Nuclear Holocaust Intricately Described In 520 BC

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 9:17 pm » by Truthdefender

Using a Hebrew Lexicon the author intimately details a world-wide nuclear holocaust as well as the exact description of an inter-continental ballistic missile, and its interior atomic reactions; all found in the book of Zechariah written 2,500 years ago. How can we explain this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 12:28 am » by Sentientseed

Seems someone attempted an interesting interpretation toward poetic justice. Although I wish ill will on no one, do not believe destruction of this nature is necessary, nor do I believe it to be agreeable justice...the possibility that this could make certain people squirm uncomfortably...even for a second...brought forth a smile. I would be surprised to not see hardened negativity toward its implicating insinuations though from those same certain people.

I do wonder though why a creator would choose such a visually grandiose action movie type of destruction in the eyes of humans that can just as easily be done by the handiwork of humans in this day and age. Seems a little lame or not so grandiose for a creator of all. If this creator didn't need nor desire attention in an end game, then why not just think mankind into a better behavior or think them away...since it is being ended anyway. If this creator does desire to grab the attention of humans, why not be more syfi/fantasy an do something beyond the capability of humankind....
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 am » by Troll2rocks

Unless there is an ancient etching with the wording "Nuclear" followed by "Holocaust" written down somewhere. Found along with the schematics for the building of a nuclear bomb, then I will just say, nah probably not. :?

:peep:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 1:19 am » by Sentientseed

Maybe Mark Twain used such things as inspiration when he wrote...

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court and Letter's From Earth? :)
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 1:38 am » by Iamthatiam

Sentientseed wrote:I do wonder though why a creator would choose such a visually grandiose action movie type of destruction in the eyes of humans that can just as easily be done by the handiwork of humans in this day and age.

Perfect observation, brother!

Fraternally, F.·. F.·.

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 1:56 am » by Newdawnrising

It can not be explained, it is what it is. The sooner we, in todays age, wake up and realise that we have been given choices by way of warnings from the ancient past, the sooner things change. However it is the rogue nations of the world who hold all our lives in the palms of their hands, literally. IMO this would be a prediction that could have easily been predicted by one of us 2,500 years ago, because some members of mankind where then and still are greedy and never learn. Have you ever noticed that there are very few predictions left, all of which could happen right now? There is a reason for this.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 2:10 am » by Sentientseed

Thought I'd go ahead and post a link to read Twain's "Letter's From Earth".

http://www.classicreader.com/book/1930/

Enjoy!

Upload to Disclose.tv