Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 12:57 am » by Dirttyrabbit

low I tried to PM you
I got
User does not exist anymore.
and
Sorry, errors found! LowSix is not a valid username

can you email me?
email therabbit @gmail.com with out the spaces...
I made that email account for DTV email.. say something too in the email so I know its really you...........
btw lucid I sent you a PM too just delete what I posted along with the quotes too...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:01 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Dirty Rabbit I got your email. but it seems you didn't get mine..........here.............

This is what I wrote you in a PM.

My response to you is private ...............It is don't judge less you be judged...............

he is in pain.......do you need to add to that pain?

Your little group perceives you as above such................He is hurting...........and he will continue to hurt..........why do you need to add to that? Maybe he made some bad choices, but he isn't responsible for her death and he needs us to help him through it.................

We can't bring her back.............but we can help him to get along..........

I have nothing against you and your beliefs, but please don't hurt others...........suicide is something we all have had to deal with and you don;t blame the survivors for the loss..............He may have made a mistake, not realizing how desperate she was..........but he will always blame himself.............but the choice was hers and hers alone.......

edit to add.............I don't hide anything about myself

grab it cause it's gone in a minute
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 am » by Lucidlemondrop

got it DR:?:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:17 am » by Lucidlemondrop

dirttyrabbit wrote:low I tried to PM you
I got
and

can you email me?
I made that email account for DTV email.. say something too in the email so I know its really you...........
btw lucid I sent you a PM too just delete what I posted along with the quotes too...

Excuse me, what does low6 have to do with the equation? The mail you sent me came from fuckyou@disclosetv..............so stop playing games.................are you jealous low6 might talk to me? Don't worry...........we have no interaction.........he is all yours girlie...........

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:23 am » by Cornbread714

I want to say something.

Yes, I wondered right away if it was the girl from LG's sig.

Obviously, it was.

LG, you are a young man and I get the feeling you are not a bad guy. But, yes, I think you have just learnt a powerful lesson. People's lives and psyches are fragile.

I need to remember that, too.

Peace be with you, brother.

Rabbit, I think I understand you a little better these days.

You do have an uncanny antenna for the negative side of things, lol, but sometimes you say things that need to be said.

I had a hard time with this particular issue for the same reasons - when you put someone's face up on a public site with a message like that (in a sig, no less), you better have a damn good reason for it.

A real man doesn't do it like that. When you fuck someone, mentally or physically, you have a responsibility towards that person.

Sorry, honest opinion.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 am » by Lucidlemondrop

IMO that was a mug shot.........notice the orange..............Lordgaga carrried a male mug shot for a bit of time...............Hell I don't know..............

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:43 am » by Dirttyrabbit

lucidlemondrop wrote:
I got
and

can you email me?

Excuse me, what does low6 have to do with the equation? The mail you sent me came from fuckyou@disclosetv..............so stop playing games.................are you jealous low6 might talk to me? Don't worry...........we have no interaction.........he is all yours girlie...........

um ok..........please chill I posted my email to chat with lowsix it has nothing to do with you
do I have to go through you first to chat with low?
and where are you getting this jealously bit I do not get it...
and what ever email I used to make this dtv account
thanks for posting it in the forum for all to read....

it was a fake email I dont post my real email here

dang
chill

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:51 am » by Slith

dirttyrabbit wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
I got
and

can you email me?

um ok..........please chill I posted my email to chat with lowsix it has nothing to do with you
do I have to go through you first to chat with low?
and where are you getting this jealously bit I do not get it...
and what ever email I used to make this dtv account
thanks for posting it in the forum for all to read....

it was a fake email I dont post my real email here

dang
chill

therabbit@gmail.com

Initiate

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:52 am » by Woodgod23

lordgaga wrote:
wish u could see what i can

I saw even worst. My beatyfull, sexy, decent ex-girlfriend commeted suicide the day before
X-mas, 24 Dec 2009.

I have been informed about this 1 hour ago.

Where ever you are, rest in peace.

Maybe one day in the future we shall meet again.

I LOVE YOU 4 EVER.
A.

Lordgaga
I know how you feel if you need to talk I'm here for you.
I understand the pain. I'm not going to air all of my skeletons. But I totally understand
It's been 8 years. I dated a beautiful woman she was smart sexy honest loving giving and caring. She was way out of my league (I'm pretty much Santa in training and she was trying to get her start at modelling and acting). Christmas Eve 2001 she committed suicide. We had broken up 6 months before due to differing schedules we just didn't have time for one another. We would talk every day even though we weren't together. Get together for dinner when we had the chance, which was rarely. I called to wish her a Merry Christmas talked with her for about an hour. Her parents called me on the 27th and told me she had taken her life. It still haunts me to this day the guilt of wondering if I could have stopped her, if I could have helped her.
If you need to talk PM me I'll give you my email addy

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 28, 2009 1:52 am » by Slith

AS a friend of mine once put it on here. ZING!!!!!!!!

PreviousNext