Nuclear Fallout To Hit United States

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 pm » by Sevenofnine

One nuclear accident is one to many in by book, and we have had a lot more than one,do we need nuclear power ....NO!

H2o is here in abundance,consisting of as many know oxygen and hydrogen when burnt leaving water vapour,clean safe and cheap to produce.

Why o why have we got these dirty energy producing stations?
:headscratch:
:think:

So all oil burning and nuclear could go if it was not for, here it comes again power and money.

When will they back down!

Mother nature will and has always won this war, they are killing the planet for oil and power,they will be taken down in time,it would seem.

I dont care what anybody says but im a fuck lot smarter than those that are running this machine,its insane to live the way we are!

The smart ones like many here see that they must be fucked in the head,they must be!

Its certainly not me!

Im called mentally ill because i find the world powers insane and suffer from anxiety due to the system im living in! its all backwards,im fine if they would just fuck off and let us live in peace with clean energy! :peep:
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 pm » by domdabears

Potassium iodate may be used to protect against accumulation of radioactive iodine in the thyroid by saturating the body with a stable source of iodine prior to exposure.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm » by Realorfake

(All times are local in Japan GMT+9)

Timestamp:
4:33am It was reported earlier that "favourable winds" would blow any nuclear pollution westwards, over the Pacific Ocean.

Now US officials have said citizens of the country will not experience "any harmful levels" of radiation from
Japan's earthquake-hit nuclear power reactors. The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission says:

All the available information indicates weather conditions have taken the small releases from the Fukushima reactors out to sea away from the population.

Given the thousands of miles between the two countries, Hawaii, Alaska, the US Territories and the US West Coast are not expected to experience any harmful levels of radioactivity...

this thread is NOT winning...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 10:16 pm » by Shiva777

so the map is fake...how do we know this Shiva?
This graphic is a hoax. The prevailing winds do not work like this. RIght now, winds in southern Japan are blowing towards Russia and China. North Japan winds are blowing up towards SIberia and Alaska

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 10:20 pm » by Bleever

thx good to know!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 pm » by Stargazer279

hello everyone, the map may be fake but as far as i know, the scenario will likely be very close to the map. i spoke with an engineer concerning the map and here is what he said.

it is a complex task to calculate the radiation. there is a math formula for that. You have to take in consideration, the atmospheric pressure, the weather, the jet stream and so on to be able to get an accurate reading. however, the scenario will likely be like the map but numbers will vary from one place to an other. This map just gives a very rough preview of what is going on and what will happen.
Bring the music past where you found it ! - Crossroads

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 pm » by Tinman4higher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEsHbN-75e8

Upload to Disclose.tv

The description has links to buy the pills
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 8:13 am » by Illuminated

Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 12:03 pm » by Drjones