Now The Sun Revolves Around Earth

Initiate

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 6:52 pm » by Giovanni

Customers Are Like Whores

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 pm » by Evildweeb

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 12:58 am » by Cosmine

Theoricaly.... The presumsion that the entire universe revolves around the earth... Cannot be unproven on a philosophical point of view..... And on the mathematical point of view too....

The nazi's believed in weird stuff like that and the reversed universe.... (the world being inside an hollowed sphere.... And the rest of the universe.... In the middle of the sphere.....
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 1:39 am » by Kerrblur2

Cosmine wrote:Theoricaly.... The presumsion that the entire universe revolves around the earth... Cannot be unproven on a philosophical point of view..... And on the mathematical point of view too....

The nazi's believed in weird stuff like that and the reversed universe.... (the world being inside an hollowed sphere.... And the rest of the universe.... In the middle of the sphere.....

They did find the hollow Earth... and I too believe in hollow earth. this video cant compare to that... this video is silly beyond words lol
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 2:23 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Evildweeb wrote:.

First image that came to my mind as well.... :bang;
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 2:27 am » by Kerrblur2

very well edited! i wander who is funding this.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 2:39 am » by Crotchrocket

Kerrblur2 wrote:very well edited! i wander who is funding this.

Probably that dumbass who has a museum showing Jesus riding a dinosaur.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Writer

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 4:27 am » by Baal

Kerrblur2 wrote:
Cosmine wrote:Theoricaly.... The presumsion that the entire universe revolves around the earth... Cannot be unproven on a philosophical point of view..... And on the mathematical point of view too....

They did find the hollow Earth... and I too believe in hollow earth. this video cant compare to that... this video is silly beyond words lol

Post proof.

The Earth is not hollow and we have found no such hollow in the earth.

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 4:37 am » by Slith

Baal wrote:
Kerrblur2 wrote:

Post proof.

No, the earth is not hollow, yet there are deep caves all over the world that have led to this theory. Mammoth cave would be one.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 7:34 am » by Kerrblur2

Baal wrote:
Kerrblur2 wrote:

Post proof.

our current belief on whats below this earth is current theory as well, noone knows whats beneath the 200-300 miles of rock, lava and plate movements. now there are lots of studies and stories and even restricted zones around the pole to this very day..... its not a well accepted theory but i belive our higher powers do know of them (the hollow earth)

Next