living.

I am so sorry she is gone.........but he must live on.............if he had answered all her calls do you really think it would have changed anything?

We don't know now do we?

Guilt is a useless emotion that drives people mad............I don't wish that on anyone.

Was it Lordgaga's responsibility to keep her alive? And if he did answer all her needs would she still be alive...........most likely NO...............when a person is done they are done..............

It is not the livings fault that some can not deal with this world.............end of the fucking story.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 12:16 am » by Dirttyrabbit

lucidlemondrop wrote:He did care or he wouldn't have posted what he did.

I am not acting all tough.............I am acting as a person who cares about the living.

I am so sorry she is gone.........but he must live on.............if he had answered all her calls do you really think it would have changed anything?

We don't know now do we?

Guilt is a useless emotion that drives people mad............I don't wish that on anyone.

Was it Lordgaga's responsibility to keep her alive? And if he did answer all her needs would she still be alive...........most likely NO...............when a person is done they are done..............

It is not the livings fault that some can not deal with this world.............end of the fucking story.

he feels guilty and im sure suicidal him self read page 2 if you care about him read in-between the lines...

sometimes.... all it takes is a voice of a friend or someone you care about to STOP it from happening...
I know more about this subject then you know....
more then I would really like to know
wish I didnt..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UksIFm8Ru6s

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Dirttyrabbit on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext