Nuclear weapons used 8-12k years ago in ancient India?

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 pm

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 am » by Miki83


http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast
Not sure about the validity of this, but it's a pretty interesting read. Discuss.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 am » by theegle


Miki83 wrote:http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast
Not sure about the validity of this, but it's a pretty interesting read. Discuss.



It was the war that was between us and the aliens on the moon around us and we lost because technology was superior to ours. If they have the the larger head is more synonymous with intelligence. See below ....

earliest-depictions-of-our-moon-t84676-40.html

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 am

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 1:20 am » by TorJohnson


I don't personally believe in the vimastras or whatever the Vedic term was for ancient nukes, but Wernher von Braun certainly seemed to. There could be something to this.
Truth-seeker. Useless eater. Amateur historian. Goy. Enkiite. Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 2:12 am » by theegle


TorJohnson wrote:I don't personally believe in the vimastras or whatever the Vedic term was for ancient nukes, but Wernher von Braun certainly seemed to. There could be something to this.


Former Nazi regime sought Atlantis was because we had sources tinhos already more evolved and was not supposed to sail boats as most people think they had. The Atlantis Azores and in this search for the maritime background find a round shape like a mushroom , something exploded there. The approach of the moon made ​​the North America went down and ice melted and created mega tsunamis and that area of India was not as affected


Upload to Disclose.tv




The 150 kilometers south of the Azores , in 2009 , under the Task Group for the Extension of the Continental Shelf ( EMEPC ) hydro- oceanographic ship D. Charles I with a probe with multiple sound beams , Luso robot submarine , discovered and charted a submarine terrestrial elevation shaped oval dome surrounded by a moat .
Oval dome surrounded by a moat that gave the newspapers a little appropriate designation of fried egg . For some the displayed 3D assembly resembles a fried egg !

The clear , or rather , the gap of the oval dome , has six kilometers in diameter (pictured in blue) . It is a depth of 300 meters above sea level .

Image

The gemstone , oval dome , has three kilometers in diameter (pictured yellow red rings ) . The top of the oval dome at sea level is 110 feet deep .

For scientists may be the result of a meteorite or of a mud volcano .
Before the end of the last ice age over 10,000 years ( BC ) the sea level was about 121 meters lower than today, this " fried egg " and " Atlantis " in the Azores two islands were not covered by the sea for 70,000 years .

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2114
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 2:55 am » by Thebluecanary


I'm not totally sold on this, or any other "cosmic war" ancient scenario. But you have to admit, some of the evidence is pretty compelling that SOMETHING interesting went on in that region in the distant past.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 pm
Location: Nova Scotia

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 7:25 am » by Buhdoo


I haven't seen the video but, is it the one where they say they've found a layer under the rock that's composed of some sort of nuclear ash?

I'm open to the history of our world and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of human history repeated over and over.. We build, we destroy etc etc..

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19840
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 8:12 am » by Slith


Buhdoo wrote:
I'm open to the history of our world and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of human history repeated over and over.. We build, we destroy etc etc..



That's a good start. The world is approx. 4.54 billion years old. I'd say it would be pretty ignorant to say this is our first rodeo here. :flop:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 1:48 pm » by theegle


Thebluecanary wrote:I'm not totally sold on this, or any other "cosmic war" ancient scenario. But you have to admit, some of the evidence is pretty compelling that SOMETHING interesting went on in that region in the distant past.


This would form the shape of the land that had invaded before the Moon orbits the Earth and the ancient Earth's equator was different. There is a great mystery in Siberia about mammoths that were frozen immediately with our and this was due to the rise of the planet.~


Image

http://creation.com/the-extinction-of-t ... ick-freeze

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3589
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 3:25 pm » by Toxic32


Strange how there is a nuclear power plant close by. It's probably just an easy way to cover up nuclear accidents that have happened in the past. Blame the contamination on an ancient nuclear war the ignorant uneducated locals wont know the differences and we wont have to report the accident to the powers that be.

Power plants are picked out in red.

Image
Invictus maneo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2114
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostMon Jan 06, 2014 6:42 pm » by Thebluecanary


Toxic32 wrote:Strange how there is a nuclear power plant close by. It's probably just an easy way to cover up nuclear accidents that have happened in the past. Blame the contamination on an ancient nuclear war the ignorant uneducated locals wont know the differences and we wont have to report the accident to the powers that be.

Power plants are picked out in red.

Image


I don't know how old those power plants are, but radioactive and potential "nuclear war" anomalies have been in the literature as long as I've been interested in this stuff. Michael Cremo talks about it pretty extensively (because he believes the Vedas to be fact, apparently). Radioactive sub strata that is very old, sections of sand turned to glass, melted walls, etc. I think that Velikovsky might talk about it some, too, but it's been a long time since I've read those books so I might be mistaken.

I'm still not really sold, but it's interesting to think about..
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook